X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<SG4 Mission 1>

<Soho, London, Flats, Level 3>

Hearing gunfire so close Raiden instictively ducked. Spinning around he saw an LA member fall to the ground bleeding from his hands and wrists. "Raiden, eyes!" his CO yelled. He whipped his hands up to his NVG's and yanked them off, right as the flash hit. "Thanks for the heads up Cap." Raiden hollered as the shock wave dissapated. Before he went back to the subspace transmitter he tagged the fallen tango and keying his coms said, "Oddysey this is Raiden, Sending up a tango with gunshot wounds to the hands and wrists." "Thanks for the forewarning Raiden," came the reply. Almost as an afterthought, "Oh and you also need to lock on to the Flight Lt.'s beacon she has been stunned but she is uninjured, and she needs to be gotten to safety."

((OOC> Man Cate is Going to be mad she missed all the action))
    Last edited by Cmdr. Setsuna F. Seyei; 30 August 2010, 10:34 AM.
    sigpicRequiescat in pace Weedle

Comment

((OOC - I assume everybody grabbed a handful of transmitters? And Setsuna, Scorpio's colour is Sea Green, not that strange you used, can't even identify it. ))

<SG4 Mission 1>

<Soho, London, Flats 19 and 21>

When the beaming rays pulled their targets to the skies, Captain Ovcharenko holstered the steaming weapon and pulled out her sidearm.

"Welcome, Raiden. Now you check this thing out and try not to trigger something nasty. Corporal, go check the bandit that fell on the ground, may be it's still alive and needs beaming, then come back and I'll check the rest here."

Scorpio went to the kitchen where the two LA females were writhing on the floor, rubbing their eyes and moaning already, not screaming, while the seering pain in their optical nerves was leaving them slowly and tagged them with the transmitters, switching her coms alive.

"Oddysey, Scorpio here. Be advised, two more tangos for you, just shocked though."

"Understood."

"And tell the Colonel that we kept the body bags amount for minimum tonight, please."

The man on the other side chuckled.

"OK, ma'am."

Elena checked out all other rooms in the flat and returned to her XO. With the assault over, the creepiness of the surroundings returned. She shrugged a bit.
      Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

<SG4 Mission 1>

"Oddysey belay that last," Raiden said hurriedly,"The computer this Subspace transmitter is hooked up to is recieving signals from some sort of transmitter on our LA friends bodies, and is set to transmit an alarm to all the other members here on Earth as well as all of the LA held planets. That includes the one SG's 1 and 3 are about to hit. I am quite sure that if they are removed from the general area the subspace message will be triggered." Raiden looked at his CO and asked, "Should we ask for help from the MI6 agents for secure transport to Lakenheath AFB and then home?"

((OOC>Thanks for the color and the one i used was yellow green))

Comment

<USS Odyssey> - <Mess Hall>

"Ma'am, are you ok?" Cate heard the voice in the back of her head somewhere, she tried to open her eyes a little, her vision blurred, she focused on the dark uniform hovering over her.

"Ma'am..." A hand gently shook her, Cate brushed it away.

"I'm alright." She said groggily. "What happened?"

Her eyes now focused the first thing she saw other than the Marine near her, was the LA agent laying face down, hands and legs bound. She was too close to him, she instinctively rolled away and stood shakily on her legs. Arms from both sides held her up. "You were hit buy a Wraith stunner ma'am." Another, female voice said from her left. Cate swivelled her head and looked at one of Odyssey's med techs.

"Bloody Raiden, I'll kill him..." She swore.

"Ah ok Flight, we'll sort that out later." Colonel Ellis was sitting comfortably at a meal table, apparently enjoying Cate's discomfort by the grin on his face.

She turned to him, freed herself of the supporting arms. "Any word yet sir?"

"I'm getting reports now from Scorpio, it shouldn't be long. We have some.." he pointed to the LA goon. "..some guests arriving though."

Cate placed her hands on her hips and stretched. "The first of many I'm afraid sir. Now if you'll excuse me, I must.." She didn't finish and ran for the nearest head.

((OOC the toilet on a ship is called the "head"))
          Last edited by RogueRanger; 31 August 2010, 05:24 PM.

Comment

<SG4 Mission 1>

<Soho, London, Street level>

"...Corporal, go check the bandit that fell on the ground, may be it's still alive and needs beaming, then come back and I'll check the rest here."
            Ty pulled of his pack and stowed his NVGs, with his torch flashing around he pointed it at his CO's face and quickly realised what a stupid thing to do, he aimed a little to the left. "Right on it Cap." He headed out the balcony door and trundled down the iron steps, not worrying too much about the noise. As he reached the bottom level he reached down to unhook the drop ladder, it was locked tight with rust. "Ah screw it." He jumped the three metres and landed with a thud. The fog had cleared some and it didn't take him long to find the LA goon, the MI6 agents were already there. Laying face down, with a large pool of blood streaming from the man's face, Ty looked at agent Tipping, the blonde woman shook her head.

