No announcement yet.

Briefing Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(SG-3 was due searching for a Beta site a while ago. You were supposed to be in the Beta Site topic, which was started what- a week ago? SG-7 just finished its first mission there.)

Comment

Winters strode into the room brandishing an armfull of assorted fruits and food.
      "Um ay ate?" he asked through a mouthful of pear and chocolate.
      He remembered his manners swallowed the mouthfull and asked again,
      "Am I late?"
      He sat in one of the comfy chairs and relaxed as he realised he wasn't late, the room was near empty. Still eating he tried to start a conversation between mouthfuls.
      "Anyone seen the rest of SG7? I heard Hanson was around here somewhere."
      child_of_the_gods:
      Character Name: Alexis Winters
      Position: SG7 team member

My depth is immaterial to this conversation.

Comment

"Hanson was talking to you when you were lying half-dead with a broken back. You got out of the room and he's probably still sitting there blinking and going 'what?'" Ryan did his best imitation of the good doctor being astounded, and he heard a laugh from somewhere.
        "So, how are you Winters? This is the first time we've really met, we didn't do any team prep before going Beta Site hunting. You were kind of a last-minute tack on. Sorry 'bout the whole getting captured and tortured thing..."

Comment

Jim walked into the room looking a little flustered, he had just spent his time since he got back from the mission filling out paper after paper....he looked up and Saw that SG-3 was already in there "Uh, sorry. I'll come back when your not busy...." Jim then realised half his team was in here with a shocked looking bunch of Sg-3's looking directly at them "SG-7 get the hell outta the breifing room, SG-3's prepping for a mission, Sorry for the interuption guys..." Jim said indicating SG-3 and then Jim turned around and whent to the lockers.

<<Leaves Briefing room>>
          Last edited by Ascended Times.2; 12 September 2005, 04:54 AM.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Tyler looked at her two teammates quizzically. "This day just keeps getting stranger and stranger."
            Going over to her pack which was sitting on a chair, she reached down into the very bottom and pulled out a deck of cards. Dropping them on the table, she asked, "Information Poker, anyone?"
            You're never too old to do something goofy.
            sigpic
            Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

"Sorry I dont know that one" Harvey laughed. "I dont think the Colonel would be too happy if he found us playing cards when he walks in. Honestly though I dont really know any card games "

Comment

Tyler flopped into a chair and propped her feet on the table. "I'm not real good at waiting. Too much time to think."
                She tilted back, pulling off her cap and ruffling her short hair. Tossing the baseball cap so it landed on the upraised toe of her boot, Kym closed her eyes and started singing under her breath.
                (( ))
                sigpic

Comment

(Hi everyone, I am really really sorry, Proxy should be posting soon, then I can get on with the story, it took me quite a while to work it out with Colonel Sharp.

Sorry.)

Owen Macri

Comment

(I forgot about this thread, sorry. Anyway, here I go.)

Nicholas entered the Briefing Room and made his way to one of the empty chair before smiling. "Hello everyone, whats going on?"

Comment

Cpt. Harders had kinda wandered off in his thoughts, while a lot of strange things took place in the Briefing Room. People had kept entering in different manners, some of them rude, and left as quickly again. He heard Lt. Tyler ask "Who the hell was that?" but he didn't know the answer, and refrained from trying to answer it. He did however pick up on the clear fact, that he was obviously a member of SG-7. They must have already been on a mission, trying to find a possible Beta-site. Lt. Tyler asked if they should play some poker, and although he was pretty good at Texas Hold'em he refused. He had some trouble waiting too, but he respected his duty and if it was necessary, he would wait.

General Blue entered the room and sat in an empty chair, he noticed him smile friendly, and he asked what was going on. A question he wished he could answer. He figured Mjr. Harvey should answer.

((Sorry if I've seemed unactive, but I've read every single post made in the RP, but have also been busy with homework, so I figured I would post when it was needed - if you can say it is now ))

Comment

Tyler, without opening her eyes or missing a whispered syllable of her song, reached over to remove the cap from her boot, swung her feet to the floor and rose to face the General. Holding up a finger in a “just a minute” gesture, she finished with an emphatic puff of air.
                        “Sorry, General Blue.” She looked at him and snapped off a salute. “No disrespect intended, sir.”
                        sigpic

Comment

BASE INTERCOM: 'Unauthorised off world activation. Defence teams to the gate room.'

(See my post in the control room.)

Comment

Tyler was singing quietly to her self when the General entered the room. Harvey didnt recognise the tune but tyler carried on singing in a whisper before turning and apologising to the General.

Harvey snapped off her own smart salute as the General turned to her. " Sir, we're waiting for Colonel Macri. He asked us to meet him here so he could brief us for our upcoming mission. But Im not sure where hes got to!"

Just then an announcement came over the intercom.

"Sir?" Harvey was asking the General in the non verbal way that military personnel do, what they should do.

(OOC - is the breifing room here like the one on earth, can we see into the Gate room??)

Comment

((According to the floor plan, it looks like there is a window))

Kym broke her salute, dropped her cap over the deck of cards on the table and stepped over to the window. The flickering light from the wormhole shown on the activity of guards scrambling into position.
                              She started toward the stairs to the Control Room then hesitated, unsure of procedures and protocol here.
                              At home, there were SF's whose sole duty was to guard the Gateroom. She didn't know about here.
                              sigpic

Comment

(OOC - Jynjyr that was my line of thinking, who exactly is the defence team???)

Harvey moved and looked down at the gate room from the viewing window, as Tyler dashed off to see what was happening. The Gate was engaged but nothing appeared to be coming through, there were several dozen airman with various weaponry aimed at the shimmering blue puddle of the wormhole. Harvey turned to the General waiting for a response.

Comment

Working...
                                X