Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he could tell the Admiral and then the Admiral could nuke the site from orbit for him MG, oh btw I think you should move Fr Sheen back to the hangar or maybe the bridge

Comment

MG: I recommend using either Amazon or Overstock, the people there are trusted enough for me, also I agree with Mel, I think Fr Sheen would be best placed to the Bridge of the Daedalus.

I wonder something.... nah, best ot keep that ship in my stories I think

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
        MG: I recommend using either Amazon or Overstock, the people there are trusted enough for me, also I agree with Mel, I think Fr Sheen would be best placed to the Bridge of the Daedalus.

I've actually used Overstock in the past....but like I said....was looking for a bargain on high capacity flash memory.....bu my bargain hunting kinda backfired in this instance....I opened a case with Ebay's resolution center though and in my description of the event and even included a copy of the report generated by a program called "H2testw" which is a program that tests things like USB drives for defects. Needless to say that program will be my new best friend the next time I see a bargain I can't pass up....

the program basically found that pretty much the whole drive except for maybe 475 MB was defective.....probably a counterfeit built either with an elaborate aliased memory trick or just with substandard flash memory

Comment

*puts GM hat on for just this* Guys ... my eyes are glazing over with all that technobabble .... keep this thread on topic please take it to VM or PM if you must exchange things, thank you!

*takes off GM hat*

back to play!!!

Comment

What????

Originally posted by Ryn View Post
            *puts GM hat on for just this* Guys ... my eyes are glazing over with all that technobabble .... keep this thread on topic please take it to VM or PM if you must exchange things, thank you!

*takes off GM hat*

back to play!!!
            Thank you madame secretary my words exactly. I'll be posting in the FAQ and Update thread some important news so please have a looksee

Comment

*scraps the s-word in there (the one right after madame) * I hate that word bah, in the bin with it!

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
                What????
                A starship of my own making

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn View Post
                  *scraps the s-word in there (the one right after madame) * I hate that word bah, in the bin with it!
                  I could of said *sexetary*

A starship of my own making
                  in a word...NO

Gifts for the bride

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comment

Yo Mel, they are cool
                    sigpic

Comment

in a word...NO

Gifts for the bride

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                      But, but.. I didn't even tell the starship's name yet *cries*

*perks up* OOOOoooooOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAa PRETTY snerches

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                        Yo Mel, they are cool
                        Thnx Aunty Pookey I'm thinking about a Radek one for you

But, but.. I didn't even tell the starship's name yet *cries*

*perks up* OOOOoooooOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAa PRETTY snerches
                        They are your sis with my pleasure

Comment

Thnx Aunty Pookey I'm thinking about a Radek one for you
                          cool
                          sigpic

Comment

Aunty Pookey BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
                            BALCONIES
                            The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                              cool
                              Sort of like "Action Zelenka"

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                              Aunty Pookey BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
                              Yep Pookey is our matron aunt here and we love her cos if ever you're down she will amke you laugh until you wet yourself, Aunty Suze can do that to you as well

Comment

There, all caught up as best I can be. even posted in the fortheheckofit thread too

Comment

Working...
                                X