Briefing Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Lieutenant Mckay, I don't think General Blue is joking."

*Stevens pulls back into her shell, thinking about her husband on Earth. 'My dead husband.' She looks at Colonel Richardson.*
    "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
    " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
    Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

"Lieutenant! Sit down or I'll have you restrained." Blue glared at McKay then Richardson.
      Suddenly he jumped to his own feet, "Cr@p! The %$#& ship!"

< ducks out to the Control room >
      Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
      sigpic

Comment

Mckay shakes his head angrily
        Dammit!

Comment

"What ship? And sit down, Mckay! You are not the only person here who just lost," *Chokes up* "Just lost their home!"
          "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
          " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
          Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

"Sit down Lieutenant!"

*Richardson shoot a glare at Mckay as Blue was heading to the Control Room.*

"We are all adults and there is no reason to fly off the handle."

((OOC - Let's give RockinHobbit a chance to post.))
            Last edited by BigGator5; 19 November 2005, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Mckay Breathes deeply
              'No I Think we all need a home'

Comment

< from Control Room >

Blue comes back in and drops into his chair. "Sorry. When it rains, it pours."
                Major Harvey is still waiting in my office, too.

( I'll wait for you folks to react. I have to sign off anyway. ))
                sigpic

Comment

"General Blue, Sir I've calmed down and would like to report to my quarters"

Comment

*Kateira looked down at her hands, tracing Tengwar script on her pants to keep calm. Billions of people that hadn't known what hit them. Her cousin, a Marine. She hadn't heard from him in a while, and wondered what he had been doing at the time. Millenia worth of history and culture, wiped out, instantly she hoped. It was just too much to process now.*

"Good idea, McKay. We'll get the dirty scum that did this, but we're going to need everyone operating at full capacity to do it. Let's just get settled, then see how we can help here."

*Goodness, she thought, How can I sound so calm?*

Lt. Colonel Jason Richardson/Major Jen Stevens Shipper
                    Lt. Colonel Jim Anderson/Major Kate Howard Shipper

"Tir gan teanga, tir gan anam." -Gaelic Proverb
                    (A country without a language, a country without a soul.)

~RockinHobbit (MySpace)

Comment

"It is more than a good idea. We all need a relaxing shower, a hot meal, and a good night's sleep. It has been a long three weeks. When we have gather ourselves, we can decide what we want to do."

*He had a million questions, but they could wait.*

Comment

Comes To attention
                        Sir...
                        Salute

Comment

((OOC Are ya guys going to respond?))

Comment

Twiddle Thumbs

Comment

"Airman," Blue beckoned to an SF, "take them to the Infirmary for a quick check-up. Then get them settled in guest quarters for tonight." He stood and held out his hand to Col. Richardson, "Welcome to the Alpha site."

(( OOC - You can assume that you had your check-up if you'd like. The Infirmary staff are NPC's. Check the Player list in my sig. Guest quarters are suite with it's own bath, 2 bedrooms, and a common area. Just use the Quarters Thread. ))
                              sigpic

Comment

"Thank you General."

*He shook Gen Blue hand as the rest of his team filed out to the Infirmary.*

"A couple of things before I go. We brought back a bunch of naquadria with us from Langara. It's enough to power several F-302's and it needs to be stored.

I also need to ask you something, in privet. However you seem to be busy at this monument, and I want to shower and eat first. As soon as you have some time, I will speak to you."

*Col. Richardson then headed out to the Infirmary and then to the Locker Rooms...*

Comment

Working...
                                X