Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Azrael: *To TP* Well I was referring to Leeta, mostly, but if Steve's agreeing with that? *Shrugs*

KM: You can't say that!

Azrael: I didn't, she did.

KM: *To Greg* By any chance did she learn that from Steve?

Comment

Leeta: Azrael! I'm not a floozy! *runs away crying*

Alec: *puts the Sally video in his pocket when no one is looking*
      The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Azrael: *Facepalm* I wasn't calling anyone a floozy! I was just saying how since you all like so many different wraith, we couldn't know for certain who you know who was... Why do I always say the wrong thing to her?
        Last edited by KyshaMalini; 05 May 2011, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Steve: *to Alec* Good grief, bro! Aren't you going to go after Leeta?

Greg: Perhaps he's not as smitten as you are bro! LOL

TP: *stops pouting and hugs Steve* You would come after me and comfort me, wouldn't you, babe?

Steve: Indeed I would, Princess - and I;d deck the Wraith who insulted you!

Greg: Which would have been YOU, bro...

Steve: Oh... sorry...
          sigpic
          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Alec: huh? *turns to see who is talking to him but a bunch of videos containing wraith queens and worshippers fall out of his coat*

um...uh...um... *runs out of the room*

Comment

Greg: Vids? WHat kind of vids? Worshippers, you say...? *rummages thru pile*

Steve: *facepalm* Poor Leeta! *goes off to find Leeta and give her a hug and say sorry*

TP: *waits patiently*

Steve: Couldn't find her... perhaps she's with Astor?

TP: SHe'll be rather pre-occupied in that case, babe

Steve: Talking of... bedtime for you, young lady!

TP: I thought you'd never ask! *waves good night to all*
              Last edited by Todd's Pet; 05 May 2011, 02:28 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
                Alec: huh? *turns to see who is talking to him but a bunch of videos containing wraith queens and worshippers fall out of his coat*

um...uh...um... *runs out of the room*
                Orb: Where did all those videos come from? *looks through the pile and see the Sally video* Hey, this one is of Sally!

Bullseye: *shakes his head at Alec and rummages through the pile to make sure there are none of his worshipper*

Orb: *searches for the video stack Alec originally raided and takes the Bullseye video*

Comment

Azrael: *Hugs KM* Be right back, I think I better follow Steve's example on this one.

KM: Probably wise, love. Just don't did yourself any deeper.

Azrael: Trying!

Comment

Steve: *nips back and swiftly whips away the vid of TP*

TP: *looks round* STeve?

STeve: Just coming, babe! *blows kisses to Orb and KM* Night all
                    sigpic

Comment

Night, TP!

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post

Steve: *to Spike* I;m think you and me might have to swap for a night... Princess misses you, bro

Spike: *starts packing, snogs Addict and runs for the P.A based Stargate to see TP *

Addict: Ouch!

Tony: Well, you do work an awful lot, little one. We feel a touch neglected on occasion.

Addict:

Tony: But on the plus side... it is a trade

Addict: You make a fair point. I get both you - and Steve! - for a night!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
                          *fans self after watching the videos.* I can't decide which one is the best.
                          Here you go Leeta, i uploaded the full movie of "No Such Thing" on my other account.I FINALLY found it, its such a sad movie.. The monster looks like Todd to me with his expressions you just want to give him a hug for his misery.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eczm2...el_video_title

(Forgot to say the rest are uploading at the moment but i hope to have the full movie online by today!)

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                          *Thunks again at Steve vid* He is just so godamned GORGEOUS!!!! Thank you WS!

Steve: *blows kisses at WS*
                          WS: Your welcome TP ,..sorry it keeps GETTING BLOCKED BY STUPID YOUTUBE!

*Blushes at the kiss Steve gave her*

Shaun: *Hisses at Steve then blows 3 kisses at TP and smirks*

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
                            WS:

*Blushes at the kiss Steve gave her*

Shaun: *Hisses at Steve then blows 3 kisses at TP and smirks*
                            TP:

Steve: I promised TP I'd be nice to you, so don't push it, bro! Now, I;m going to visit Addict for a bit and I better not hear about you making moves on my Princess - SPike will no doubt be hoggin her all night anyway!

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
                            Spike: *starts packing, snogs Addict and runs for the P.A based Stargate to see TP *

Addict: Ouch!

Tony: Well, you do work an awful lot, little one. We feel a touch neglected on occasion.

Addict:

Tony: But on the plus side... it is a trade

Addict: You make a fair point. I get both you - and Steve! - for a night!
                            Steve: Take good care of my Princess, Spike! *packs brushes, massage oils, candles and spring flowers for Addict and sweeps in thu the stargate* Tony, bro! *high fives Tony* Are we ready to give Addict double the trouble?

TP: *sinks into Spike's arms and sighs with contentment*
                            sigpic

Comment

*Leeta returns with Astor.*

Leeta: *trips over on a leftover video Alec dropped.* Ow!

*She picks up the video to read the title. It says '2 Wraith. 1 Worshipper.' *

...ok. *she puts the video on the table*

Astor: He's a fool. I would not share you unless you- *whispers something into her ear*

Leeta: Astor! I already told you I wouldn't do that.

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
                              Here you go Leeta, i uploaded the full movie of "No Such Thing" on my other account.I FINALLY found it, its such a sad movie.. The monster looks like Todd to me with his expressions you just want to give him a hug for his misery.
                              thanks so much!! *hugs*

Comment

I'm confused, Leeta - if Astor refuses to share you, what does poor Alec do? LOL

Spike: I'm so glad Steve learned to share *snuggles TP*

TP: I think it's more resignation than sharing!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X