• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weedle View Post
    <SG4 Mission 1>

<Tottenham Court Road Station>

{Corporal Tyrone Jumuljun NZSASR}

Not wanting to offend the old woman and knowing Elena wasn't as familiar with London as he, and not wanting to lose the target, Ty went for quick diplomacy. "Ah ma'am we're kind of in a hurry, perhaps the attendant over there can help you." He pointed to one of the many security guards posted around the station, not five metres away. Ty grabbed Elena's hand and pulled her towards the entrance of the platform. He looked at the indicator, there was a train due in three minutes to take them directly to Chiswick Park. He mouthed the words with a question mark to his companion. "Chiswick, what the ...."
    <SG4 Mission 1>

{Corporal Tyrone Jumuljun NZSASR} {Old Lady}

"Oh yes.....thank you kind sir" Her arm shook slightly as she waved him on watching them duck out of sight she shuffled over to the attendant.
    Originally posted by jelgate
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by Cmdr. Setsuna F. Seyei View Post
      Raiden turned back to the computer missing the evil eye sent at him from his CO. After looking over Jennifer's work for a few minutes he said, "Looks great Jen, I don't think that even the 'Great and Powerful Rodney McKay' could have done any better." He looked up from the monitor just in time to see that Col. Carter caught his reference and roll her eyes at the though of McKay and how he used to get just about everything wrong.

"Hey Flight I was thinking,"
      Raiden said noticing something was wrong even though the Flight Lt. tried to hide it, "Maybe we could get those MI6 guys to find out just which North Koreans are in town at this point in time. I mean it might help us to nail this BA5TARD to a wall. You know what I mean?"
      Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
      <SG4 Mission 1>

<Soho, London, Flats 19 and 21>

{Flight Lt. Catherine Hayden} {Colonel Samantha Carter} {Captain Jennifer Hailey}

"It would yes Raiden it would. But finding out from their embassy would be like drawing blood from a stone. We could though get them to check flight records. This goon has only just arrived, so it wouldn't be a far strecth to place him and find out where he's staying. If Lena and the corporal miss him, we can expect he'll go to his digs at some time soon."

"I agree Cate, I'll make some calls." Sam added. "Jennifer if you're finished, go downstairs and ask our MI6 friends to run a entry check of North Korean nationals in the last forty eight hours, there shouldn't be too many of them."

"I'm done Colonel, on my way." Jennifer stood and wiped her hands on her pants and bolted out the door, her footsteps were loud and clear as she headed down the three flights of stairs.
      <SG4 Mission 1>

<Soho, London, Flats 19 and 21>

{Flight Lt. Catherine Hayden} {Colonel Samantha Carter} {Captain Jennifer Hailey}

In less than ten minutes Jennifer had returned, with her three suited men came in, cases and equipment at hand. "Colonel these are the technician's from the London Office." She purposefully avoided saying MI6, because it wasn't suppose to exist. "Our work is done, I've also on my way in, re-routed the powerboard outside to the one opposite, so the computer won't have to exhaust it's batteries." She went over to the wall, flipped the light switch and the rooms were once more illuminated, even though the sun was now up, it showed at least the power was back on.

"Thanks Jen, and the others have they been alerted? Did they get assistance from Scotland Yard?"

"Yes and no, they spoke to the cops, but they said unless he broke the law, they can't touch him. They did tell us though who he was. Supposed to be a secretary to the ambassador, Dong-sun Goh." She laughed. "Yeah right. Anyway he arrived in London via Tehran four days ago, as I said, the cops won't touch him but our friends at MI5 will come to our aid if need be. They'll have people around the Embassy now."

"That's good to hear. Alright then gentlemen it's all yours, I assume captain Hailey told you of the importance of this equipment and what it does?"

The one who appeared to be the most senior answered. "Yes Colonel, your young Captain here was most eloquant and dteailed in explaining." He said with a smile. "Rest assured, we have it covered."

"Thank you." Sam said and shook his hand. "Jen, Catherine and Lieutenant Kusanagi, grab your gear we're heading back to the Hammond." Sam pressed the side of her coms. "Hammond, Carter, four in situ for beaming."

Cate stood there passively silent, when she heard the Korean's name and thin satisfied smile creased her lips. "Now see if how you do with the odds against you, you black eyed pig." Her thoughts were of countless whippings this one Korean metered out to her.

