This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<USS Odyssey-Bridge>

Colonel Ellis and Cate were in the middle of discerning the importance of the message from Raiden and still she hadn't been able to get to the head, Abe had stopped her before she even got a few feet out of the mess and dragged her to the bridge. At that moment when she hought she could slip away, Elena's voice sounded large in her earpiece.

"Cate, this is Lena. The rumour is that you know Korean, and if it's so, you'd better return back here - we need your help."

Looking more than annoyed Cate looked at Ellis first and then answered. "You know I do Lena, bloody six months in one of their cells, you learn quick." She had studied the language at ASIS school and was quite adept at it, but still why. "Ok I'm on my way back." She told the Colonel and the Odyssey locked on to the flats in London and sent her on her way.

At that moment before the beam out, she squeezed her legs together, hoping it would help and the beaming wouldn't make her embarras herself when she arrived. She nodded to Ellis. "Ready"

In a brilliant Asgard light show, Cate appeared on the very balcony she almost went over. She looked briefly down and shrugged. She heard voices inside and joined them. "Right I'm back, give me a minute though I really have to go....."

Not even waiting for a reply she went straight to the toilet in flat 21, closing the door and removing her lower clothing, pulling off a mile of paper to line the seat, she sat with great relief. As she was listening to the steady flow in the bowl, she removed a small container from her coat pocket. Cate took out a small device and sampled some of her urine, she waited a few minutes and looked at the result. A nervous sweat break out on her face. "Oh sh*t not now. Bloody Drake." A small tear fell from her eye.

((OOC I'll finish off when I get to Uni in my break))

Comment

<SG4 Mission 1>

<Soho, London, Flats 19 and 21>

{Flt. Lt. Catherine Hayden} {Colonel Samantha Carter} {Captain Jennifer Hailey}

Sam whistled softly to try and cover Cate's melodic flow in the loo, no one had touched anything while the Australian was indisposed. They heard the flush and waited. Cate washed her hands and sent the offending evidence down the sewer, she made a mental note to have a check with Doctor Lam the moment she got back to the SGC. She opened the door and showed little emotion on her face, Cate could be very cool when she chose.

"Colonel Carter, Captian Hailey." She acknowledged them with her softer voice.

"Catherine, it's been a while." Sam said and gave her a small hug.

"Too long Sam." Cate whispered in Sam's ear. There friendship went back to when Cate was younger and with her parents association with Jack O'Neill. By this time Jennifer was standing and she had focused the torch to give some light to the monitor. Cate sat down and read through all the text. "Hmm, well Lena, Raiden was right about the subspace transmitters. Jennifer here, can shut it down with a loop feed...you can so that Jen?"

Hailey shrugged her shoulders and spoke to Sam. "We can Colonel but we'll need something bigger than my laptop to sustain the feed continuosly."

"I'll have a team sent in from our British counterparts. You and I will set it up and they can plug in as soon as they get here." Sam pulled out her cellphone and dialed a number. Within moments she had someone and explained the situation. "They'll be here in fifteen minutes. Now Cate, what's with the Korean angle?"

She read in through twice, there were a few pages. "Holy crap!" She said at last. "They have a agent from Korea on their way here tonight. It seems..oh no." She read a passage again. "They have someone in the North Korean government. They're working on some kind of radiation suit. Oh f***" She stood and turned quickly. "They are supplying North Korea with naquada, to get around the nuclear treaty. In exchange the North Korean's are giving the LA full access to Earth from Pyongyang."

A total silence fell over the rooms like a wave of deep sorrow and anguish.

Comment

Ty listened intently, his brow shot up as the Flight Lieutenant mentioned about the agent coming tonight and North Korea, he excused himself. "Ah..ma'am's, sir, when I came around front just now, a creep was spottin this place from across the road, when a looked his way he disappeared, heading north I think."

Comment

Elena turned abruptly to him.

"And you were silent about it all this time, Corporal?! This is the first thing to report to me! Now how are you going to hunt him?! You'd better pray that MI6 noticed him too!"

She was quite furious.
          Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Knowing he was not yet fully with the team, Ty wanted to redeem himself then and there. "Ah Cap'n, I am a good tracker, part Aboriginal you know. He won't get far. I go or with you if ya want?" He at least needed a witness if he had to bring down a guy."Dead or alive ma'am?" Then it hit him, they were in London, in SGC attire, they would stand out like the proverbial dogs balls. So he waited for his boss to give him direction.

