No announcement yet.

Briefing Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Thanks Major, I'll let you know if you have a go." Blue said to Abby.

"Lieutenant Nash, once you have permission from your CO about the MALP then you have a go." Blue said smiling.

Comment

OMG I am so sorry everyone, I typed at least two thirds of the post and then my finger slipped the browser went back and I lost it all, I have to type it again from the begining. I will get to it as soon as I can, I am very sorry, I am annoyed as hell at a lot of things right now because nothing ever seems to work.

I will try to post again soon but I have school too, and that comes first.

Owen Macri

Comment

Originally posted by Owen Macri
        OMG I am so sorry everyone, I typed at least two thirds of the post and then my finger slipped the browser went back and I lost it all, I have to type it again from the begining. I will get to it as soon as I can, I am very sorry, I am annoyed as hell at a lot of things right now because nothing ever seems to work.

Owen Macri
        ((Oh I hate it when I do that as well!

Although the text should have been there when you went forward again. Well it does with me, however I use Opera browser.))

Comment

Jim knocked on the door to the Briefing room, Nash was talking to General Blue now.
          Jim walked in and walked next to Nash and saluted. "Sir, the message that came through the gate..." Jim shot Nash a 'Your in for it now liutenant' look "Was a warning to stay away from the planet, it translated to:You have now seen our power and barely lived to tell the tale. Our gate is now heavily guarded, anyone who comes through will be shot on site.' I suggest we keep clear away from that planet at all costs sir, sending anything to that planet would be suicide and I suggest we not waste a MALP." Jim stood there awaiting the Generals responce.

((OOC:I must say, does that now mean the Goa'uld know the location of the Alpha site and we should hurry up and move to a Beta site???? The fact that they knew to dial here indicated so...Should my character state it?))

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

"In that case Major, we will not go. We must establish factories to build more MALPs before using the ones we have." General Blue ordered yet it sounded like just a statement.

Comment

"Yes sir! Now, if you don't mind..." Jim saluted and gave Nash another dark look and walked out of the Briefing room out for a stroll.

<<Leaves Breifing room>>

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Originally posted by Owen Macri

Owen Macri
                (( A suggestion - especially for long posts. Type it in Word (or something like that) then copy and paste into a forum reply. You're not subject to the whims of the internet that way and you can make sure everything is correct. Trust me on this. Way, way less headache. ))
                You're never too old to do something goofy.
                sigpic
                Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
                  "Yes sir! Now, if you don't mind..." Jim saluted and gave Nash another dark look and walked out of the Briefing room out for a stroll.

<<Leaves Breifing room>>
                  "Wait, Major..." Nash followed him out of the briefing room. "From a purly tactical standpoint, the Goa'uld are scared. They sent us that message to intimidate us more than anything. We just took out about half of their forces, and now their Ha'Taks are back and the people on 'em are worried. If we go through and strategically place some nukes... we can wipe them out."

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
                    "Wait, Major..." Nash followed him out of the briefing room. "From a purly tactical standpoint, the Goa'uld are scared. They sent us that message to intimidate us more than anything. We just took out about half of their forces, and now their Ha'Taks are back and the people on 'em are worried. If we go through and strategically place some nukes... we can wipe them out."
                    ((OOC. I think he's already posted in his room, so you're to late to catch him as he leaves the door. Also see the control room, we have intel that the gate is heavily guarded, going there would mean death as soon as you stepped through.)))

Comment

((OOC: This part is added after Major Anderson tells SG7 to get out of the breifing room))

"I thought we had a beta site mission coming up?" he enquired.
                      "Thats what the PA said" he said as he exited the room. "Catch ya later SG3" he said waving

(Quaters)
                      child_of_the_gods:
                      Character Name: Alexis Winters
                      Position: SG7 team member

My depth is immaterial to this conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by Proxy Blue
                        "Thanks Major, I'll let you know if you have a go." Blue said to Abby.

"Lieutenant Nash, once you have permission from your CO about the MALP then you have a go." Blue said smiling.
                        "Aye sir..I will waiting for the go if needed," Abby said as she turned around to leave the briefing room. She was getting a little hungry, but she was also a bit tired. So she figured that she would go to the Mess Hall, grab something to go and then head to her quarters.

(off, once again, to the mess hall)
                        sigpic

Comment

(OOC - whoa! its a busy old briefing room, you never see the real SG1 interupted like this. Anyhow am still here, never left and awaiting orders)

Harvey wondered if the Colonel had lost the plot! He had put a call out for SG3 and General Blue to go to the breifing room and here they all were sitting waiting for him! 'Boy this is tedious' she thought. 'Well Ive got a lot of energy to burn up I sure hope this mission is a good one'. Harvey sat her self down in one of the chairs at the briefing room table, removing her pack as she did so and setting it down by her. She un clipped her P90 and sat it ontop of her pack keeping one hand on it.

Comment

(( I think that everyone forgets that we're STILL here. ))

Tyler unclipped her P-90 and let it clatter to the briefing room table. "For cryin' out loud! I thought this was an urgent mission."
                            She uncovered her deck of cards, shuffled and layed out a game of solitare.
                            sigpic

Comment

((Ummm. I think the reason things are getting interupted is people are just trying to find somewhere to post. In my opinion we need to get more missions started and get more people off world. My character was actually looking for General Blue to ask for another mission but since we need to get you out for a mission i wont let Seph find him yet. So yeah, how about you guys just say 'cool great briefing' step through the gate and start posting in the beta sute hunt thread.))

Comment

Originally posted by Simonthefurling
                                ((Ummm. I think the reason things are getting interupted is people are just trying to find somewhere to post. In my opinion we need to get more missions started and get more people off world. My character was actually looking for General Blue to ask for another mission but since we need to get you out for a mission i wont let Seph find him yet. So yeah, how about you guys just say 'cool great briefing' step through the gate and start posting in the beta sute hunt thread.))
                                ((We will go when our Colonel tells us to go. Or when the GM (Col Sharp / Proxy Blue) tells us to go. There are GM's for a reason. Let Seph come in and be surprised that we're still here.))
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X