Briefing Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jynjyr
    ((We will go when our Colonel tells us to go. Or when the GM (Col Sharp / Proxy Blue) tells us to go. There are GM's for a reason. Let Seph come in and be surprised that we're still here.))
    (((OK, thanks i will. Even though this will be posted before a post il make in the infirmary chronologically itl be classed as posting it after. Purely because im posting now so might as well make the post.)))

Hanson strolled into the briefing room whistling the simpons theme tune and tapping a pen against a writing pad he was carrying. He scanned the room and...

"Oh. You guys are still here? Well err...General I can wait. I'll just be outside."

He nodded politely at the General, then backed up closing the door as quietly as possible. Before taking a chair just outside th BR door and resumed the recital of that all time classic, the simpsons theme tune.

Comment

"Oh. You guys are still here? Well err...General I can wait. I'll just be outside."
      "Thats fine Doctor." Blue said.

"Alright I want all teams to report to the gateroom and each team CO to come to the control room, I have missions for each team." General Blue said before standing and following Hanson out the door.

"Doctor, I suggest you get ready for mission. I'm issuing orders in a few minutes." Blue said passing the civilian SG7 team member.

((Gonna make threads for each team, please look for 'SG-#' in the title, thanks. Wait until I say 'go' in the control room thread before posting in your respective SG team thread! Thanks.))

Comment

Tyler rolled her eyes at Harvey and Harders before leisurely gathering up her cards and stuffing them back into the bottom of her pack. She stood, clipped her P-90 to her harness, and snugged her cap on.
        "Hurry up and wait. The real story of the military", she said, strolling to the stairs and clumping down.

((to the Control Room))
        You're never too old to do something goofy.
        sigpic
        Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Harvey nodded her head in agreement at Tylers statement. She followed Tylers lead and shouldered her pack and weapon. "Hopefully we can get a move on now".

(Heading to the Control Room)

Comment

Jim walked up to the brieifng room and found his teammate sitting outside "Doctor, we're due for a follow up mission of the Goa'uld we encountered, gear up and meet at the gateroom Also, I disagree with the Generals orders, I will try and convince him otherwise with my will, I suggest you suit up for an armageddon though..." Jim said, he then remembered,
            Crap, i forgot to tell the general that Winters is in the infirmary.... Jim then ran off towards the Control room again.

<<Leaves briefing room----->Control room>>
            Last edited by Ascended Times.2; 16 September 2005, 04:06 PM.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Ryan reported to the briefing room, hoping to catch his team or the general.

(Confused?)

Comment

((OOC:Ryu, your supposed to be geared up, and the General and I are discussing about the suicide mission he's supposedly sending us on that being the mission to go back to the Goa'uld world we were originally sent to and find out about the Goa'uld i've been arguing it is almost suicide, the Doctor has just suited up and is heading here, Winters is unconsious and very ill in the infirmary, My apologise if i've missed something...))

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Harders quickly followed Harvey and Tyler out of the Briefing Room, anxious to finally be sent through the Gate.

((Off to the Control Room))

Comment

Sharp sprinted into the breifing room, not seeing anyone he ran down the staircase to the control room.
                    sigpic
                    Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

(Alec walks in)

Seeing no one in the briefing room Alec sighed and decided just to go on to the Control room to see who was there. Hoping to catch the General or one of SG-4

(Walks down staircase to Control room.)
                      I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

Abby walked into the briefing room hoping to catch Gen. Blue or any other members of SG-4 there. Seeing that no one was there, she made her way to the Control Room.

(Walks down staircase to control room)
                        sigpic

Comment

Major Johnson looked around the packed room. SG 6 were joining SG3 on this mission.
                          'Intel has just come in that there may be a stranded SG team on this planet. Mission briefs from Earth, sent before..' Blue paused, looking around the room, Kaz could see he was gripped by a wave of emotion.

'Before the attack.' kaz said, picking up the file from the table.

'Yes, quite, now SG8 were on the planet, they are due back tomorrow, I want you to go and see if they're still there. And if so, bring them back here.' Kaz nodded.

'Bring them back safe Major,bring everyone home.' Kaz saluted smartly and turned to the assembled teams.

'OK folks, infirmary then get geared up. We leave in...' she glanced at her watch, '3 hours.'

'I want everyone to come back Major.' Blue told her. She turned and looked at him, her eyes holding his.

'I promise Sir.' She said, saluting once more and leaving the room.

<Infirmary>
                          Last edited by Kazzy J; 25 September 2005, 06:44 AM.
                          Major Kaz Johnson Royal Marines. SG 6 CO GW RP

Atlantis based RPG...Take a look
                          http://tauruscolony.vf11.com/tauruscolony.html

Comment

"Well, I guess I don't have any questions", Kym muttered to Tony Merrin as they watched the Major leave the Briefing room.
                            "What's to question? We go in, save SG-8's butts and come home. Piece a cake."
                            Tyler shook her head at the young Marine's retreating back. Kids. No clue.

<to the Infirmary>
                            ((Merrin is a fill-in NPC for SG-3 on this mission only. Poor Tony. *evil grin*))

(( Slow down, Kaz. We can't keep up with you. OK, I can't keep up with you. Somebody might have had questions while we were here.))
                            Last edited by Jynjyr; 25 September 2005, 08:00 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

((Questions, well come find me, I'm in the infirmary..I'm going before Blue changes his mind..))
                              Major Kaz Johnson Royal Marines. SG 6 CO GW RP

Atlantis based RPG...Take a look
                              http://tauruscolony.vf11.com/tauruscolony.html

Comment

Originally posted by Kazzy J
                                ((Questions, well come find me, I'm in the infirmary..I'm going before Blue changes his mind..))
                                ((But no one else gets to play off your character or the situation if you keep dashing off. You've got Harders and Henderson of SG-3 who didn't get to respond. Not to mention your own team. *just a suggestion*))
                                Last edited by Jynjyr; 25 September 2005, 08:32 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X