OOC - Chatter Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A real good linguist too!!

*continues to run from one wall of padded to cell to another while conjugating verbs in varoius languages*
    Dear Journal
    My contribution to the Stargate Rewatch experience. Will be updated nearly everyday, and will cover all episodes, and characters.

Comment

HEY!!! EVERYONE!! FREE PERSONAL PADDED CELL ROOMS OVER HERE!!!
      *Directs the nuts through a door, then slams it and locks it*

Whew, glad we got rid of them...*looks around*
      Crap, where'd everyone go? *Looks back into big padded room to see the entire RP*
      Crap.
      sigpic
      Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

*Produces a deck of cards and finds a quiet corner in the large padded cell and begins to play a fast paced game of "war" with split personality self while singing*

Hi ho, Hi ho, it's off to land of boredem I go, hi ho, hi ho, I need something to do.....
        Dear Journal
        My contribution to the Stargate Rewatch experience. Will be updated nearly everyday, and will cover all episodes, and characters.

Comment

*Adria hits the sodan bracelet and walks through the door and then hits it again*

YAY i'm free.

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

*Realizing that PA has escaped, jumps up and tries to run through the wall and bounces back*

Hey, no fair, you wanted to be in here!!! There is no escape!!!

*Repeats running into the wall and bouncing back*

Hey this is actually kinda fun.

One hour later: Is that crickets I hear chippering??? Where is everyone???
            Last edited by JacksonMiracle; 22 April 2007, 06:40 PM.
            Dear Journal

Comment

Gah, no posts for me to make today *pokes RP* Anyone alivez???

Edit: I might post as Davis and Black in Quarters

Comment

I'd play... but I only have one charrie here, and well she's kinda in a convo... lol

*bounces about some more, slamming into random people* Oops, sorry

Comment

haha! I got two, plus few other's players characters who haven't played in a while and both are on my SG-1 team Damn it.

By the way, how does one sign up for SST thingie? I'm thinking of getting in.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRider View Post
                    haha! I got two, plus few other's players characters who haven't played in a while and both are on my SG-1 team Damn it.
                    Thats me isnt it? Dammit. Ill go catch up with the thread.
                    Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                    LOVE HIM-> DT
                    ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

No I'm talking about Black and Ashwood

Oh dinner's calling be back in later.

Comment

The SST thingie looks fairly cool, i just had a ganza, it looks fairly well setup. Could i get more info on it Ryn?

Name: Issac Matthews
                        Team: SG-3(Marines)
                        click for biography

Comment

Yeah, sure. SST's got three RP forums as you have seen probably, Alpha Site, Prometheus Deliverance (which is a ship based on the Aurora) and Atlantis.

Now though we are busy with a joint mission with teams made up of members of all three outposts (those mentioned before), to liberate Earth from the Ragnosians.

To sign up, think of a character and put him or her on one of the outposts mentioned, and PM me on here with your username. Then post your bio on the outpost forum of your choice, I'll have to activate your account though cuz we get tons of spammers, lol.

Um, you can either work out a way to join the joint mission like Gen Blue is doing with Belousov, or you could be put on any team of your choosing as a new character. We'll just assume you've always been there if you choose the second option. For the first option, pm the GM's to work out a way of entering the RP.

The FAQ contains just about everything else you need to know, any other questions just PM me here or on SST.

Conquest is the place to be.

Comment

Wonderful, thanks for the info, ill pm you with all the details and that. It would be good if the gateworld people were on the SST site aswell.

Just got to think of the character....

Name: Issac Matthews
                            Team: SG-3(Marines)
                            click for biography

Comment

*hehe* i'm soooo in

I might jsut play Davis as Dr Black, if that's okay *shrugs* Not sure yet

Comment

Cool two new people in one go Welcomes Guys (or gals xD)

Take your time in working out your charries/outposts, just make it as fun as you can.

EDIT: You can pick whatever username or charrie from here if you like, it's all fine to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X