"Boss, Ty here, KIA ma'am." He tagged the body and thanked the agents and went around the front of the building to return to the third floor. As he was about to enter, he noticed a figure across the road. It was there for a moment and then disappeared. He filed it away for later and continued up.
            Last edited by Weedle; 01 September 2010, 04:05 PM.

Comment

<USS Odyssey> <Bridge>

"Oddysey belay that last," Raiden said hurriedly,"The computer this Subspace transmitter is hooked up to is recieving signals from some sort of transmitter on our LA friends bodies, and is set to transmit an alarm to all the other members here on Earth as well as all of the LA held planets. That includes the one SG's 1 and 3 are about to hit. I am quite sure that if they are removed from the general area the subspace message will be triggered." Raiden looked at his CO and asked, "Should we ask for help from the MI6 agents for secure transport to Lakenheath AFB and then home?"
              The technician had the coms on speaker, he looked up up at the XO with a question on his face. "Sir?"

"I know Taylor." Clicking his coms, the XO urgently spoke. "Colonel Ellis sir, could you come to the bridge urgently please."

"On my way."

<Odyssey> <Mess Hall>

Abe got up immediately from his seat and headed for the outer passage, on his way he spoke to Cate hurriedly. "You better come with me Hayden, I think it's about your mission."

As he spoke more LA agents appeared on the mess hall floor. The Marines covered them and began securing those still alive.

Ellis and Cate ran along the main passageway, fortunately on the Odyssey it was configured a little differently to the Daedalus, the mess being on the same level as the bridge. They rounded the corner and Abe spoke to his XO.

"What have we got Crispin"

The stocky woman replayed the message from SG4's 'Raiden'. Abe and Cate listened intently. "What the f....." Abe began. He turned to Cate at his shoulder. "Did you guys know about this before you went in?"

"No sir, how could we?" She repiled surprise written on her face. "It was a standard snatch and grab Colonel, as we've done countless times before, the LA's have never had this fallback."

"Well they damned well have now, this is going to screw SG1's mission." He rubbed his naked head. "Crispin, get Colonel's Carter and Caldwell on the blower, relay that transmission to both."

"Yes sir." She turned to her communication tech. "Do it Taylor."

"Aye ma'am."

Comment

<SG4 Mission 1>

"There's definately something big in the works if they have this kind of failsafe. They have never had it before," Raiden thought to himself out loud. "It's either that or there is something in one of these two flats that they want to know if we get our hands on it." Looking at his CO, "Maybe we should get some SF's sown here and toss the place Cap."

Comment

<SG4 Mission 1>

{Colonel Samantha Carter} {Captain Jennifer Hailey}

".....jor" Damn I hate it when he does that. I swear it's on purpose." Sam said as they appeared in room 21, just behind Lt. Kusanagi.

Jennifer dropped her pack and retrieved a large combat torch, sat it on it's rear and turned it on. "Now we have light, marvelous invention." She grinned cheekily.

"Captain, Lieutenant, what have we got?" Sam said as she gave Jennifer a tap with her boot on her bum.
                  Last edited by RogueRanger; 01 September 2010, 09:25 PM.

Comment

<SG4 Mission 1>

Seeing the bright flash and hearing the distinctive sound of the Asgard beam from the opened flat doors, Ty drew his sidearm. He had read mission reports where Ba'al had beaming capability and drew a conclusion that surely others out there might have it as well. He slide along the wall and held his pistol ready. As he reached the door he heard voices.

"Now we have light, marvelous invention."

"Captain, Lieutenant, what have we got?"

He recognised Colonel Carter's voice and relaxed. When he entered after holstering his pistol he tried to remain composed. He'd wait until his CO gave her report, before he told her of the goon he saw in the street.

Comment

Originally posted by Cmdr. Setsuna F. Seyei View Post
                      Spoiler:

<SG4 Mission 1>

<SG4 Mission 1>

Captain listend to her XO with obvious frustration. The things went downhill, and she didn't like it at all.

"Well, it's just simply damn great, Lieutenant. No, we're staying here for a while then until things are a bit clear."

Then a light blinded her for a split second being extremely bright in NVG and she shielded her goggles with her palm.

"Careful, Corporal."

Originally posted by Weedle View Post
                      Spoiler:

<SG4 Mission 1>

<Soho, London, Street level>

Ty pulled of his pack and stowed his NVGs, with his torch flashing around he pointed it at his CO's face and quickly realised what a stupid thing to do, he aimed a little to the left. "Right on it Cap." He headed out the balcony door and trundled down the iron steps, not worrying too much about the noise. As he reached the bottom level he reached down to unhook the drop ladder, it was locked tight with rust. "Ah screw it." He jumped the three metres and landed with a thud. The fog had cleared some and it didn't take him long to find the LA goon, the MI6 agents were already there. Laying face down, with a large pool of blood streaming from the man's face, Ty looked at agent Tipping, the blonde woman shook her head.