Comment

<SG4 Mission 1>

<Soho, London, Flats 19 and 21><GEN. Hammond>

"Yes Ma'am," Raiden replied. Just then the beaming tech aboard the Hammond decided to beam them out of the flats. "Umm Flight, may I speak to you in private please?"
        sigpicRequiescat in pace Weedle

Comment

<SG4 Mission 1>

<USS Hammond> <Bridge>

{Flight Lt. Catherine Hayden}

"I'll never get used to that." Cate said as she shook her head. The very idea of her entire atomic structure being broken down and reassembled unnereved her. She gave Raiden a curious look, the thoughts of the Korean were still in her head. "Yes Raiden, of course. Lets go over there." She indicated behind one of the plot screens.

Comment

((OOC Next posts for Raiden and Cate will be on the Hammond thread, I'm copying the last post over to there.))

Comment

<SG4 Mission 1>

Captain was glad that she hadn't to open her mouth to help that lady as at this moment her only words would be swear and gladly followed Tyrone to the platform, not resisting hard at his pull actually. Chiswick Park made her look at the same indicator Corporal was looking moments before. And Scorpio barely held back heartily laughter.

"No, Tyrone, you're wrong. It's just some sort of information display which shows a random Tube station name and how to get there from this one using the shortest route, with all interchanges. See?"

She nodded at the indicator again, which was now telling how to reach the Crouch Hill station.

"We're now waiting for a train heading to the Goodge Street Station of the Northern Line."

Elena gave a cautious side look at the Korean standing not too far from them in the crowd, not even turning her head.
              Last edited by Vagabond Serpent; 09 September 2010, 04:27 AM.
              Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

<SG4 Mission 1>

<Tottenham Court Road Station> <4 West Platform>

"Huh, oh yeah. Damn these tubes, I can never get used to them."

A rumbling and a toot came down the line, the lights of the oncoming tube train and the noise muffled all speech. Ty casually glanced at the target as the doors slid open, he was two carriages ahead of them. "C'mon Ellen, this one will do, we can move up one after and still keep an eye on him once we're moving."

Comment

<SG4 Mission 1>

<Tottenham Court Road Station, 4 West Platform> --- <Train>

She snickered and simply followed the flow of traffic and Ty into the carriage and moved in a corner of it close to the doors between their cart and the next one between SG-4 and Korean.

"Yeah, we surely can move on up, unless the door is locked like it should be." - Elena had to raise her voice a bit as the doors closed and the train began accelerating. - "And there we should stay close to the exit, and watch where he leaves, but do the same at the last second before the doors will close, Tyrone. If I were him, I'd try to run back in the same train to leave the tail on the station."

Captain went silent as the carriages were now moving at smooth speed and all was heard again, if muffled a bit by the wind coming through open windows. She glanced first at Tyrone, then at the connecting door like welcoming him to try and open it. Her sight caught the map of the Northern line on the wall and Lena patterned the part where they were heading in her memory, guessing where their target will do his next move.
                  Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

<SG4 Mission 1>

<Tottenham Court Road Station,> <Train> <Goodge Street>

"I remember now. When he gets off at Warren street, he'll have to go up one level to the next platform, that's why he's in that carraige. The doors will stop right near the esculator. Ellen, we could lose him their. If he decides to slip us again, we're up the creek." Ty chanced a glance through the glassed door, he could see the target clearly, sitting next to an Arab looking man. He could also see that they needed to be first off, but now the train was crowded and that wouldn't be easy.

Dong-sun Goh turned his head only slightly, he clearly saw the two following him. He sat back and smiled. The gentleman next to him, had a newspaper and offered it over. Dong simply nodded and accepted it. He turned to the cross words. The Arabian man had already finished it, but Dong simply read the lines backwards Shahr-e-Rey Station, locker 21 "Tehran." He said to himself and waited for this part of his journey to end.
                    Last edited by Weedle; 09 September 2010, 10:47 PM.

Comment

<SG4 Mission 1>

<Tottenham Court Road Station>--- <Train>--- <Goodge Street Station>

Ovcharenko didn't like the news at all. If their prey will manage to slip away on an interchange station, they're as well as finished with the hunt. Next station was a common one, but surely more people would catch their train, crowding it even more than it was now, rush hours never felt good on transport.

She was about to try the door between carriages herself to move at least a bit closer to the Korean, but Goodge Street Station was already near and the train braked, breaking her attempt. Doors opened as the vehicle stopped and Scorpio pulled Ty to the closest exit, hoping to be at least closer to it when some passengers leave, but they moved only a metre towards there since their advancement was rudely interruped by a flow of Brits wishing to get to their work who flooded the carriage of SG-4.

