Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
    Hi Geeky *waves*
    Hi PA *waves*
    Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
    Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      Sorry to hear that RL sucks!
      Indeed it does. I'll deal with whatever difficult or acceptable moments work gives me. No choice.

I have to go eat dinner.
      Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
        Hi TP! *hugs back* I'm ok... But not very happy. Lots of stuff to deal with at work after the meeting I had.
        Sorry

*gives geeky a reassuring hug*

Comment

Indeed it does. I'll deal with whatever difficult or acceptable moments work gives me. No choice.

I have to go eat dinner.
          Bye Geeky *sends hugs*
          Aurora and Craig: *both send hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel
            Sorry to hear that
            Craig: *races over with cookies and coffee fairy cakes*

geekywraith: Thanks Craig I needed that. Cookies and coffee fairy cakes to make me forget how everything sucks sometimes.

Comment

geekywraith: Thanks Craig I needed that. Cookies and coffee fairy cakes to make me forget how everything sucks sometimes.
              Craig: I try my best, hopefully they may help a little

Comment

I have to go eat dinner.
                Goodnight Geeky! Hope everything gets better soon.

Comment

*Waves Hi to Geeky and hopes she hasn't gone*
                  sigpic

Comment

Have a good night girls.

I'm heading off to bed. *waves*

Comment

Night WW

Comment

Originally posted by wraith_whore View Post
                        Sorry

*gives geeky a reassuring hug*
                        Thanks *sighs* Oh Bob where are you when I need you? He might have to feed on over 100 people if he came to work with me... I need him to teach me how to build myself a shell and not be so sensitive...

*Bob is lurking in a corner.* Bob: No thanks geeky I don't want any possibly contaminated food. Can't help you there. Besides I don't need to eat that much!

Bye Geeky *sends hugs*
                        Aurora and Craig: *both send hugs*
                        Thanks for the hugs. They make the cold feeling inside me warm up...

Craig: I try my best, hopefully they may help a little
                        geeky: It helps Craig just to know that some people care a bit.

Originally posted by wraith_whore View Post
                        Goodnight Geeky! Hope everything gets better soon.
                        Thanks WW but the eternal pessimistic in me knows that it won't.

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                        *Waves Hi to Geeky and hopes she hasn't gone*
                        *waves back at ciannwn* Yes I had already left. But I'll say hi now.

Comment

Having had the chance to talk to our Commanders and crew, they all feel decidely nervous and uncomfortable with the idea of a baby shower on the COH/TP's Hive, so we wondered if you'd mind having it elsewhere? (the shower that is - I guess you'll have the baby itself wherever and whenever it comes! )
                          I thought perhaps one of the venues on The Planet might be more appropriate - Elia might be very interested and Zaddik could help you with his herbal remedies?
                          Last edited by Todd's Pet; 25 November 2009, 01:55 AM.
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                            I thought perhaps one of the venues on The Planet might be more appropriate - Elia might be very interested and Zaddik could help you with his herbal remedies?
                            The Lab would be a good place to have a baby shower and Ellia and Elric would be interested in the baby because they've considered the possibility of having a child themselves some time. Zaddik would be interested too - he adopted and raised the infant Ellia and I see him as the type of man who'd be looking forward to Ellia producing kids because he'd regard them as grandchildren. I'm sure he'd be happy to give the new mother parenting tips.

To wraith_whore

We'll have to sort the details out nearer the time, though, because The Lab is also the venue for meetings with representatives from the Atlantis expedition. Mar doesn't get much time to play these days - it wouldn't be fair to tell her she couldn't have an Atlantis plot in The Lab because there's a baby shower if it occurred at the only time she had free for a while. If The Lab is being used for something else the baby shower could be at the Hippie Commune.

The other thing to remember is that the main role playing threads aren't like the COH because we can have long running plots involving a number of our characters. Which characters attend the baby shower will depend on what they're doing at the time. For example, Boris and Ciannwn might be out in the battle cruiser because Queen Moana is up to no good again - they won't be able to stop patrolling in order to attend a party.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                              To wraith_whore
                              The other thing to remember is that the main role playing threads aren't like the COH because we can have long running plots involving a number of our characters. Which characters attend the baby shower will depend on what they're doing at the time. For example, Boris and Ciannwn might be out in the battle cruiser because Queen Moana is up to no good again - they won't be able to stop patrolling in order to attend a party.
                              I hope the dragon hunt expedition has returned until then. That'd be a real bummer if game DS and Tommy wouldn't be able to attend.

Here's a suggestion: How about using the Off-World thread to create a temporary location to hold the baby shower. It wouldn't interfere with anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                                I hope the dragon hunt expedition has returned until then. That'd be a real bummer if game DS and Tommy wouldn't be able to attend.
                                wraith_whore said the baby isn't due for 3 months so we'll have finished the dragon hunting plot by then. Further off world expeditions will be run in the Off World thread. The cargo cruiser is equipped with darts so there's nothing to stop expedition characters from getting back to Copelandia by using stargates.

Other characters could take time off from an archaeological excavation to attend a baby shower too. The only situation I can think of which would prevent characters from attending is if they were patrolling on the battle cruiser because they're expecting trouble from Moana or whoever else turns up to cause conflict.

Which characters attend would also depend on the kind of individuals they are. Crockett would regard the birth of a child as a sacred moment because it's part of the wheel of life - he'd want to hold some kind of ceremony to welcome the new arrival into the community. Archimedes is a people person even though he doesn't want a personal Worshipper so he'd want to go. Erik wouldn't be interested, however.

As for the rest of the characters I run, I wouldn't have all of them attending because there are only so many I can handle at one time. Ellia, Zaddik, Elric, Archimedes, Crockett and maybe Fred with a brief visit from Gordon, Darrell and Jean-Luc would be my limit.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X