Comment

<SG4 Mission 1>

{Colonel Samantha Carter}

"Elena it's your call, but I would go with the corporal, but not dressed as you are. There were both male and female LA's here, find some clothing and go." Sam feared this was going downhill fast. "And bring him back alive." She added.

Comment

<SG4 Mission 1>

She sighed.

"Indeed we need him alive." She looked down at herself. If they were going to catch this guy, they truly needed to change their SG attires.

"Well, Corporal." - Elena said, turning back to him again. - "This is your chance to demonstrate your skills. Go find yourself some clothes here."

And she headed to the bedroom, hoping to find something not too fancy to wear, she saw how those LA girls were dressed and she wasn't too much into that fashion.
                Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

<SG4 Mission 1>

Getting the go ahead to prove his worth brightened Ty's spirit a lot. He gave his CO a snappy salute and ducked into the nearest bedroom and went rummaging through the closets and drawers. His torch guiding him he found that this cell probably hadn't been in situ long, as nearly everything was new and not even used. Suits, casual clothes. But the biggest shock was when he opened up a suit case, it was full of currency. Pounds, US dollars and credit cards, he almost fell backwards when he saw it.

He had to think a little on how they'd fit into the London atmosphere, through the side window he could see the sun begining to rise and in this part of London people dressed fairly well, a lot of business and professional people. He chose a rather smart looking suit, shirt and tie, very James Bondish he thought. Getting dressed he even found a nice aftershave and dabbed a little on. The Korean agent would not suspect an everyday Londoner to be on his tail.

Ty returned and stood there waiting for approval, his look was well, unexpected for this young normally shy soldier. "Well?" He asked them.

Comment

<SG4 Mission 1>

{Flight Lt. Catherine Hayden} {Colonel Samantha Carter} {Captain Jennifer Hailey}

Somewhat taken aback at the corporals new appearence Jennifer couldn't help but smile. "Very nice." She said simply and returend to her job, setting up the computer log and relay router for the MI6 teams.

Sam Carter's face told her reaction, but she quickly suppressed it. "Well done corporal, but now your Captain is going to have a job matching you. Elena see if you can find something suitable, business like I would think for this district."

Placing her hands on her hips, Cate was a terse as always. "It'll do I suppose, make sure though your side harm doesn't show, with sunrise and people around, the cops here will jump on you in a minute if you look suspicious."

"She's right you two." Sam began. "Keep in touch with us regularly."

Comment

((Thank you, Pookey. ))

<SG4 Mission 1>

Scorpio was in process of fiercely going through the wardrobes, when she heard Sam's voice.

"Business, you say? Well, I'll try to find something..."

She sighed and looked at the pile of clothes. Obviously in this flat the women of LA were living, as there were dozens of female clothing, but none of them she was used to - of course there were no uniforms...

Finally she put together what she thought would be a nice London businesswoman's suit - trousers with a matching jacket and a white silk blouse. Elena looked at the mirror. Combat boots looked ridiculos with that. She swore under her breath and sat on the bed amongst piles of clothing, pulling them off. Couple more minutes were spent to find some hold-ups and mid-heeled shoes in the bedroom and wear them. Another look at a mirror, this time more satisfied, and a hairpin from a nearby dressing table tied her hair back.

Lena moved to the door in the main room, but stopped when her sight caught her bag laying on the floor with her weapons next to it. This time she swore more loud. There was no place in her new attire to hide even a small pistol now, not saying about her favoured big sidearm. The woman recalled about the purses she saw somewhere and grabbed one randomly, pulling the zip open. It was used by the LA girls or by previous tenants if there were any as it was stuffed with anything that you can usually find in a woman's purse, plus (her eyes widened a bit) a thick wallet inside was full of pound bills and coins, and a credit card was hiding deep in it. Those LA guys made sure not to be short of money. Scorpio picked up her sidearm, shoved it in the purse, digging it under the pile of cosmetics so it'd not be visible but easy to reach, and returned to others, zipping it and accomodating it on her shoulder.