Then the doors closed again and the red train of Northern Line quickly accelerated, speeding to the Warren Street Station. Passengers lazy began exchanging their place in the carriage, getting ready to get off on a big station and now Elena was hoping only joining with those who were going to get off it there as it was completely impossible to be first now for them with new people blocking the way to exit, who weren't going to move a millimetre until it was completely unavoidable.

sigpic

Comment

<SG4 Mission 1>

<Tottenham Court Road Station>- <Warren Street Station>

{Corporal Tyrone Jumuljun}

Finally Ty managed to elbow his way through the crowd and out the door, Ellena's hand held tightly in his own. Frustration was red on his face as he slammed his free fist against the nearest vending machine. "Bloo..." He began. "Now what do we do?" He stood there for a moment, then a one last chance of an idea flashed in his mind. "MI6, they'll know where he lives, or at least they've ID'd him. The video survielance camera's should tell us where he's headed, c'mon we've got to get to the surface."

((OOC Mel asked me to post I hope it's alright guys. Crikey it happened again. I logged in with mum's account ))

wonderful sig by my little sister Mel, kind of reminds me of the missus and me

Comment

<SG4 Mission 1>

<Warren Street Station>

The train braked at the platform, the doors opened but Elena's attempts to help Tyrone to clean the way out of the carriage faster were to no avail as people weren't in the mood to rush out of it like Zerg on Protoss. Just as they stepped on the platform the woman looked for the Korean, but his carriage was half-empty now, and he wasn't in the traffic either. Her eyes quickly ran up the esculator, but never found him. SG-4 just lost their target.

Ovcharenko nearly jumped when the Corporal decided to put his fist through the vending machine, making cans inside shake uneasily from the vibration.

"Hey, calm down a little, will you? Or maybe you want some police to appear and bring you in for order violation?"

As Jamuljin relaxed and told her his ideas, she already came up with her own, pulling him towards the esculator leading to the Victoria line platforms and via it surface.

"Agree, if we hurry, maybe we'll even be able to see what train he caught or if he went outside. But I already know where he headed - with Britain hunting him down, he'll behave extremely lawful and cautious and will do his best to leave England as fast as possible, Ty."

They stepped on the moving stairs and the Captain went silent again, trying to calm down herself.

sigpic

Comment

<SG4 Mission 1>

<Tottenham Court Road Station>- <Warren Street Station>

{Corporal Tyrone Jumuljun}

The esculator seemed agonisingly slow, but eventually they reached the top and slowly the crowds dispersed. "C'mon I know a copper, he's at London Central, but if I can call him, he'll get us into the surveillance rooms at the local here." He tired to remember the area. "I think the watch house is on the corner of Warren and Whitfield streets, can't be certain though." He looked at his hand, blood poured from a large cut down the side. He kept his voice low. "If we get through this ok Cap, maybe we can..." The words slipped away as he grimaced at the pain and saw the trail of blood he was leaving behind.

Comment

<SG4 Mission 1>

<Warren Street Station>

Scorpio listend to her Corporal half-ear only, trying to spot at least a sign of the Korean agent's presence, but she failed. There was one of these often occasions in the Tube when trains going in both directions of the same line arrive at a station almost simultaneously, and their prey would be sitting now in any carriage of them or he would have used the doubled crowds to slip on the streets.

"What we maybe can, Tyrone?" - She turned to him and asked, her attention caught by a sudden silence. She saw him grimacing at the pain and bleeding and rolled her eyes for a second, sighing. - "Let me guess... You earned that when that vending machine fought you back? Come on, let's get over there..."

Elena guided him to the nearest unoccupied bench on the platform as the first train speed away, with the second one going to follow his example in ten seconds. The Captain sat, showing Ty to sit beside her too and opened her purse, searching for some bandage, being very careful to not expose her sidearm hidden under women's stuff to a random observer who might appear nearby.

"Let's see if there's something in my purse, or we'll have to visit a First Aid station on the station" - Lena said to Tyrone who was helding his cut clenched with other hand to prevent it from bleeding badly.
                              Last edited by Vagabond Serpent; 14 September 2010, 09:50 PM.

sigpic

Comment

<SG4 Mission 1>

<Warren street, London>

{Dong-sun Goh, NK agent} NPC

Dong-sun Goh was never one to panic, he calmly walked out of the station and caught a taxi. As he got in he looked behind him, the two SGC agents had vanished in the London peak hour crowd. He smiled, they'll track him, but he'll be waiting for them. "Heathrow please." He said politely and retrieved his cell phone. It was routed through several phony user's so it would take MI6 ages to trace him. After a moment of punching numbers the phone rang and a young woman answered in English. "Hello."

"Maya, comrade. It's Dong. Put the Major on."

wonderful sig by my little sister Mel, kind of reminds me of the missus and me

Comment

Working...
                                X