Mess Hall / Commissary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
    Kate slammed her spoon down in disgust. Every flipping time. Every time she did something, there was someone watching. Why did it always happen to her?

She sat back down. She needed the food, it was obvious from how dizzy she was feeling. Kate knew she had to prioritise here, and it wasn't worth throwing a temper tantrum. Her body couldn't cope. She was just going to sit down and finish her meal.
    (( What's even more fun. This is the first time Blue has been in the Mess since I started doing him. First time he's had Quarters, too. ))
    Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
    sigpic

Comment

(((I know. That's why Kate's feeling so hard done to. It's the first time she's ever seen him in the mess and there she is, acting like a complete idiot. Well, she is a bit of an idiot, to be fair. She's got a very silly streak.)))
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Sharp watched the events go bye with a smile on his face, but he knew it was bad news when the General came in.
        When the General said they had 30 minutes Sharp was thinking 'Hey, thirty minutes! Lets get crackin!'...but he thought the better of it. He saw the General walk off to a table in the corner. 'There must be a lot of stress on him.'
        sigpic
        Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

<<From Locker Rooms>>

Alec walks into the mess hall seeing his team mated he quickly grabs a chicken noodle soup and walks over. He says "Hey guys, could you spare your poor non-military team member a seat. Oh whos the new guy."
          I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

Abby noticed Alec enter the mess hall and yelled over to him, "Hey Alec, you can join me and Lt. Knight if you like."
            sigpic

Comment

"Sure," replied alec and he sits down with his soup. He then asks "Abby do we now when we are scudualed for our next mission?"
              I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

Abby took a sip of her tea, "No, not yet, I haven't had a chance to go to Gen. Blue's office yet to discuss anything. But I found a planet on the gate address logs that has a good stash of Naquadah and we have been needing to replenish our supply of it for quite sometime now. Well, here's a copy of the planet information, P5X-243."
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sandyer
                  "Sure," replied alec and he sits down with his soup. He then asks "Abby do we now when we are scudualed for our next mission?"
                  Mission?? Sweet. The last one I have been on was with SG-8 when Jackson fractured his leg and I had to go on that planet in his place. That sucked. *Finishes pie* So was anyone killed on this team?

((Later, guys I am off to bed))
                  There is a reason why I do certain stuff... and that is just 30 % of the time. The rest.. I just wing it.

Comment

"No, no one has died on the team yet and thank god. I don't want anyone dying on my team, is that clear," Abby replied giving a laugh.

((Linkin, don't forget to use quotes when you are talking))
                    sigpic

Comment

Anthony shuffled into the mess hall. First thing he thought:

Ack, bright lights, loud noises...

He felt like he was getting over a hangover...which was impossible because he wasn't much of a drinker. He headed to the counter.

"A tall, dark cup of mud, please."

The counter attendant grinned.

"Haven't seen you around for awhile. You ok?"

"Been here, been there. I honestly can't remember, it's all a blur."

"You haven't been drinking, have you?"

"...no."

Shaking his head and chuckling, he handed Anthony a steaming cup of the much desired Joe. Anthony went to a nice quiet table, sat down and observed the happenings in the Mess Hall as he cooled off his coffee.
                      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Jim had just been enjoying his Ghak wich seemed to be surprisingly good when you didn't look at it, when a loud clatter of bowls, cutlery and such was heard.

Jim span around, he had been facing away from the door, and tried to see what had happened, in a split second about a dozen people had gone over to help.

'No good me going over there, just get in the way...' Jim thoght to himself, he then looked back at his Ghak.
                        Oi, a bad choice, that put him off it again, he pushed it away and looked back to the person this time, he could see who it was clearly.

'KATE?!' Jims mind yelled, she seemed to say something to them, and then she came over towards Jim, having been guided by someone.

'Well, at least this isn't the infirmary...Although, this seems ALOT more public...Wonder what Sharp will say if this erupts into screaming.' Jim though to himself while she sat down.

She turned a very bright colour of red, at that Jim was going apologise for starters, then Richard walked in and yelled out Kates' name to everyone.
                        She instantly turned her attention to him, seeming to forget about Jim.

A stab of pain went through Jim, Richard grabbed some food and walked over to another table, he thought he saw him mouth 'You're on your own' but he couldn't be quite sure, Jim was silent this whole time, he wanted to see how this played out, he then stiffled a luahg when she put her finger up to him.

He saluted properly and went back to his meal, but just then Kate grabbed a lump of, what looked like meat, at Richard, it hit richard smack bang in the face and he looked really ticked off now, he flung a spoonful of sauce back at Kate.

Jim had shaken his head and decided to go back to his Ghak, and at that it hit him smack bang in the middle of the back of his head.
                        He grinned and grabbed a piece of Ghak and loaded it, unfortunately Kate had ducked out his firiring range, Jim then aimed it at Richard and fired a salvo.

Just then, as Richard ducked the shot, General Blue walked in.
                        Jim dropped everything he was doing, stood up, knocking his chair over and saluted.

At that, the General told them they had thirty minutes to get to his office.

Jim swallowed and wiped what was left of the sauce off the back of his head. He gave a look at Richard and then a glance at Kate, for once, Jim truly didn't know what to do, help his teammates clean up, ignore the mess and let Henry do it, head strait to the Generals' office, try and reconsile with both his teammates...

Things were getting out of hand.
                        Last edited by Ascended Times.2; 15 February 2006, 09:10 PM.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Kate gingerly got up after finishing her meal, her head still reeling. She put her tray away, secretly hurting that Jim hadn't spoken to her. She had just wanted to collapse in bed, now she was going to get her second telling off of the day.

Kate closed her eyes in a second of silent prayer, bracing herself for what was to come, before she marched off to the general's office, fluffy slippers and all.
                          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Jim sighed, as he saw Kate and Richard walk out of the Mess, assuming they were heading towards the Generals' office and decided to follow suit.
                            At that, Jim walked out of the Mess hall and headed to the Generals' office.
                            Last edited by Ascended Times.2; 16 February 2006, 02:23 AM.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Abby finished her meal and tea, and took her tray over to the trash and cleaning window area. She then walked back over to Patricia and Alec, "Well, I am going to head to Gen. Blue's office to see about another mission for us. I will let all you know how it goes."

And with that, Abby walked out of the mess hall and headed to General Blue's office.

<<To Blue's Office>>
                              sigpic

Comment

Donna was still writing away in her notebook, and was slightly distracted with what had been going on. She was going to go over to Kate to see if she was ok, but she was surrounded by people and then moved over to a table where Jim was and seeing as they were on the same team, She thought they would see to her. Donna went back to her note book, she had finished her sandwich and not paying atension picked up the 'apple' and took a bit, what the she looked at what she held in her hand looked like an apple did not taste like an apple huh but was good anyway she took another bite. She looked around the room and spotted her 2ic, she gathered her stuff and went over to his table,

"Hey McLeod, Hows you? aint seen you around for a while" she smiled and took a seat.
                                Lt.Col Donna Henderson
                                SG-2: CO
                                Base Senior Biologist,
                                Stargate RP, Gateworld

Cassidy Evans, SG-10:CO

Comment

Working...
                                X