No announcement yet.

General Blue's Office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(( OOC - They're not ALL going to get chewed. Richards has done nothing for which to get chewed. He's just going to get a rocky intro to his team. ))
    Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
      Her eyes widened in disappointment as his words hit her like a slap in the face. She was fit to be a military officer. Or at least she had been. She opened her mouth to respond to him, to try and argue, but the words refused to come.

She glanced at Jim, and then returned her gaze to meet Blue's, straightening up and looking him square on, fighting the tears out of her voice. He doesn't want to hear your whining, you idiot.

"Yes, Sir," she acknowledged, keeping her voice firm. "But it was my fault, not the Colonel's, Sir. I accept full responsability for the situation. As well as Clayton and Dobson's."

She swallowed and nodded. That was all. Not that it made much of a difference. The commanding officer had to take responsability for his team's actions, no matter who was to blame.
      "Ah, yes. Clayton and Dobson. Send them in on your way out, Major." He tried to keep any warmth out of his voice as he added, "You and I will talk again, Major."
      sigpic

Comment

"Yes, Sir," she nodded, turning and walking into the outer office. Trying not to look at Larry, not wanting to face him, and flashing a quick look at the new guy, she spoke to Dobson. "Rich, you're up next." She looked round, briefly meeting Larry's gaze and flinching. "Where's Rowena?"
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

"Rowena is in the infirmary Ma'am, she was near hypothermic and in no condition to be going anywhere." He flinched slightly before rising and heading toward the door. "Wish me luck." He sighed before heading into the office, back rigid and hands by his side.

Comment

Kate frowned slightly at his response. In the infirmary? Well.... it made sense. At least one member of SG7 had to be in there at any given time. She bit her lip as she looked at Larry and walked out of the office, accompanied by and SF.

>>>to quarters.

Comment

The General scowled at Lt. Dobson, "Where's Clayton? When I said I wanted SG-7 here, I meant ALL of you."
              sigpic

Comment

Richard saluted before replying. "Sir, the cadet is in the infirmary, near-hypothermic. Dr. Steele refused to release her." 'and frankly sir I'd of stopped her anyway' The young lieutenant barely stopped that from slipping out.

Comment

"Sergeant," Nick yelled to the outer office.
                  "Already calling, Sir," Cal's calm reply drifted back. "Doctor Steele? General Blue would like an update on Cadet Clayton."
                  A few seconds passed before Cal started speaking again. "Yes, Ma'am. I'll tell him so," she added very quietly so Nick couldn't hear, "No, Ma'am he didn't. Spit them out in the elevator. I'll let you know when he goes."
                  Callista came over to Blue's desk and handed him a glass and two pills. "Doctor's orders, Sir. And Cadet Clayton will be available tomorrow."
                  Nick winced as he bumped his cast on the edge of the desk. "Thank you, Cal. Just put them down."
                  The woman stubbornly stood, holding out the tablets and glass.
                  Nick turned his back on the others in the office. "These better be only aspirin," he muttered as he popped the medicine and followed it with a gulp of water.
                  After Cal left, he turned back, pulling a small video tape labeled "Lounge" from his sling and tossing it to Dobson. "Comments, Lieutenant?"
                  sigpic

Comment

Richard stood frozen in place, his eyes wide. "Well... sir to be frank, things got out of hand. She was... feelings were left over from earlier and... Do I get to keep this?" He asked, trying to keep himself from smiling.

Comment

"NO, you do not!" Blue held out his left hand for the tape. "It's very possibly evidence for your Court-martial, Lieutenant."
                      sigpic

Comment

"With all do respect sir, who's going to do it? You? No one's left." The lieutenant replied in a solom tone. "Wait a second, Kate said she took care of the tape... is... this is a blank isn't it?" He replied in a tone that was by no means apologetic.

Comment

((OOC: What happened to "With all due respect, Sir, there's no court to do the martialling? That was a classic line ))

Comment

Blue slowly stood up and came around the desk. "It takes 3 officers to sit a Court-martial. Colonel Kelea from Gamma and Colonel Hanes from Beta will be two. I'll be the third. And, in case you haven't noticed, LIEUTENANT, I out-rank Major Howard. The security chief knows on who's good side he needs to be. This is the original tape."

(( OOC - uncurious bunch, aren't you? Is no one wondering why Nick's arm is in a cast? ))
                            sigpic

Comment

((Kate already knew. Jim already knows, I would suspect. If he hadn't heard, Kate would have told him))

Comment

((he's not going to ask about that until much later, when he's not getting the decapitation vibe anymore))

"Yes sir, sorry sir." Richard apologised, his mouth suddenly feeling dry. "Sir I... I don't know if there is anyway to defend myself. So I'm not going to try very hard, but Ro... Clayton doesn't deserve any blame. So sir, if you're going to punish someone, let it be me." He stated quietly before taking a sudden interest in his boots.

Comment

Working...
                                X