No announcement yet.

Briefing Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyler hesitated a few seconds longer. "Sc**w it. They can always use an extra gun", she muttered, heading for the steps.

"Would all of SG-3 and General Blue please report to the Briefing Room immediatley." Lt. Col. Macri yelled over the intercom.

The page stopped her before the first step. "Well, it's about time!" She stepped back over to the window to watch the Gate room for signs of trouble.
    Last edited by Jynjyr; 13 September 2005, 04:03 PM. Reason: oopps
    You're never too old to do something goofy.
    sigpic
    Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

What in Gods name just happend! I was about to post and now no one is here, will you all please get back to the freaking Briefing Room before I have a fit. lol. I have been waiting forever to post this, and now I finally can and everyone has left! GET BACK HERE!

(That is meant in the nicest possible way)

Owen Macri

Comment

Originally posted by Owen Macri
        What in Gods name just happend! I was about to post and now no one is here, will you all please get back to the freaking Briefing Room before I have a fit. lol. I have been waiting forever to post this, and now I finally can and everyone has left! GET BACK HERE!

(That is meant in the nicest possible way)

Owen Macri
        ((Harvey is still here. You'll have to get Tyler back from the Gate Room, depending on what's happening with the unscheduled activation. I deleted / editted those two posts and never got out of the Briefing room.))
        Last edited by Jynjyr; 13 September 2005, 03:49 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Thank GOD. Only one person left, that significantly lowers my stress levels. whew.

Ok, I am going to post a message heard over the intercom (do we even have an intercom???) asking all of SG-3 and Proxy to get to the briefing room I will post it both here and the control room, so your character will hear it.

*Thanks God*

Owen Macri

Comment

Thank GOD. Only one person left, that significantly lowers my stress levels. whew.

Ok, I am going to post a message heard over the intercom (do we even have an intercom???) asking all of SG-3 and Proxy to get to the briefing room I will post it both here and the control room, so your character will hear it.

*Thanks God*

Owen Macri
            ((Yes, we do. But, I'll delete the posts that say I left here and arrived there.))
            ((General Blue is already here. *points to the end of the table*))
            sigpic

Comment

[IC]

Everyone in the Briefing Room stands looking out of the window into the Gateroom, where nothing is happening but soldiers aiming at the Stargate.

Then suddenly the intercom activates spreading Colonel Macri's voice throughout the base.

"Would all of SG-3 and General Blue please report to the Briefing Room immediatley."

There was a sense of excitment as well as obvious strain and tiredness in his voice, he was breathing very heavily and obviously running.

In the Briefing Room everyone looked at each other thinking,

"well we are here, where are you?"

[OC]

Owen Macri

Comment

Ok, posted in the control room. Now you may come back. Sorry about the yelling before, it was a little frustrating to have everyone run off right when everything was in place.

Owen Macri

Comment

(
                  ((According to the floor plan, it looks like there is a window))
                  YES! Someone accually looked at the floor plan to plan their post! Not that you guys have skrewed up or anything it's just that this is the first person I saw )
                  sigpic
                  Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Wait a minute, what just happend?

lol, I am not in the briefing room yet.

Owen Macri
                    (( I thought you were. Tell you what, I'm going to wipe a few posts. See, I never left the briefing room. ))
                    Last edited by Jynjyr; 13 September 2005, 04:07 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Lol, ok no problem, but I have to eat dinner now. lol, I will have to post later.

Owen Macri

Comment

Lol, ok no problem, but I have to eat dinner now. lol, I will have to post later.

Owen Macri
                        ((At least I'm in the same time zone as you. I've got till 9:30 tonight, then a short time before work. *waves from Ohio* Somnium is England, Sobek is Denmark I think)
                        sigpic

Comment

((it is 6:11pm here where I live...so I have all night still...except I will be going out at around 8ish...but I have at least 2 hours. **Waves from Rapid City, South Dakota, USA**))
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                            ((it is 6:11pm here where I live...so I have all night still...except I will be going out at around 8ish...but I have at least 2 hours. **Waves from Rapid City, South Dakota, USA**))
                            ((SG-3 has been trying to connect with Colonel Macri for a while. I thought I'd let him know that he's got a good chance of connecting with at least me on a 'real time' basis.))

Yes, sir. Colonel Sharp, sir. I'll stop the chit chat.
                            sigpic

Comment

“Sorry, General Blue.” She looked at him and snapped off a salute. “No disrespect intended, sir.”

"Thats quite alright Lieutenant." Blue said.

BASE INTERCOM: 'Unauthorised off world activation. Defence teams to the gate room.'

"Oh what now!" Blue said standing and walking over to the intercom...
                              'This is General Blue to control room, whats going on?'

Harvey snapped off her own smart salute as the General turned to her. "Sir, we're waiting for Colonel Macri. He asked us to meet him here so he could brief us for our upcoming mission. But Im not sure where hes got to!"

"Thats okay Major, I'm sure he hasn't forgotten about you." Blue said.

BASE INTERCOM: 'Would all of SG-3 and General Blue please report to the Briefing Room immediatley." Lt. Col. Macri yelled over the intercom.

'Again, this is General Blue, what is going on in the control room, plus I'm already in the Briefing Room, Lieutenant Colonel Macri.'

(((From now on please have very limited CHIT-CHAT in the RP threads, I'll make a OOC Thread for Chit-Chat. Also please read the thread before posting as you all are making mistakes, like with Blue already in the Briefing Room and you are posting that he isn't, please READ the threads before posting!)))

Comment

Abby entered the briefing room and searched around until she spotted General Blue. She walked over to him.

"Sir, I thought that you might like to have my compiled list of the potential beta sites that I have found. Some are excellent and some are just good but still livable."
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X