Foreston - Factory Town

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<<NPC ~ Cooper's PA ~ Brihanna Simmons ~ Home>>

Brihanna had bent over to retreive her black leather heeled boots. "And what exactly is the nature of this meeting Mayor? Mr. Cooper is entertaining for dinner this evening. I would hate to interrupt him unless it is truly urgent. I need to know the time and length of the meeting in addition." With that she reviewed her belt options and slid her hand over the one that matched her boots.
    Last edited by aintright; 18 January 2008, 07:00 PM.
    sigpic
    SCORE!!
    The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

[ Mayor's house ] (( B**chy gets b**chy. ))

"Ms. Simmons, if I wanted you to know the subject of our discussion, I would have invited you, not Mr. Cooper," the mayor snapped, "The meeting is being held immediately and will last approximately 15 minutes. If Mr. Cooper chooses not to attend, that's his business. The rest of us will be meeting."
      She was tempted to slam the phone down but, since she was on the cordless handset, she settled for a simple disconnect.

(( On that note, I'm going to bed. ))

You're never too old to do something goofy.
      sigpic
      Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

<<NPC ~ Cooper's PA ~ Brihanna Simmons ~ Home>>

Hearing the click of the line, "The pleasure is all mine Laura dear, I am sure." She slipped a shirt off the hanger, "And Brihanna Simmons doesn't need an invitation." She started to dial Kevin Cooper's number.

"Kevin, I hate to disturb you during your little soiree but it seems our favorite Mayor has decided that Saturday night is a most appropriate time call a council meeting." She now stood again in front of the mirror admiring her black lace bra and panties and how it flattered her shape. "She wants your presence at her office immediately. Yes, yes I know it is a preposterous request but she has threatened to move forward with you or without." Balancing the phone between her ear and shoulder she slithered into her form fitting black jeans. "She refused to divulge anything further." With a whole body eyeroll she continued, "I swear sometimes that the woman doesn't like me" She gave a devious sn:gger. "So pass out another round of drinks and slip out. Yes I will be out the door in five. Meet you at the usual place?" She sat on the end of her fainting chair and pulled on her boots. She took in the smell of the leather, "Mr. Hunt, sure I will make sure he is planning on attending." She hit the end button and tossed it onto her vanity. She slowly and precisely buttoned the custom fitting shirt. Reaching for her belt she slid it around her hips. Sitting before the mirror one last time she gave her hair a bit of a tousle, ran her gloss covered finger over her lips and finished with a small spray of her scent.

Picking up her PDA she typed in a quick message to Mr. Hunt and then exited out into the night to find her boss, Mr. Kevin Cooper.

((Brih b*t**y! why you shock me!!))
        sigpic
        SCORE!!

Comment

<Special Agent Brian Hunt's House>

After hanging up his phone Brian looked into his mirror. In his reflection Brian was half dressed, in his boxer's and the undershirt from the suit he wore earlier in the day. Slipping into a pair of blue jeans he began to ponder the reason for the meeting, Perhaps she wants to introduce me to the town council, tonight would be the last chance she would have because I am leaving for the base in the morning. Brian then grabbed his brown leather bomber jacket and zipped it up so that only the chest of his white under shirt showed.

On his way out the vibration of his phone sent a shock through his body. Reaching into his pocket he grabbed his cell phone saw that a message had been sent to him. When he opened the message he discovered that it was sent by Cooper's assistant, Brihanna. It was yet another invitation to the the meeting he was headed to. After a short reply confirming his intention Brian tucked his phone back into his pocket an walked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr View Post
            [ Park ]

Spoiler:
            Callista snickered against Nick’s neck, “No, you just drift into Russian. I looked up some words after I spoke with Natalya. I wanted to make a good impression and not look like a total dummy if I heard any. I looked up a little Russian, too.”
            She quickly rattled off her entire vocabulary: hello, goodbye, please, thank you, no thank you, good morning and good night.
            “And now I know another phrase, ‘Ya lublu tebya.’.” She knew her pronunciation was lousy but he would understand.

[ Park ]
            (( *sigh* OK, so sappyness is running rampant. They have to get it out of their system. ))

Nick tipped up her face and whispered the phrase back, kissing the tears off her cheeks as punctuation to the first two words and ended at her mouth. Holding her close, he he allowed all of his newly realized feelings to pour out.
            It seemed like hours but it was really only minutes later that they broke off the kiss. Nick shivered at the warmth of Cal's hands inside his open jacket and against his bare back. Wishing it was summer, he let his own hands roam up and down the outside of her coat.

(( I think that's as far as I'll go right now. ))
            Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
            sigpic

Comment

[ Park ] (( Darn PG rating. ))

Cal's teeth were chattering as she tucked her face next to Nick's neck. Taking a deep shuddering breath, The woman flexed her fingers like a cat kneading on her favorite human. Nipping lightly at his jaw, she began to remove her hands, dragging them down along his spine.
              "You know we can't stop this here," Callista murmurmed.

sigpic

Comment

< Outside Mayor's House>

Brian approached the house with a minor case of the butterflies, he had dreamed and thought of the moment where he would be in a position to change things for the better and now his dream was becoming a reality. As he approached the door Brian saw other influential members of the town in front of him. He saw the sheriff and a few town council members. As he got closer to the house he stepped out of the shadows of the poorly lit street. As he reached the door he knocked and waited for a response.