"First one to give out a laugh, dies..."
                      Last edited by Vagabond Serpent; 05 September 2010, 10:47 AM.

sigpic

Comment

<SG4 Mission 1>

{Flight Lt. Catherine Hayden} {Colonel Samantha Carter} {Captain Jennifer Hailey}

Looking her friend up and down, Cate had to smile, it was amazing how a simple change of clothes made such a transformation. "You did well Lena, I could fix your hair a bit but we don't have time. Colonlel Carter how long before the MI6 geeks get here?"

Sam's eyebrows lifted at the mention of the geek word and Jennifer took on a defensive stance, but both of them were diplomatic enough to let it pass. Sam looked at her watch. "Another few minutes I would think Cate. Elena, Corporal, you had best be going and good luck to both of you."

"There!" Jennifer had just finished with her work on the computer whilst the discussion was going on. "It's done. The signal will loop continously and the LA will think their guys are still active. All the MI6 'geeks'..." She used the word with a goofy expression. "..need to do is plug a better computer and this thing will run forever." She looked over at Raiden. "What do you think Lieutenant?"
                        Last edited by RogueRanger; 06 September 2010, 08:06 PM.

Comment

<SG4 Mission 1>

"First one to give out a laugh, dies..."

Raiden looked up at the comment made by his CO. After giving his CO a once over he tried to stifle a snicker but failed miserably. "Looks good on you Cap," he said.
                          sigpicRequiescat in pace Weedle

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
                            Spoiler:

{Flight Lt. Catherine Hayden} {Colonel Samantha Carter}

Looking her friend up and down, Cate had to smile, it was amazing how a simple change of clothes made such a transformation. "You did well Lena, I could fix your hair a bit but we don't have time.
                            <SG4 Mission 1>

Now when her friend had accepted and approved her new outfit, Captain Ovcharenko relaxed a bit. But she couldn't help an involuntary shade of fear glide through her eyes and she nearly moaned out while her hands messed with hair, trying to smooth it out.

"What's wrong with my hair, Cate??"

Then the voices of Batou and Sam sounded almost mutually.

Originally posted by Cmdr. Setsuna F. Seyei View Post
                            Spoiler:

After giving his CO a once over he tried to stifle a snicker but failed miserably. "Looks good on you Cap," he said.
                            Spoiler:

"Another few minutes I would think Cate. Elena, Corporal, you had best be going and good luck to both of you."
                            Elena gave an evil eye to her XO and turned to Ty.

"Yes, Corporal, we've to go. And what's with you, you swallowed your tongue or what?" - She said to the man who didn't know where to look, shifting his gaze all over the room.

sigpic

Comment

<SG4 Mission 1>

"Who me Cap'n?" He said cheekily. "I was gonna say how hot...." He went the brightest shade of red, which for his dark complexion was something. "Never mind."

He buttoned hp his jacket felt for his Beretta in his waist band behind his back and wished for a shoulder holster and headed out the door. He spoke over his shoulder. "Captain, he headed north. We're in Portalnd Mews, I have a hunch he'll head for a station with the early morning peak hour to cover him. Tottenham Court is the nearest thataway. He'll stand out, Korean's are not common around here and I can pick him out easy."

Comment

[B]<SG4 Mission 1>

"There!" Jennifer had just finished with her work on the computer whilst the discussion was going on. "It's done. The signal will loop continously and the LA will think their guys are still active. All the MI6 'geeks'..." She used the word with a goofy expression. "..need to do is plug a better computer and this thing will run forever." She looked over at Raiden. "What do you think Lieutenant?"
                                Raiden turned back to the computer missing the evil eye sent at him from his CO. After looking over Jennifer's work for a few minutes he said, "Looks great Jen, I don't think that even the 'Great and Powerful Rodney McKay' could have done any better." He looked up from the monitor just in time to see that Col. Carter caught his reference and roll her eyes at the though of McKay and how he used to get just about everything wrong.

"Hey Flight I was thinking,"
                                Raiden said noticing something was wrong even though the Flight Lt. tried to hide it, "Maybe we could get those MI6 guys to find out just which North Koreans are in town at this point in time. I mean it might help us to nail this BA5TARD to a wall. You know what I mean?"
                                Last edited by Cmdr. Setsuna F. Seyei; 05 September 2010, 08:23 PM.
                                sigpicRequiescat in pace Weedle

Comment

Working...
                                X