Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wraith_whore View Post
    OMG! Stupid thing won't let me green you. I have never seen anything look so good in a santa constume...until now.

Mental Greenage
    Thanks! He does quite suit it, doesn't he?
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Quick Update on the matter of the dA Wraith Club: I've sent the request for converting the club into a group. As far as I know the dA staff will convert every single submission and member into the group, so hopefully no data gets lost. I don't know how long the process will take though.

Comment

Originally posted by IV View Post
        Christmas fic chapter!
        How did I miss that? Great story, IV!

I'm not familiar with the RP threads and thereare characters in it that I don't know, as well as the hive being a lot more "wraithie" than I'm used to in the COH, but I can actually imagine the "real" wraith doing somthing like this for their most "devout worshippers", as CG Todd referred to them with what seemed almost like affection. A wistful yet happy feel to it that sums up the sense of homesickness. Well done.
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
          Attn
          Potential WWA Christmas competition!

OK, I;ve kicked off the WWA Christmas celebrations with the pics and fics above and I;m really looking forward to seeing and reading what everyone does... C's idea of having a Christmas section on our WWA site is a great idea and I;m sure it'll look fantastic by the time we're all done!

I have a suggestion for part of our celebrations... I was inspired by a charity auction at work and wondered if you girls would be interested in bidding to get Todd and Steve as your "slave for the day"?
          SW is up for it and Todd and Steve have agreed to comply!
          We'd ask you to complete the sentence: "I'd like Todd/Steve to be my slave for the day because..." and the one we deem to be funniest or most creative wins!
          We'd do two parallel auctions - one for Todd and one for Steve.
          Of course, if anyone wants one of our other happy little band, you can always put in your request!

Are y'all interested? If you are, I'll put posts in the COH and we can run the auctions there. Let me know.
          It reminds me of the Date Auction we had for our Winter Balll here to raise money for our Z Theatre Comapny going to the Edinburgh Fringe (and before you ask, no I didn't put myself up to be auctioned )

A great idea though, coutn me in
          If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
          sigpic

Comment

Woah, lot of posts since I left xD

@TP: Great fics! I like the idea of the auction *thinkthinks* Thanks for the comment!

@WW: D'awr, cute picture

@Ciannwn: Heh, I'll probably come to the end of the main story arc in a few months. The idea is she eventually appear wraith but genetically be a hybrid, meets Michael at some point along the way, Naming Ceremony. Once I've got that done, I'll do more silly fic chapters as my inspiration appears.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
              My, you have been busy! That much to catch up on!

Oh! Sorry for not including you in my list of members yesterday but I didn't know that you wanted to join. I noticed you adding the club to your dA watch but didn't comment or note me; some people just add clubs to their watch without actually wanting to become members so I ignored you. I'll add you to the members list on dA now.
              That's okay I wanted to add the icon but wasn't sure who to send the note to so I thought I'd do the icon first then ask in OOC who to send note too.

(Btw, should be up to role-playing starting Sunday I should have gotten rid of the sandpaper and bongos by then, I really,really hate getting colds.)
              sigpic
              Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Okay, I've added you to the list now.

*hugs* Hope you'll feel better soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
                  That's okay I wanted to add the icon but wasn't sure who to send the note to so I thought I'd do the icon first then ask in OOC who to send note too.

(Btw, should be up to role-playing starting Sunday I should have gotten rid of the sandpaper and bongos by then, I really,really hate getting colds.)
                  Okay.

I hate colds too. *hugs* Hope you'll feel better soon.

Comment

Get well soon Toddandrea *sends wraithy hugs and get better soon vibes*

Comment

Attn

OK, I;ve kicked off the WWA Christmas celebrations with the pics and fics above and I;m really looking forward to seeing and reading what everyone does... C's idea of having a Christmas section on our WWA site is a great idea and I;m sure it'll look fantastic by the time we're all done!

I have a suggestion for part of our celebrations... I was inspired by a charity auction at work and wondered if you girls would be interested in bidding to get Todd and Steve as your "slave for the day"?
                      We'd ask you to complete the sentence: "I'd like Todd/Steve to be my slave for the day because..." and the one we deem to be funniest or most creative wins!
                      Of course, if anyone wants one of our other happy little band, you can always put in your request!

Are y'all interested? If you are, I'll put posts in the COH and we can run the auctions there. Let me know.
                      Definatly interested (Valliently trying to think of something to finish sentence with)
                      sigpic
                      Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

To TP

Love the stories and the necklace pic is beautiful. Am still laughing at the thought of the drone 'heavenly choir'.

Will wait for you to send me the fics by email.

Am now trying to think of a creative sentence ending for the charity auction.
                        sigpic

Comment

IV: Lovely fic, I really like seeing how Phin's developing after being left on the shelf for so long

TP: Love the fics, as always. The 'heavenly choir' had me giggling, and I am so glad Greg played Santa, it's the perfect part for your gorgeous sunbeam
                          Eddie completely covered in mistletoe is something Craig is jealous of... only because he didn't think of it first

New picture of Me and Charles.

Spoiler:
                          Lovely pic, very sweet and protective
                          And the picture that goes with it...

Spoiler:

You might recognise the necklace as the one in the pic of TP and Steve that IV did for me... and yes, I do own the necklace - Mr TP gave it to me as an early xmas gift - but HE says the spiders are him, Todd and Steve! aaaaawwwww
                          Ooh, lovely necklace, you're so lucky to have a hubby who indulges your Wraithie passions
                          Attn

Hmm *starts thinking of answers*
                          Do we have a limit on how many entries we can give? And when is the deadline?
                          Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
                          Hope you feel better soo *hugs*

I just realised I haven't added you to the members list for WWA
                          EDIT: You are now on the players list
                          Last edited by rora'sPA; 12 December 2009, 07:23 AM.

Comment

New picture of Me and Charles.

Spoiler:
                            That's really sweet. Can I have it for the Wraith And Worshippers album?
                            sigpic

Comment

Gotta go now! Have fun and take care! **big hugs**

See you tomorrow!

Comment

Bye DS.

My internet connection has slowed right down to 608.0kbps and keeps cutting out so sorry if I don't answer back or seem to disappear If I'm not on tonight you know why

Comment

Working...
                                X