Comment

[ Mayor's house ]

Goodwin peeked through the sidelight again then opened the door. "Mr. Hunt. I didn't expect to need to see you again this soon but, I have some information that you need to know before you report to the base."
                  She stepped aside and pointed toward the office where Anderson was sitting. "We're still waiting for Mrs. Djahm. Please join the Sheriff and Sr. Heroux."

sigpic

Comment

[ Park ] (( Darn PG rating. ))

Spoiler:
                    Cal's teeth were chattering as she tucked her face next to Nick's neck. Taking a deep shuddering breath, The woman flexed her fingers like a cat kneading on her favorite human. Nipping lightly at his jaw, she began to remove her hands, dragging them down along his spine.
                    "You know we can't stop this here," Callista murmurmed.

[ Park ]

Nick made a noise deep in his throat, “It won’t stop …” Suddenly he yelped and tried to flinch away from Cal’s tickling digits, “Yahhh-ahh, not there, not there. Ehhhhh-hhh-hhh.”
                    Laughing loudly, the man squirmed around on the park bench, sliding closer and closer to the edge. Finally, he slipped off entirely, dragging Cal along with him to the ground.
                    sigpic

Comment

[ Mayor's house ]

Goodwin peeked through the sidelight again then opened the door. "Mr. Hunt. I didn't expect to need to see you again this soon but, I have some information that you need to know before you report to the base."
                      She stepped aside and pointed toward the office where Anderson was sitting. "We're still waiting for Mrs. Djahm. Please join the Sheriff and Sr. Heroux."

Mike stared at the floor as Heroux had come in, moments after him. Somehow, when waiting, the pattern of the carpet always fascinated him. Of course he was aware of the other man's presence, but did not let that show. He most certainly did not stand up to greet the other man.
                      He was still p'd off about being interrupted during a Saturday night, his one night off of the entire week. So, okay, there was still Sunday night, he was off then too, but... Saturdays were *important*. *Any* night off was important, especially now with Sandra's... condition. What was so d@mned urgent?! He didn't get it, and he fretted.

It had to be something to do with the base. Was it with Blue himself? Mike knew Blue and Goodwin had had a meeting earlier, there wasn't much regarding the mayor that escaped the sheriff's attention. Besides, Archie had told him himself about the meeting on the phone.
                      He didn't bother asking Heroux since he was about 99 % certain that the other man didn't know either, what this particular council session was about.

He heard the door, apparently the last council member had arrived. It did kind of surprise Mike to hear Brian Hunt's voice instead of Djahm's. It only made things more mysterious. Bah. Hope he's not the one ruining my Saturday...

Sheriff Mike Anderson

((tag anyone for Heroux .... ?))

Comment

Originally posted by Gen Blue View Post
                        [ Park ]

Spoiler:
                        Nick made a noise deep in his throat, “It won’t stop …” Suddenly he yelped and tried to flinch away from Cal’s tickling digits, “Yahhh-ahh, not there, not there. Ehhhhh-hhh-hhh.”
                        Laughing loudly, the man squirmed around on the park bench, sliding closer and closer to the edge. Finally, he slipped off entirely, dragging Cal along with him to the ground.

[Park]

Giving into the sillyness, Cal sat on Nick to hold him down and danced her fingers along his ribs. “Now that's the kind of secret a girl needs to know,” she crowed, laughing just as strongly.

“What the heck is going on over here?” A voice boomed out of the darkness as the bright beam of a flashlight pinned them in it’s glare.

Callista froze in mid-tickle, staring up at the deputy with wide eyes.

sigpic

Comment

<<NPC ~ Kevin Cooper ~ Brihanna Simmons ~ The Mayor's>>

Kevin Cooper paced back and forth checking his watch. He wasn't at all happy with this distraction from the evening's events. He looked up to find his personal assistant stepping out of the shadows. She gave him a slight start. Dang her, how did she always do that? "Brihanna, this better be good. So what is up? Why am I being interrupted in the middle of my party?"

"Hello Kevin, nice to see you too. The mayor wouldn't reveal anything to me in reference to this meeting. I did meet with Brian Hunt this afternoon and ..." Her PDA made its little noise. She opened it and started tapping on its surface. She read the note from Brian coming through. She smiled, "That is Brian, he will be joining us." They rounded the corner as the mayor's house came into view. "As I was saying the base will be allowing him an onsite position. He didn't have time to go into full detail. Maybe that is what it is about though I can't imagine it is this important."

Kevin gave a bit of a grunt as they stepped up to the door. She could be terribly arrogant and annoying yet she always seemed to be on top of things. He rapped loudly on the door and turned to her as he waited. "Why is this the first that I am hearing of this? Brihanna, I would think you would have contacted me immediately on this!"

Brihanna was about to reply when the door opened. She turned to face the mayor and flashed her her brightest smile.
                          sigpic
                          SCORE!!

