No announcement yet.

OOC - Chatter Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're never too old to do something goofy.
    sigpic
    Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

lol yay a party!

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Sorry for that awful lack of action in AM, but I finally finished with writing my paper! Now I need just to polish it. Never thought before, though, that writing even a 7 page-paper on physics is that hard as you must check and re-check every comma...
        Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Physics?! *goes in hiding*

Originally posted by Planetary_Alliance View Post
          So if you leave for almost maybe a year probably longer and come back, do you get a party?
          Only if you promise to stay at least a year!

j/k

Welcome back!

And it's a great day for it too *looks at current date* Twenty ten, twenty ten!

Comment

10 20 2010 its a pattern XD

but as for sticking around i'll do my best, work is sorta not to good at telling me when i'm going or where or when i'll be back, so anyone have an idea where i should jump in?

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Gee, ther \dust has shook and look who wakes! Welcome back PA!!... boy this is gonna get confusing, so everyone please call me either Princess or Awinita, that way we dont get mixed up on who's who

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

How about Prinawin and Planallia instead?

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn View Post
                  uh..... No

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

or just switch to calling me adria

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

*hrmpf*

I hate being on call. Just got home (9 pm) and even if I try not to have anything planned for theses evenings, they still ends up in a mess...
                      Sorry, but IC posts will have to wait until tomorrow.

*yawns and gets ready for bed*

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

NG you dont say hi to me?

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn View Post
                          So funny, yes Ryn, that'll do

or just switch to calling me adria
                          Hi Adria, I'm RR or Melanie if you prefer, or just Mel
                          She's sleepy, never says hi nowadays, just poofs in and out

Comment

So if you leave for almost maybe a year probably longer and come back, do you get a party?
                            Hey, I think I know you from....somewhere?

Um....yea somewhere

Comment

yeah somewhere, didn't i have you locked up at some point

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Welcome back PA!

I saw your post in the LOA-thread earlier and wanted to say hello, but work got in the way and then I totally forgot when I posted in here. I'm sorry!

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
                                She's sleepy, never says hi nowadays, just poofs in and out
                                Yeah, I know. I'm not as active as I've used to be, but juggling work that is supposed to be 38 hours/week but more often stretches out to be 44, research (add a few more hours at work on the so called 'spare time') family (including a 12 year old with ADHD and hormones all over the place ), farm work and then RPing... Well it's an equation that doesn't always add up and the last thing on the list will just have to be put on hold for a day or two...

Don't get me wrong now! I'm not complaining. I love! my life and I think just about everything in the above list is something I do out of my own choosing.
                                I don't have to work as hard as I do. Noone is forcing me to be part of research projects and the farm... Well, you have to do something recreational too, right?

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Working...
                                X