Mess Hall / Commissary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

((OOC - Ok, then))

"I guess we all feel confident to talk about things that are external to ourselves." Natasha said understandingly. "I'm glad to know you feel safer about how things are going now. I told you Bullet would be pleased to see you moving on, didn't I?" She said to Rachel.

Awesome sig made by *E*K*R*. Thanks!!!!!

Comment

"Yes you did, you have a very preceptive mind, when it comes to those kinds of things I guess." Rachael smiled and stood up. "Well sometimes I bottle things up to much and don't let them escape. Thanks for getting me to open up the other day, for me it was hard but I am glad I did. I do feel better."

(OOC-you can join me in the science lab if you want, but in about 30 minutes I will be leaving and don't know when I will be on again, have limited net access right now.))
      sigpic
      Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

"Thanks for the compliment, I guess." Natasha said smiling and also standing up. "You're not the only one that needs to vent out in here. Other people on the base are in the same situation whether they're aware or not." She said going in the direction of the tray storage and cleaning area with Rachel by her side. "I'm glad I could help you out."

((OOC - I got the day off today because of Brazil's game and we're in the next fase in the Soccer World Cup. HooHoo!!!!!))

Comment

Rachael stuck her cup to be washed than headed for the door, "Well I have to make a quick stop by my quarters for my lap top, than I am headed to the science lab, you are welcome to join me. But there is not really much fun involved."

<To science lab-with detour to quarters first>
          sigpic
          Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

"Fun is in the eye of the beholder. I could learn something cool by whatching you that could mean success in later missions. There is always something technical involved and we have no dedicated team member in that area..." She said thinking and following Rachel.

<<To Science Lab>>

Last edited by Atlantean_Fan; 27 June 2006, 12:03 PM.

Comment

>>> from infirmary.

Kate walked in with Jensen, an arm sat loosely around his waist. "You know, I'm not really hungry," she sighed, looking at the mountains of food in front of her. "Which is surprising, given the day we've had." She glanced sideways at him as she took a tray.

"Alright there, Henry?" She asked the head chef. "You know what I'm going to ask for, don't you."

He smiled back. "Already served it for you, " he replied, putting a pot of tea, a bowl of stew and a bread roll on her tray. "You've got to be the most predictable pair on this base."
              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Jensen grinned. "I'm not sure which part of that statement to be offended by, the 'predictable' part or the 'pair' part."

He went through the line after Kate, picking up whatever looked appetizing. He didn't know about her, but he *was* hungry. And even though he was hungry, his mind kept straying back to packing, leaving, getting off of the base and back to his own little house.

And he couldn't wait to see what a prolonged break from the base would do for Kate.

He sat with a small smile on his face, his mind a million miles away. He was getting off base again, and he couldn't wait.

Comment

Kate slipped off her shoe and poked his shin with her toe. "Someone's excited about leaving," she laughed, twirling her spoon round in the stew. "I don't think I've ever seen you this happy... drifting off, mind elsewhere. That's my job, not yours."

Comment

"Yeah, well- there's lots to think about." He grinned at her. "And you better not be drifting off, because you have a great deal of packing to do before we leave, missy. Not to mention allowing Gus to poke and prod you for a bit."

Comment

"Hmmmmmph," Kate grumbled good naturedly. "There are doctors on this base that I'd much rather allow to poke and prod." She grinned wickedly. "Kinagi, for one. I've heard she's very good with furry things." She poked her tongue out, then took a bite of her stew. "But I'm basically packing up and leaving, really," she sighed. "All my clothes and wash stuff I'm going to need, and I'm not spending that long away from my flute... it's all a bit scary. And I'll have to ask the General if I can use some military housing, I can't expect you to put up with me for that long." She swallowed nervously, she had never lived on her own before and the thought was a little nerve wracking to say the least.

Comment

McCoy walked into the Commisary after taking a shower to clean himself up. He was starving, he hasnt had a decent meal in days. McCoy walked up to the counter, grab a tray and started to fill the tray with, a salad, a coffee, a yellow jello. He turned arond a saw that his CO was sitting alone. Walking over to Harvey "May I?" McCoy asked if he could join her at her table.

Proud Supporter of:
                        - 'Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis' -

'If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt!'
                        - Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

"Sure" She indicated for McCoy to take a seat "but I cant stay long, Im going back to try and find Niko and wait for SG1 to return." She finnished the coffee she'd been drinking and started on an apple.

Comment

"Your going into the field? again?" McCoy asked surprise Harvey was willing to go back into the field just after what happened to the teams on their latest mission offworld.

Proud Supporter of:
                            - 'Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis' -

'If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt!'
                            - Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                              "Hmmmmmph," Kate grumbled good naturedly. "There are doctors on this base that I'd much rather allow to poke and prod." She grinned wickedly. "Kinagi, for one. I've heard she's very good with furry things." She poked her tongue out, then took a bite of her stew. "But I'm basically packing up and leaving, really," she sighed. "All my clothes and wash stuff I'm going to need, and I'm not spending that long away from my flute... it's all a bit scary. And I'll have to ask the General if I can use some military housing, I can't expect you to put up with me for that long." She swallowed nervously, she had never lived on her own before and the thought was a little nerve wracking to say the least.
                              Jensen grinned. "Well, I think once we get settled in there may be some secondary poking and prodding going on. As for furry things, well... I'm not opposed. Depending, of course, on the species." He grinned at her and ate a bite of his own dinner.

Comment

Kate laughed and took a sip of tea. "I notice that Jaime took a bit of a shine to you. Saying that, she seemed completely bewildered about something. Must be the shock of the injuries. I didn't think there'd be so much after effect though." She shrugged, then poked Jensen with her foot again. "Just don't let her get the wrong idea, okay? Don't want her getting upset."

Comment

Working...
                                X