"Boss, Ty here, KIA ma'am." He tagged the body and thanked the agents and went around the front of the building to return to the third floor. As he was about to enter, he noticed a figure across the road. It was there for a moment and then disappeared. He filed it away for later and continued up.
                      The woman checked the LA members in the flat. All of them, both dead and alive were tagged with beacons and were unable to resist anything. Then her radio came alive with Ty's report. She replied "Understood, Corporal." and returned to Batou.

Originally posted by Cmdr. Setsuna F. Seyei View Post
                      Spoiler:

<SG4 Mission 1>

"There's definately something big in the works if they have this kind of failsafe. They have never had it before," Raiden thought to himself out loud. "It's either that or there is something in one of these two flats that they want to know if we get our hands on it." Looking at his CO, "Maybe we should get some SF's sown here and toss the place Cap."
                      "It's obvious that there's something big in the works, Raiden, or we wouldn't be here in the first place. But you think that there could be something important in those rooms?.."

She looked around, thinking hard, gears of her mind processing all bits of info she had. Then in a usual white flash of beaming two new figures arrived.

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
                      Spoiler:

<SG4 Mission 1>

".....jor" Damn I hate it when he does that. I swear it's on purpose." Sam said as they appeared in room 21, just behind Lt. Kusanagi.

Jennifer dropped her pack and retrieved a large combat torch, sat it on it's rear and turned it on. "Now we have light, marvelous invention." She grinned cheekily.

"Captain, Lieutenant, what have we got?" Sam said as she gave Jennifer a tap with her boot on her bum.
                      Elena pulled off her goggles and turned to Sam.

"Welcome into the mess, Comrade Colonel, we've something screwed up. Those LA goons came up with a defense we never met before. This computer has a subspace transmitter hooked to it, which receives signals from some other sort of transmitters in their bodies, and it'll trigger alarm to all LA members here on Earth and offworld if we remove them from general area. And I'm afraid it was triggered as the first of them was beamed on the ship. Lieutenant came up with a thought that this probably means that there's something well hidden here in flats that requires that kind of protection."

Scorpio finished her report and stood awaiting.
                      Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

<SG4 Mission 1>

Sam acknowldged the courtesy with a polite nod. "Elena isn't it, we met briefly before I believe and I'll go along with your assertion there is soemthing here they were afraid we'd find and needed to know it if we did." Sam looked hard at the computer, she ran her fingers over the keys and hacked into the files after a few minutes, streams of data ran down, in both gao'uld script, the common dialect on a lot of worlds, and English. But there was more. Sam's eye's went wide.

"Korean? What the...." She shook her head.

Jennifer was rigging her laptop into the mainframe when she heard Sam's words. She popped her head up from under the rough wooden table and bonked it before coming all the way up.
                        "Sa..Colonel don't touch anything else, we need an interpreter fast. Captain Ovcharenko, Cate Hayden is fluent in Korean isn't she?"

Sam looked at her small protege' with a question on her mouth.

"What? I read her file." She smiled innocently.

"Captain is this true?" Sam asked SG4's CO.

Comment

<SG4 Mission 1>

"Yes, Comrade Colonel, you're right. I'm Elena and we met before, though can't say now when."

Ovcharenko moved beside Carter, watching data on screen. From all that mess of languages she was understanding English only, and she was as surprised as Sam was when she saw Korean symbols. The one thing she achieved when studying various gadgets she bought was that the woman learnt how to differ Korean, Chinese and Japan from each other.

Words of Jennifer summoned her back to real world.

"To be honest, it'd be best to ask her, I've no idea about it."

Scoripo reached to her comms, but her hand stopped half-way.

"Oh, Lieutenant, you're Japanese, right? So don't you know Korean by any chance?"

sigpic

Comment

<SG4 Mission 1>

"Yeah, But this text jumps all over the map on the dialects. This is gonna take a while to translate," Raiden replied. "If the Flight Lt. knows Korean i could definately use her help." ](Even if she kills me later for stunning her.)
                            Last edited by Cmdr. Setsuna F. Seyei; 02 September 2010, 08:56 AM.

Comment

<SG4 Mission 1>

"Then try to catch some sense in this mess, while I'll reach Flight." Elena told to him and finally clicked her coms on. "Cate, this is Lena. The rumour is that you know Korean, and if it's so, you'd better return back here - we need your help."

sigpic

Comment

<SG4 Mission 1>

{Korean text translated}

"That's part of the problem Cap it makes almost no sense. the syntax is all screwed up and some of the words are cut off half way through." Raiden replied. "Like here," Raiden said pointing to a line of text, "this says "radia get tion thrust suit need." It just doesnt make sense unless it's some kind of coding." "And then there's this "new sky agent it on glass the blue way. Get prep world are thirty-two for never arri here val won on xian the greater twenty-fifth horror day sacred of junk this murder cycle."

"Oh my God" Raiden exclaimed as he began to see the pattern.
                                Last edited by Cmdr. Setsuna F. Seyei; 02 September 2010, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X