No announcement yet.

OOC - Chatter Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't worry, I think RR is offline now, she usually is at this time of day (for me it is day now, - 9am, for USA I believe it is midnight, or a little later depending which coast you're at ). I think she left for home or something, it's their evening now? Maybe around 5, 6pm. I don't know.

Next time the Aussies usually get busy on the forum is at my 10pm... You do the math...

*poofs off to RL*

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn View Post
      Don't worry, I think RR is offline now, she usually is at this time of day (for me it is day now, - 9am, for USA I believe it is midnight, or a little later depending which coast you're at ). I think she left for home or something, it's their evening now? Maybe around 5, 6pm. I don't know.
      Yeah. It's just about 3 ... AM here. You think I'm going to be on much longer?

But seriously, this was a general request, not just for this instance.

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
        Think of Sam when she had the electro Alien in her body
        I was thinking more along the lines of the 2nd ep of Atlantis (Hide and Seek?) where they sent the generator through the gate after attracting the entity. They like electricity - so we should be able to manipulate the power to direct them where we want them to go.

Edit: Anyway, I'm waiting for NG's next post - if not some others as well
        Last edited by Valorin; 05 October 2010, 12:05 AM.
        Valorin ~ Stephen
        http://valorin.net/

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn View Post
          Next time the Aussies usually get busy on the forum is at my 10pm... You do the math...
          That's cos it's morning for us....around like 6 am

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos View Post
            Yeah. It's just about 3 ... AM here. You think I'm going to be on much longer?

But seriously, this was a general request, not just for this instance.
            yep, i've pretty much put all of my charries to bed. am tired of writing posts to toss. so sleeping charries seem like the answer.

you peeps have fun!!

ciao!

teehee!!
            sigpic
            SCORE!!
            The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Oh, no.... I don't like where this is going.

Guys - just post, ok? We'll work things out and I'm sure RR (and others) can wait if need be...

Comment

Originally posted by Valorin View Post
                I was thinking more along the lines of the 2nd ep of Atlantis (Hide and Seek?) where they sent the generator through the gate after attracting the entity. They like electricity - so we should be able to manipulate the power to direct them where we want them to go.
                I was relating it to SGU's "Water," but yours is a better example, though it seems like we were thinking along the same lines.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Sharp View Post
                  Oh, GIMP is cool - I wish I knew how to use it better. It seems like a pretty powerful program (though admittedly I tend to use MS paint just cause it's easier)

You mean to tell me that my math problem was correct?

And personally I use a combination of both MSPaint, and GIMP, personally GIMP is quite useful when taking TV serieal screenchots or movie screenshots to have the save as settings

Now if only I can figure out or learn how to make avatars.....

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I just used GIMP, it was the only image manipulation program I had installed.
                    (It's really confusing to someone who is used to Photoshop though!)
                    GIMP was where I started out. Can't imagine what I'd do witout my PS nowadays though

Edit: Anyway, I'm waiting for NG's next post - if not some others as well
                    Sorry for the hold up, but I needed to get my lectures done first before having some fun in here
                    Any way, lectures *are* in fact done now *looks at clock* at 2100 and apx 36 hours before the classes starts! YES!

*happy little dance*

So posts will start coming again tomorrow

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Sorry's to everyone if I'm going too fast, I'm just sort of getting excited and well, um no excuse, I s'pose...humdedumdedum.....well blame Dillon he keeps calling me on the radio...*maybe he wants to....no scrub that*

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
                        Sorry's to everyone if I'm going too fast, I'm just sort of getting excited and well, um no excuse, I s'pose...humdedumdedum.....well blame Dillon he keeps calling me on the radio...*maybe he wants to....no scrub that*
                        But he's only playing Marshall ... and there's no other player characters with him. There's several with you (3 or 4) ... and they're going to have their own thoughts and ideas on what's happening, so you need to give us the chance to chime in. Just so long as you slow down a little, we'll all be a little happier.

Comment

ok I can do sloooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

So someone just VM when they want me to post then But do I reply to Marshalls coms now or wait for a bit?????

Comment

Wait a little bit. Meaning, a day or two. Until the 3 or 4 characters mentioned have had their chance to post their say.

Dillon this goes for you too, never thought I'd say though, you're going too fast!

Time in this RP moves at a very different speed. It's fluent, in a variety of ways.

Comment

A day or two.....I could be a wilted flower by then

Comment

Hun, you haven't learned patience until you've played in this RP.

I can remember weeks going by without me able to post because I was waiting on others...

Comment

Working...
                                X