Comment

[Park]

Spoiler:
                            Giving into the sillyness, Cal sat on Nick to hold him down and danced her fingers along his ribs. “Now that's the kind of secret a girl needs to know,” she crowed, laughing just as strongly.

“What the heck is going on over here?” A voice boomed out of the darkness as the bright beam of a flashlight pinned them in it’s glare.

Callista froze in mid-tickle, staring up at the deputy with wide eyes.

[ Park ]

Trying to catch his breath, Nick gave the man the same ‘deer in the headlights’ look. He knew the impression they must be giving, what with his shirt pushed up to his armpits and a woman sitting on his stomach.
                            "Officer, it's really not what it seems."
                            "I KNOW what it seems like, mister," the deputy said wryly.
                            After Cal scrambled off him, Nick stood up. Tugging down his shirt and zipping up his jacket, he tried again, "We let the noise get a little out of hand. I'm sorry, officer," the man peered closely at the nametag, "Kullen."
                            The deputy flashed his light up and down Cal's figure, noting that her clothing was all in place. He flicked the beam back to Nick, "Are you folks going to be in town long? Who are you staying with?"
                            Pushing his hair back out of his eyes, Blue answered, "We're staying at the Mayor's residence tonight and going back to the base tomorrow."
                            Suddenly suspicious, Kullen focused the light on Nick's face. Squinting closely, he asked incredulously, "General? General Blue?"
                            Nick held up his hands by his shoulders, "Guilty as charged, officer."
                            The deputy started shaking his head slowly and turned off the light. "Never mind, sir," he sighed, "Go on about your business but ... try ... to keep it quiet. Please."
                            "Thank you, Deputy Kullen," Nick called to his retreating back. Beginning to chuckle again, he looked to Cal, "Busted. Busted like a couple of teenagers."
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Originally posted by Hulabaloo View Post
                              [ Sarah Whitely - Foreston ]

Sarah chose a pie. She didn't know much about the flavours so she chose one that sounded quite nice. Taking a bite she enjoyed its sumptous flavour and relished it. Taking a few more bites she cleanly finished it off whilst Zach was literally like a kid eating his favourite meal. She smiled at his quirky way and they both headed towards the market stalls. Browsing them Sarah saw many interesting wares but wasn't in the mood for buying. She spotted something that was tempting but shook her head.

Turing around at Zach's voice she saw him handling, in awe, at a book he had picked up and saw him buy it. She smiled and turned to thank the stall owner she had been chatting with before heading over to Zach.

"Yea, sure. Let's head back." She replied to his question as they both started to return to where they were staying.

<<Foreston - Jack's>>

Stepping through Jack's door Zach finished his rant on his amazing find. Taking in the tantalizing smells thoughts of eating returned to his mind. Poor Sarah had heard the ongoing tales of the controversial nature of Moby Dick in its time and how the people of the day had truly missed the brilliance of this masterpiece. He noticed her attention drawn to the corner table and smiled when he saw Kim and Lance. He was pleased to know his earlier comments hadn't caused any tension for the day. It was great to see the amusement on Kim's face. Lance obviously had her fancy and attention. Glad someone around here can figure these things out.

His mind once again drifted to Claire. He took a deep sigh, and I had been doing so well this afternoon. "What did you have in mind Sarah, straight to dinner or did you need to take care of anything back at the room?"

sigpic
                              SCORE!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Originally posted by aintright View Post
                                <<NPC ~ Kevin Cooper ~ Brihanna Simmons ~ The Mayor's>>

Kevin Cooper paced back and forth checking his watch. He wasn't at all happy with this distraction from the evening's events. He looked up to find his personal assistant stepping out of the shadows. She gave him a slight start. Dang her, how did she always do that? "Brihanna, this better be good. So what is up? Why am I being interrupted in the middle of my party?"

"Hello Kevin, nice to see you too. The mayor wouldn't reveal anything to me in reference to this meeting. I did meet with Brian Hunt this afternoon and ..." Her PDA made its little noise. She opened it and started tapping on its surface. She read the note from Brian coming through. She smiled, "That is Brian, he will be joining us." They rounded the corner as the mayor's house came into view. "As I was saying the base will be allowing him an onsite position. He didn't have time to go into full detail. Maybe that is what it is about though I can't imagine it is this important."

Kevin gave a bit of a grunt as they stepped up to the door. She could be terribly arrogant and annoying yet she always seemed to be on top of things. He rapped loudly on the door and turned to her as he waited. "Why is this the first that I am hearing of this? Brihanna, I would think you would have contacted me immediately on this!"

Brihanna was about to reply when the door opened. She turned to face the mayor and flashed her her brightest smile.

<Mayors House>
                                Brian stood close to the door feeling like a fish out of water at this meeting. He had been to many like it, he was however on security detail for those and now he was one of the guests. In his mind that was a big upgrade. As all of the guests mingled while waiting for the stragglers Brian stood there looking around with his hands folded i front of him and his head was on a constant swivel. He was never one for shmoozing and was unsure of how to introduce himself. When he heard the door open he turned to see his good friend Cooper and his cute assistant standing there with a big grin on her face "Cooper! I am sure glad to see you, Come on in!"

Comment

Working...
                                X