No announcement yet.

OOC - Chatter Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay , cool. Gimme time, so I can change few things on her bio before PMing it to you.

Comment

Originally posted by JacksonMiracle View Post
      *Realizing that PA has escaped, jumps up and tries to run through the wall and bounces back*

Hey, no fair, you wanted to be in here!!! There is no escape!!!

*Repeats running into the wall and bouncing back*

Hey this is actually kinda fun.

One hour later: Is that crickets I hear chippering??? Where is everyone???
      I didn't want to be stuck in there i wanted you all stuck in there so i could have the rest of the base to myself.

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Why'd ya wanna be all by yourself? Aren't we good enough for ya? Huh? Hehehe, j/k.

Comment

Sharp is out here two cause he was the one who locked us in. so i'm not all alone

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Back from All-State Chorus. I was so exhausted after the drive home I crashed hard, then only was up on Sunday to play the church service,then back to sleep until the wings game - 2OT, so I'm running on coffee atm, hope everyone is doing great!

Thanks to ShelBel for the sigpics! SUPPORT GATEWORLD ROLEPLAY

Comment

Originally posted by TheXym View Post
              [AU Mess Hall]
              While Lance finished the jello, Kim went to get food for their colleagues in the translation lab. His attention was drawn to Vincent's surprising reaction to a new arrival. The lieutenant seemed to be coming out of the shell he'd seemed to be in when they first met, but it was a good thing. He knew Valentine was a good man, and it was good to see him loosening up.
              Sorry if I seem to be nitpicking here, but wouldn't all OR people know Ryn ? Maybe not like Valentine does - since the OR Ryn was on his team - but maybe some would know her ?

I'm just wondering.

Comment

I am kind of wondering what does OR- the only thing I can come up with is operating room, but I know that is not right.

Edit: I got now.
                Last edited by max_omega; 23 April 2007, 10:06 AM.
                sigpic
                Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn_SST View Post
                  Sorry if I seem to be nitpicking here, but wouldn't all OR people know Ryn ? Maybe not like Valentine does - since the OR Ryn was on his team - but maybe some would know her ?

I'm just wondering.
                  Ryn was a new arrival in the room, not necessarily into the RP. Plus, McKinnon is relatively new to the Alpha Site, so he wouldn't have known everyone.

Thanks to ShelBel for the sigpics! SUPPORT GATEWORLD ROLEPLAY

Comment

Ah OK, thanks.

OR = Our Reality

AU = Alternate Universe

Hope that helps.

Comment

Yeah, I got just a few minutes ago. It just took me a while. My Brain still isn't working, its monday, and I hate mondays.
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

*sings off-key* Tell me why, I don't like mondays.... *quickly changes to Queen and hums happily*

Um. Am I using the term 'hammer guy visit' right? I mean, does it even exist in English? Or should it be phrased differently? If so, how? lolol

Comment

You mean Morpheus walking in and suddenly *WHACK*, you're sleepy? Cool, I just learned a new saying.
                          You're never too old to do something goofy.
                          sigpic
                          Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

*hehe* i'm soooo in

I might jsut play Davis as Dr Black, if that's okay *shrugs* Not sure yet
                            AAAH! there is NO way Black is coming to annoy another Sharp *Pulls out Ancient shotgun he borrowed from (!#@$, what was the planet with the battle of the sexes business?....bleh, I'm to lazy to go look it up, but it was there..)*

hmm, but yeah

Oh! so..yes, speaking of cool things: just a little teaser for everyone, be prepared to find out what happened to the Asgard, and where the !#@$ they've been...MUHAHAHA. (of course that mught be a while considering its taking a few months to get this DHD )
                            sigpic
                            Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Sharp View Post
                              Oh! so..yes, speaking of cool things: just a little teaser for everyone, be prepared to find out what happened to the Asgard, and where the !#@$ they've been...MUHAHAHA. (of course that mught be a while considering its taking a few months to get this DHD )
                              Please. We already know where they are. They're out having a party with the Furlings. Just ask Lance (He is part of the Asgard 'in' crowd, you know).

Speaking of Lance, if someone wants to help out with a little plot feel free to PM me. Very little damage will be inflicted on your character.
                              Last edited by Oranos; 23 April 2007, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Sharp View Post
                                (Snip)

that mught be a while considering its taking a few months to get this DHD )
                                Hah! I knew it! You people are taking your good sweet time over there!

Comment

Working...
                                X