Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
    Loved the story TP. It’s cute. Loved the Little Red Riding Hood theme. And it's spot on. Two shy souls meeting each other in the forest. Bob is as shy as me and kind of awkward with people.
    That's exactly what I had in mind - I;m so glad you liked it but sorry that I missed you Hopefully I can catch you over the weekend sometime *big hugs*
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      Christmas auction

So tomorrow Todd will be visiting DS for a day of artistic posing and Steve will be spending the day with Dray doing whatever she wants for her birthday treat.
      Oh, and Steve likes WW’s cheek so much he’s sending her GHDs of her own as a gift!

So, DS and Dray – just let the boys know what time tomorrow you’d like them to arrive and they’ll be there! Enjoy!
      SQUEEEEE! I won Todd! *grabs her pencils and paper*

Todd can come over to me any time that is convenient for him!

Comment

Christmas auction

Well, voting is now closed and there have only been two requests for Todd and two-and-a-half for Steve… the boys are gutted!

DS asked for Todd so he could pose for her drawings.
        PA also wanted Todd so he could teach Craig some manners - but we think Gabriel would be a better influence on him for that task!

WW only wants Steve so she can nick his GHDs (that only counts as half!) and PA was a big sweetie and asked for Steve so she could send him to Dray for her birthday! Since Dray asked if she could have Steve for the day to pamper her for her birthday, we reckon that option gets two votes!

So tomorrow Todd will be visiting DS for a day of artistic posing and Steve will be spending the day with Dray doing whatever she wants for her birthday treat.
        Oh, and Steve likes WW’s cheek so much he’s sending her GHDs of her own as a gift!

So, DS and Dray – just let the boys know what time tomorrow you’d like them to arrive and they’ll be there! Enjoy!
        I has a great birthday pressie!! Thanks so much TP!!
        Steve is free to come over whenever he pleases (I like mini stargates in my room now )
        If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
          SQUEEEEE! I won Todd! *grabs her pencils and paper*

Todd can come over to me any time that is convenient for him!
          Todd is darting over as we speak... me and SW pampered him last night and oiled his tattoos, so they'd stand out nice and clear for you!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
            I has a great birthday pressie!! Thanks so much TP!!
            Steve is free to come over whenever he pleases (I like mini stargates in my room now )
            He's stepping through the gate right.... NOW!
            Steve: Lord, these cases full of pampering stuff are heavy! *hugs Dray*

sigpic

Comment

Todd is darting over as we speak... me and SW pampered him last night and oiled his tattoos, so they'd stand out nice and clear for you!
              Thank you! He just arrived! *hugs Todd* I have turned on the heating so he won't feel cold when he shows me his tattoo collection.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                Thank you! He just arrived! *hugs Todd* I have turned on the heating so he won't feel cold when he shows me his tattoo collection.
                That's very thoughtful of you - hugs work too!
                I'm off to my office Christmas lunch party now - I know Todd and Steve are in good hands. Tell them me and SW miss them already and we'll see them tomorrow for extra special worshipping!
                Have a great day DS and Dray! Big hugs and TTYL
                sigpic

Comment

He's stepping through the gate right.... NOW!
                  Steve: Lord, these cases full of pampering stuff are heavy! *hugs Dray*

That's very thoughtful of you - hugs work too!
                  I'm off to my office Christmas lunch party now - I know Todd and Steve are in good hands. Tell them me and SW miss them already and we'll see them tomorrow for extra special worshipping!
                  Have a great day DS and Dray! Big hugs and TTYL
                  Thank you TP and SW for letting me and DS have Todd and Stve for teh day! Snuggle papmer time!
                  If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                  sigpic

Comment

Less than an hour to put in any further requests to get Todd or Steve as slave for a day tomorrow...
                    Rats! I got my days muddled up and didn't get round to entering.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                      Rats! I got my days muddled up and didn't get round to entering.
                      Aaawww, sorry - you know, I'm sure Steve would be happy to pay you a visit next week sometime, seeing as it's Christmas... of course if you prefer... Greg has packed an overnight bag and is suggesting that HE come visit you - if you'd like!

Just come back from the office Christmas party and guess what Secret Santa brought me today - a wraith figure! It's being marketed as "Steve the Wraith" on the packaging but it's most definitely Erik - Erik's jacket, hair and tattoo. It's not bad actually - he even has braids in his hair! And he has both a full length stunner and a hand held stunner - and his arms move so I can put his stunners in a different position every day!!!!
                      So now Erik and his stunning stunners are guarding my coffee mug on my desk at work!
                      sigpic

Comment

That's awesome TP!

Comment

Aaawww, sorry - you know, I'm sure Steve would be happy to pay you a visit next week sometime, seeing as it's Christmas... of course if you prefer... Greg has packed an overnight bag and is suggesting that HE come visit you - if you'd like!
                          In that case, I'll be more than happy to see Greg so I can thunk over his glorious smile.

Just come back from the office Christmas party and guess what Secret Santa brought me today - a wraith figure! It's being marketed as "Steve the Wraith" on the packaging but it's most definitely Erik - Erik's jacket, hair and tattoo. It's not bad actually - he even has braids in his hair!
                          I've seen pics of that figure and it definitely is Erik.

And he has both a full length stunner and a hand held stunner - and his arms move so I can put his stunners in a different position every day!!!!

That conjures up some interesting images.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IV View Post
                            That's awesome TP!
                            Yep, I obviously got someone with good taste and a sense of humour in the Secret Santa draw this year!
                            sigpic

Comment

Christmas auction

Well, voting is now closed and there have only been two requests for Todd and two-and-a-half for Steve… the boys are gutted!

DS asked for Todd so he could pose for her drawings.
                              PA also wanted Todd so he could teach Craig some manners - but we think Gabriel would be a better influence on him for that task!

WW only wants Steve so she can nick his GHDs (that only counts as half!) and PA was a big sweetie and asked for Steve so she could send him to Dray for her birthday! Since Dray asked if she could have Steve for the day to pamper her for her birthday, we reckon that option gets two votes!

Wanted to enter but I can't think of a reason for anything at the best of times, asked who I'd like as my slave for the day out of Todd or Steve and my brain shut down I couldn't think for anything other than because they're both Hot.
                              sigpic
                              Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Sorry for being generally quiet today. I'm experimenting with the mysteries of making my own frames using bits of clipart etc. (Doing a square with rounded corners is my best success so far. ) I've really got to practise if I'm to do Valentine's Day cards because the frames supplied for that occasion are Yuk!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X