General Blue's Office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheXym
    ((OOC..... if they're both handed, then should we have Blue edit his request for the tinkering to something else or how should I have Larry handle it? - I'll ignore it for now then come back and edit it)).

Larry again nodded, thanked Blue for his clemency, and saluted before turning. As he passed through the reception area, he made eye contact with Mykonos, and his surprise at the General's treatment of him was pretty obvious in his own eyes. He thought that he saw the slightest hint of a smile in Calli's eyes, but he may have been just seeing things. Deciding not to linger in case the General decided to change his mind, Larry just smiled, nodded to Calli and made his escape to the hallway.

**to armory**
    (( OOC - took out the tinkering. Be warned, he's armed again. *evil grin* No pun intended. ))

Nick followed Larry to the outer office. He stopped for a minute by Cal's desk, dropping the videos into her inbox. "You can return these to the Security office. They had their affect."
    He swayed for a second, then caught his balance, "By the way, remind me to hurt Steele and you when I wake up." His wry grin took the sting out of the words.
    "Yes, sir." Cal dutifully made a note on her desk pad.
    "I'm going to my quarters. How long will I be there?"
    Cal glanced at her watch, "Dr. Steele said 4 - 6 hours. She'll send someone to check on you when you wake up."
    "Rat-finks." He waved as he headed out the door.
    "Yes, sir."

<< to quarters >>

(( OOC - I'm going to be busy tonight and don't know if I'll be back. ))
    Last edited by Gen Blue; 24 April 2006, 08:39 AM.
    Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
    sigpic

Comment

George ran up to the office only to be halted by Sgt. Mykonos.
      "Sorry sir, the general is sleeping, you will have to come back at a later time"

"Well that is just my luck" George mumbled to himself "Okay can you tell him i was here?"

"Sure"

<not sure where i am going>

Comment

Natasha and the technician arrived in front of General Blue's office and he left back to the Control Room. She knocked at the door and a female voice from inside said

"Come in"

She thought it was strange: 'Wasn't General Blue supposed to be a guy?'

She opened the door and entered the office. As soon as she stepped in she knew something was not OK.

"Hi, sorry to say it this way, but aren't you a little too young to be a general? Don't get offended, ma'am. I just wanna know how you did it. That's all..." She said in a snarky way.

Before she could say anything else the other woman said:

"No, I'm just the general's aide, Master Sergeant Callista Mykonos. I'm sorry, but General Blue will only be here tomorrow morning. Can I help you with something?"

"Oh, so that is explained. Thanks for the sympathy, Sergeant Mykonos. I'm Captain Natasha Bystronski. Right now all I want is to leave these stuff somewhere really. It doesn't matter tough, I think I'll go to the Mess Hall and leave the baggage somewhere near me until I get designeted quarters. Or I could put them inside my locker for the time being. Do I have one assigned to me already?" Natasha said nonchalantly.

"Yes. The locker room is in the level you were just behind the Control Room. There is one locker assigned to you already, but we couldn't arrange quarters to you yet. We are having some space problems. I'm sorry. The general will resolve that by tomorrow morming at latest, Captain Bystronski. Here is a map of our base for you to find yourself for now." Said Mykonos handing Natasha the simple base map with all it's levels and feature locations.

"It's OK. I just hope the couch in your Lounge is better than the one on the Gamma site" Natasha said snarkily. "See you..."

Natasha waves to Mykonos and leaves the General's office in the direction of the Locker Room.
        Last edited by Atlantean_Fan; 25 April 2006, 03:40 PM.
        Awesome sig made by *E*K*R*. Thanks!!!!!

Comment

Natasha arrives in front of General Blue's office door and knocks it several times, waiting for a response.

Comment

George walked up to the door and saw a captain waiting for Blue, mind if i join you?

(Our characters dont know eachother yet )

Comment

(( OOC - Cal doesn't keep the outer door shut. Please put " .." around speech.))

"Captain. Major. Can I help you?" Callista came back into her section of the office. "The General isn't here quite yet. The Doctor was with him."

(( Be right back. My comp is trying to update. 5 minutes ))
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorgerheaus
                George walked up to the door and saw a captain waiting for Blue, mind if i join you?

(Our characters dont know eachother yet )
                Natasha notices someone else approaching the General's office door.

"Hi, I'm Captain Bystronski." She says, extending her hand for a shake.

"You are the second person I've met so far besides Sergeant Mykonos. Nice person she is, don't you think? Been here long?"

She notices Mykonos approaching and stop speaking.

Comment

"Hi, i am Lt. Cmdr. George A. Rhea, or major around here. i was on the base for a few months than i was on gamma, i just got back"

Comment

Originally posted by Gen Blue
                    (( OOC - Cal doesn't keep the outer door shut. Please put " .." around speech.))

"Captain. Major. Can I help you?" Callista came back into her section of the office. "The General isn't here quite yet. The Doctor was with him."

(( Be right back. My comp is trying to update. 5 minutes ))
                    "You know, I'm still in the same situation as last night. I gotta present myself to duty. I guess I'll have to wait, but thanks anyway, Sergeant." Natasha says to Callista.
                    Last edited by Atlantean_Fan; 25 April 2006, 04:36 PM.

Comment

"Hi, i am Lt. Cmdr. George A. Rhea, or major around here. i was on the base for a few months than i was on gamma, i just got back"
                      "Really? I've come here reassigned from Gamma as well. How come we never met before? Probably my mission with the Jaffa." Natasha says in a laid back manner.

Comment

"When i was there i was swamped studing ancient viruses. it was eithrer work or sleep, i never got a chance to socialize"

Comment

<< from Quarters >>

Blue got off the elevator and took his usual path through the Briefing room to his office. He heard Cal speaking to someone outside. Ah, Rhea is back. He picked up the zat and tucked it into his pocket. He felt naked without a weapon on his person.

Nick strolled into the outer office. "Good day, ladies and gentleman."
                          He waved a finger at his Aide. "I owe you one, Sergeant."
                          "Yes, sir," Cal replied calmly. "You have Major Rhea and Captain Bystronski to see you."
                          sigpic

Comment

George saluted the general and then relaxed his position "How are you sir? Long time no see!" George then saw the outine of the zat in blues pocket. " Are you expecting any trouble from me sir?"

Comment

Natasha saluted the general as well and then relaxed herself. "Captain Bystronski reporting to duty, sir? Reassigned from Gamma site." She said in a professional way.

Comment

George saluted the general and then relaxed his position "How are you sir? Long time no see!"
                                "Other than this?" He jiggled his casted right arm, "I'm fine."

George then saw the outine of the zat in blues pocket. " Are you expecting any trouble from me sir?"
                                "Pardon?" Blue shook his head in confusion, "Are you planning on being trouble, Major?"

Originally posted by Atlantean_Fan
                                Natasha saluted the general as well and then relaxed herself. "Captain Bystronski reporting to duty, sir? Reassigned from Gamma site." She said in a professional way.
                                Blue nodded in acknowledgement of her salute. "Welcome to Gaia, Captain."

(( OOC - Nick has an AFblue cast on his right arm. ))
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X