This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
    I am a Sheyla fan myself, but it's Sparky that I love, I also think Ronon and Teyla would have been cute together, and don't throw stuff at me....I am a McShep fan too *runs*
    I am safe to say then that I blame Rodney for many things lately

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
      I am safe to say then that I blame Rodney for many things lately
      Me too it's just in all these fics I read Rodney's dominating Shep...it's fekking funny!
      BALCONIES
      The Breeding Ground of Ships.
      sigpic

Comment

McShep here too but well, I also liked Ronon and Keller together in that one moment or two there (much better than McKeller which was just yuck .... ) ... Ronon is just awesome and I always felt he was a little underused near the end...

Hmmmm *pokes his muse* if only I could work out what to post as him ...

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn View Post
          McShep here too but well, I also liked Ronon and Keller together in that one moment or two there (much better than McKeller which was just yuck .... ) ... Ronon is just awesome and I always felt he was a little underused near the end...

Hmmmm *pokes his muse* if only I could work out what to post as him ...
          I love Ronon/Keller too. When it comes to Het with Rodney I happen to like him with Cadman (My friend and I are trying it on my other RP board).

Ronon is kickass my favorite Ronon moment was when he went to torture Kavanaugh but Kavanaugh fainted in fear
          BALCONIES
          sigpic

Comment

Hee, cool! which ep's that from? I should really do a rewatch of SGA, there's nothing on the tv these days...
            Cadman was nice, though as a McShepship that was a bit of a freaky ep.

Eep, it's bedtime for me. Brain is still not 100% in that department.... though, maybe, a handful of youtube SGA funny vids will do the trick for a nice sleep...

Comment

You know the one ship I would have loved to have seen pursued, crazy but I think Anise/Jack would have been wondrful

I'm going to heat things up a bit for the LA mission shortly, stay tuned to those threads

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
                You know the one ship I would have loved to have seen pursued, crazy but I think Anise/Jack would have been wondrful

I'm going to heat things up a bit for the LA mission shortly, stay tuned to those threads
                Well i think jack would have enjoyed that...
                Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
                Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
                Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

I think he would like the mental challenge.

Ok everybody, heads up. There will be an announcement shortly on both the Hammy and Daedy

Comment

I am just hoping my boy isnt lonely anymore *pets Sheppard* he needs someone to help him through his whumpage
                    BALCONIES
                    sigpic

Comment

I am just hoping my boy isnt lonely anymore *pets Sheppard* he needs someone to help him through his whumpage
                      I could always bring Mara from "The Tower" back. Didn't she WANT a kid with him?

I tease
                      Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
                      Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
                      Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

He might bang his head when he gets into the jumper.

Oki Atlantis gang. Next up. Get yourselves into a jumper of Janus's choosing. It should be the only one still usable. It will the experimental one he made with limited hyper capability. The roof won't open now and it's too dangerous anyway. You only need to get the Jumper to the surface. Once out in the open, radio Hasluck and see if he and Todd need assistance. They won't so, after that conversation, land the Jumper near Lorne's jumper and help with the evac

Comment

Me too it's just in all these fics I read Rodney's dominating Shep...it's fekking funny!
                          Well, to point out something, Rodney messed around with the Replicators basecode, and as such in my own little universe of Stargate (called Teyilia's Universe, since it is where she comes from), her people were nearly whiped out by the Asurans had they not fought back. After all, their system is filled with several planets and hundres of starships.

No stargate though since it is so close to the galaxy core, the stars there are really dense

So yeah, Rodney and his meddling I blame a lot of stuff for.... even my recent loss of sanity >.<

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I think I left my sanity in the hospital.... or maybe I never had it to begin with.

*goes to read and post*

Comment

Merry Christmas for all who cares!

OK, I posted in LA thread. Mel, you probs either ignored or forgot or didnae notice my last post, so one of us will have to edit a bit. Next, I is a bit busy until 11th, so, please, if I'm needed - poke me hard on Skype or e-mail or drop a PM so a notification would pop up in my mailbox, deal?
                              Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

@Awinita congrats on your wedding girl, hope you'll have lots of fun and a great married life afterwards

*hugglz VS* yousa little late with the chrimbo wishes...

*is on cloud nine* I just rewatched Moebius.... awesome episode.... I just randomly picked a season....turned out AWESOME! And BSG's Felix Gaeta was in it!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X