No announcement yet.

Science Lab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once again George smiled. This had becme a hbit around rachael, she just brightened his day so much that he couldnt resist. " if it is with you, i will go anywhere"

Comment

"Well than follow me, it is just next door." She grabbed a clip board on her way out. She started to fill out the chart and pulled out her key card to open the door. She waited for him to follow, "I am going to prop the door open slightly, or else it will get really hot in here." When the door was opened a wave of hot air hit her in the face.

((OOC-last post time to go to bed.))
      sigpic
      Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

George the tenatively said "well with you in there, an airconditioner wont cool down the room"

(Quickie, now bed.)

Comment

Rachael glared at him for a second but couldn't help but smile. She took the clip board and began to wave air on her, " George you are.." she trailed off, "so cute, but I really have to get work done." She walked into the storage room and look at the shelves.
          sigpic

Comment

George smiled knowing that she couldnt get mad at him. " you know what, i will start on this side, and maybe we can meet in the middle?"

Comment

"Alright sounds like a plan." Rachael look at the him for a moment and moved to the far side, "You we have gone out on two dates and I still don't know what you favorite movie is or who your favorite band is."
              sigpic

Comment

George stopped what he was doing and thought for a second on the question posed to him. "well, i guess yuo should know the basics, My favorite movie is Oceans 11, my favorite food is probally a philly cheesesteak, and as for music i really band. I prefer rock though, like red hot chile peppers or blink 182. What about you?"

Comment

"I have a problem with picking just one favorite movie, but one of my favorite would have to be Phatome of the Opera, music I love rock and alternative favorite being Linkin Park." She finsihed up one of the shelves, "As for favorite food chicken Fajaitas."
                  sigpic

Comment

George once again smiled and laughed. " Okay, Licoln park, Chicken Fagitias, I can live wioth that"

Comment

She smiles at George comment, "What else could I ask you," she pauses, "What is your favorite sport?"
                      sigpic

Comment

"Hmm, thats a toughie, Back on earth i played alot of sports, probally my favorites are hockey, soccer, and lax" George said. "How about you?"

Comment

"Well I am not really one for playing sports except basketball, although I always went to my brothers hockey and football games." Rachael said.
                          sigpic

Comment

Rachael finished cataloging two shelves in the silence, she felt so nervous just being around him, yet he made her feel so comfortable. She kept thinking about the other night, how she did not want it to end. She was moving over to the middle shelf, she could see him looking at her through the spaces, she smiled than look down not wanting to look at him.
                            She got a blank piece of paper and wrote a quick note on it:

Meet me at for dinner at 1800 in mess, Rachael.

She folded it up and held it in her hand. "So did you have any siblings?"
                            Last edited by max_omega; 16 July 2006, 02:09 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

George was still, evn after a few dates nervous around rachael. when rachael caught him lookning at her through the shelves he was embarrased."Well, i did, two actually, but we were never really that close."

Comment

"I had two brothers, you know John, he had a twin Josh. We were pretty close, even thought they are 5yrs older than me." Rachael began, "I always wished I had a sister, but you don't always get what you want." She moved down toward the end of the middle row, near the back wall to catalog the back shelf.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X