Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*goes back to her jigsaw puzzle* maybe that'll put me back to sleep later....

Anyone else posting?

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn View Post
      *hugz* thanks for the suggestion! and yay for feelin' better n posting, I always love them posts *more hugz*
      you're welcome And thanks I enjoy your posts too....actually I'm enjoying everyone posts....this is fun!

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
      That's really interesting...yay for natural medicines!
      Yeah I know Much cheaper and better for you.

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
      actually at Walmart I did find a brand that sold 10 mg melatonin tablets in a time-release form....where 5 mg releases right away to help you fall asleep and the other 5 mg. releases slowly to help you stay asleep
      oh awesome...have to check into that...my son is on the 3 mg tabs but he takes 2 so he gets 6mgs to get to sleep.

anyway....back on topic.. I just posted in the Hammond thread and I feel a little amateurish at all this flight talk and stuff. Trying to do some research as I go so I don't sound like a complete idiot... I couldn't find out if they engaged the Rocket Booster engine for take off so I did it anyway....cuz this vid shows O'Neil using it for take off so I thought WTF.. I'd use it too. If I'm wrong someone tell me. I know there are two Ion based Aerospike engines that they use for basic flight...and Rocket booster is for interstellar flight (hyperspace) but I just didn't know if the Rocket was needed for take offs So I just fudged it

Never mind.. I just realized I was looking at it wrong and the rocket booster is NOT needed for take off it is only used to hyperspace or leaving the atmosphere....I guess I need to edit my post.

*runs to edit* The twin Aerospike engines are sufficient for launching the craft.
      Originally posted by jelgate
      This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Love it hun anyway, at least you do your research, I'm a lazy bum!

greened the RP post

Comment

greened the RP post
          Oh thanks And no you are not a lazy bum I usually don't research stuff and I can only do it today cuz I'm off work But I need to go get something done
          Originally posted by jelgate
          This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
            Sorry to hear about your sleep disturbances Ryn Hey there are some natural herbs that can help you... Melatonin for one. It doesn't keep you asleep but can help you get to sleep.

Anyways guys....I'm here... and feeling better.....so off to post now
            It's all relative Aunty Suze, we post when we can and when we feel that we are able to. My first rule of RPing is RL comes first and our health.

As to sleeping with natural herbs, Ryn be careful that what you get is natural and not a manufactured clone, there are lots of them and they are no better than prescription meds. But yes Melatonin is good as is passionflower

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
            That's really interesting...yay for natural medicines!
            It's the only way to fly...oh wait thats something else

Anyone else posting?
            will be shortly

greened the RP post
            I spend prolly 50% of my RP time doing research

Comment

V; no, we were talking about your POST, not your sig, your sig is fine, it was actually MY sig I was wondering about the background of it feels very..... Tron like to me, which is perfect for my theme

Now then, For those o f you wondering, if one p;osts a single line of test, then posts a smilie face below it, a scrollbar appears on the right side of the screen underneath the post number, but it only scrolls so far. It may be a bug as far as I can tell

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Anyone else posting?
                Atlantis is still waiting!
                BALCONIES
                The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                sigpic

Comment

I think I'll try half a pill of what my doctor gave me... I won't start stuff I don't know a thing about!

See, V, told ya it wasn't your sig!

LadyMore, I'll have a look at the thread, can't promise a post now, but will see what Ronon says.

As for the new Wraith character... Ronon better not meet him face to face

Comment

Sleeping pills?! someone else has problem with insomnia? *raises hand*
                    sigpic
                    Sig by RogueRanger

Comment

Yes, me has insomnia lately, long story, spent time in hospital (it's been over a month now), they did neuro check-ups every two hours during night and day for the whole two weeks I stayed there, so, naturally, no more sleeping 8 hrs or so in a row anymore... I'll shut up about it now, I promise!!!

Posted in two threads, bit confluffled about Connor and what he's supposed to be doing, but that'll get solved in the morning I am sure.

Guess we'll need to post in the LA mission thread now once the planes are airb...- um, no,- space borne?

Oh and Suze - I watched Avalon part one this week, and it has a really cool scene of Mitchell giving a sitrep talk to his 302 pilots so if you feel the need to look that up on youtube go ahead that episode is also worth watching for research about 302 flight!

