• Show
Clear All

An all expenses paid trip to London? Woohoo! Sounds awesome
    sigpic
    Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

If I'm lucky enough with that conference on 7th, I'm going to Helsinki next spring/summer. Uni pays.
      Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

NICE bio VAL!!! .... yeah a dancer!!! Emma will be looking forward to a good go on the floor with him!!

hey!! Cate!! a fellow redhead!!!

teehee!!

oh VS!! nice sig! well done. thanks!!
        Last edited by aintright; 27 September 2010, 07:21 AM.
        sigpic
        SCORE!!
        The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Fairly tired right now - haven't even read everything yet - but hope to make posts later...

Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn View Post
            Fairly tired right now - haven't even read everything yet - but hope to make posts later...

Sorry.
            hey!! WAKE UP!!! sleepyhead!! no time for slacking!!!

teehee!!

love pp and that song!!
            sigpic
            SCORE!!

Comment

Youtube gives me a copyright error with that vid... oh well...

sorry

*dashes off to tv & chocolatemilk!*

Comment

sorry

look up passion pit ~ sleepyhead!

turn off that tube!! it is eating your brain!!!

mmmmm choccie!! ick milk!!! just choccie by itself please!!

teehee!!
                sigpic
                SCORE!!

Comment

sorry

Bleh - I'm an American, but I can understand the frustration you all overseas must feel when itunes or youtube or hulu screws all of you guys over :/
                  sigpic
                  Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Yeah...can't even count the times anymore when it says "sorry, not available for viewing in your area" or something to that effect... Ah well.

And Ainty I doubt you ever tasted this. Or this. Absolutely divine.

Comment

Originally posted by aintright View Post
                      NICE bio VAL!!! .... yeah a dancer!!! Emma will be looking forward to a good go on the floor with him!!

hey!! Cate!! a fellow redhead!!!
                      Thanks My wife is trying to get me to learn how to dance, so I thought I'd throw it in there.

Go Redheads!!!

Ok, now I'll try and write a first post. Let's see how I go.
                      Valorin ~ Stephen
                      http://valorin.net/

Comment

Originally posted by Valorin View Post
                        Thanks My wife is trying to get me to learn how to dance, so I thought I'd throw it in there.

Go Redheads!!!

I teach dance!! well no I taught dance ... for a living ... yes, was a dream job ... paid to dance!! with cute guys even!!

life is soooooo good!! make the wife happy Val!! learn to dance ... you will never regret it!! and will certainly have fun!!

too bad you live so far away ... could give you guys a lesson!!

teehee!!

nice post btw!!
                        Last edited by aintright; 27 September 2010, 05:37 PM.
                        sigpic
                        SCORE!!

Comment

Originally posted by aintright View Post
                          I teach dance!! well no I taught dance ... for a living ... yes, was a dream job ... paid to dance!! with cute guys even!!

life is soooooo good!! make the wife happy Val!! learn to dance ... you will never regret it!! and will certainly have fun!!

too bad you live so far away ... could give you guys a lesson!!

teehee!!

nice post btw!!
                          Heh, it is fun, but hard. My wife does lots of dancing, I am just learning Swing with her.

Thanks Should I post my guy arriving in the Armoury and getting a TER now? Or should I wait a bit?
                          I've never done a multi-thread RP before - I'm used to the single-thread type with a GM who directs everything.
                          Valorin ~ Stephen
                          http://valorin.net/

Comment

Heh, it is fun, but hard. My wife does lots of dancing, I am just learning Swing with her.

Thanks Should I post my guy arriving in the Armoury and getting a TER now? Or should I wait a bit?
                            I've never done a multi-thread RP before - I'm used to the single-thread type with a GM who directs everything.
                            the swing is a great place to start dance. it is fun, easier, not too fast, not too slow and precise. for me ... i love the latins ... so give one of them a try!! maybe a nice CHACHACHA ... or a samba!!! go for it!!

Sure, you can move him on. I would wait after your post in the armory to allow someone else to respond. But, where you are right now there is no opportunity for someone to do so. So move on!!

teehee!!
                            sigpic
                            SCORE!!

Comment

Sorry, you people are losing me with all this base wide stuff that's happening O.o I'm sitting here itching my head..............Sooooooooooooooooo lost.

As for SG-3 mission I can't make a head or tail of it as well. >.< First it was the NID stuff now I have no idea.

At least I know what I'm doing with Kim....sorta o.O

Comment

Go Redheads!!!

You did good Val, and Ainty I was red last month, back to blonde now...natural. I couldn't stand the dryness anymore so I let it grow out

maybe some other time if I find a good product that doesn't make my hair feel like straw, cos I do like red

Comment

Working...
                                X