Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    Of course!
    It's in the album.

I managed to get my webcam installed and everything works according to Skype. I'll be having my first attempt at using it tomorrow evening because my son's out tonight.
    sigpic

Comment

@ IV
      Here's your half of our art trade, sweetie... hope you like it

Spoiler:
      That´s a great pic. PA´s right, I also love IV's clothes.

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
      I managed to get my webcam installed and everything works according to Skype. I'll be having my first attempt at using it tomorrow evening because my son's out tonight.
      You have Skype now? That´s great. I love Skype, can´t live without it anymore.
      sigpic

Comment

Skype's awesome It's the only (free) way me and my boyfriend can talk to each other without racking up seriously big amounts of money calling overseas. Only downside is that I've found it lags if you try and run a lot of stuff at the same time.

Comment

Skype's the one my son told me to use seeing as he's on it. I can't say that a webcam was something I ever wanted - I nearly died when I saw myself on the tests because I looked a complete wreck.
          sigpic

Comment

I tend to avoid using webcam, unless I'm intentionally being silly and using it to get a load of silly facial expressions over.

Comment

Originally posted by IV View Post
              I tend to avoid using webcam, unless I'm intentionally being silly and using it to get a load of silly facial expressions over.
              I've found the dinosaur avatar so if I look a wreck tomorrow I can use that instead. Or I might use a photograph of a Wraith.
              sigpic

Comment

*chuckles* I'm just using a photograph of another 'me' character xD Nice idea with the wraith though.

Comment

I´m glad I don´t have a webcam. Besides I consider myself as unphotogenic.

btw, I´m off now to my monthly training, I´m back at Sunday evening. Have a nice weekend.
                  sigpic

Comment

Take care and have fun WraithCat

Comment

@ IV

Spoiler:
                      []http://i552.photobucket.com/albums/jj345/ToddsPet/001.jpg[/IMG]
                      WOW! Very dynamic! Brilliant, TP! I can't green you but have mental green.

I'm on Skype too, it's very useful. I usually have deactivated the webcam though because I tend to look really dumb when I sit in front of my computer.

Comment

That makes four of us on Skype I'm on there too but Mobile more than computer at the moment.
                        sigpic
                        Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Originally posted by IV View Post
                          Wraith and Hybrid Chapter 3
                          Nice, she really going to give the Wraith a run for their money - so to speak.
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                            I'm on Skype too, it's very useful. I usually have deactivated the webcam though because I tend to look really dumb when I sit in front of my computer.
                            I found the avatars supplied by the webcam's makers - my son will be talking to an animated dinosaur tomorrow evening.
                            sigpic

Comment

@ IV
                              Wow TP you out done yourself with this picture. I wish i could do half as well as you've done.
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

I found the avatars supplied by the webcam's makers - my son will be talking to an animated dinosaur tomorrow evening.

Comment

Working...
                                X