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                        Atlantis is still waiting!
                        I know, we are seriously lagging there. I can't do any more charried myself and most of you are already over taxed so I will try and find at least two more peeps to at least take up Lorne and Ronon for you. I'll temp Lorne if I have some time though.

I think I'll try half a pill of what my doctor gave me... I won't start stuff I don't know a thing about!

LadyMore, I'll have a look at the thread, can't promise a post now, but will see what Ronon says.

If I need sleep, I'll sit next to dad and watch American football

Oh and a word peeps/ I DO NOT WANT to see any antagonism here or on any thread with our Wraithy friends, I want them to feel welcome here and I should not have to say this, but I will say it only once. Any infractions at all and only one warning will be given. Sorry to sound harsh but this also comes from the mods. It applies equally to when the SGU threads. And for our Wraithy friends, New Seasons is running as close to canon as possible, yes there will be losses and I know some of you are unsure about that. None of your created Wraith will be killed off unless you chose to, any losses on either side will come from random NPC's for that purpose, though wounding is ok

Originally posted by clauz89 View Post
                        Sleeping pills?! someone else has problem with insomnia? *raises hand*
                        I used to, not anymore. I exercise a lot and now I sleep mostly like a baby

Yes, me has insomnia lately, long story, spent time in hospital (it's been over a month now), they did neuro check-ups every two hours during night and day for the whole two weeks I stayed there, so, naturally, no more sleeping 8 hrs or so in a row anymore... I'll shut up about it now, I promise!!!

Posted in two threads, bit confluffled about Connor and what he's supposed to be doing, but that'll get solved in the morning I am sure.

Guess we'll need to post in the LA mission thread now once the planes are airb...- um, no,- space borne?

Oh and Suze - I watched Avalon part one this week, and it has a really cool scene of Mitchell giving a sitrep talk to his 302 pilots so if you feel the need to look that up on youtube go ahead that episode is also worth watching for research about 302 flight!
                        YouTube is our friend for Stargate research And we'll shift the pilots to the LA thread once we have most of them launched and Sam and Caldwell has given them the bon voyage

Comment

Waiting on two people (actually three, but woh is counting ?) Basically Jade three (Sian) is awaiting the Admirals relpy regarding Tank not to mention the Admirals taking to the black, (she'll follow his lead after all she is his tailgunner/tailguard).

Same for Rufis waiting of Spook to reply to her 'imagination' over radio, and same for Sung and JJ to take to the air,

Basically the numbers for Jade are as follows. Jade 1 = Rufis, Jade 2 = Sung, Jade 3 = Sian, (Jade four is normally Sian, when Col Song is in command of the wing onboard the ST, in which case Rufis would be Jade 2, and Sung Jade 3)

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

As long as Kolya doesnt rise from the dead, Kidnaps that wraith and Sheppard and makes the wraith feed off Sheppard we're all good.

(Though Kolya rising from the dead sounds appealing!)
                            BALCONIES
                            The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                              Waiting on two people (actually three, but woh is counting ?) Basically Jade three (Sian) is awaiting the Admirals relpy regarding Tank not to mention the Admirals taking to the black, (she'll follow his lead after all she is his tailgunner/tailguard).

Same for Rufis waiting of Spook to reply to her 'imagination' over radio, and same for Sung and JJ to take to the air,

Basically the numbers for Jade are as follows. Jade 1 = Rufis, Jade 2 = Sung, Jade 3 = Sian, (Jade four is normally Sian, when Col Song is in command of the wing onboard the ST, in which case Rufis would be Jade 2, and Sung Jade 3)
                              I think I replied to that didn't I Princess....if not post the link for your post and I'll respond.

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                              As long as Kolya doesnt rise from the dead, Kidnaps that wraith and Sheppard and makes the wraith feed off Sheppard we're all good.

Kolya....I did not in anyway shape or form like that fellow. Though he was a good villain though.
                              (Though Kolya rising from the dead sounds appealing!)
                              My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                              sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
                                I think I replied to that didn't I Princess....if not post the link for your post and I'll respond.
                                Well, Sian overheard the Admiral mention his wonderment of where Tank was, she replied over the radio saying she had him on her targeting screen heading for the Daedalus. Since she is also your wingman and backup, she's pretty much out directly behind you I assume ?

Comment

Working...
                                X