X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
    OMG a priest speaking Yiddish
    I thought I was the Jewish Yiddish Speaker around here I guess I am not alone
    BALCONIES
    The Breeding Ground of Ships.
    sigpic

Comment

- picked up a couple here and there....mainly because in the ST: SCE novels the captain of the SCE vessel, the USS da Vinci....is Jewish....

Comment

Jeez, finally replied. *bangs head against wall*

Comment

durk....

My mind is starting to narrow its focus only to writing, I have planned early this week to work on a story of mine to at least finish it and start two more. So now my muse is slowly narrowing its focus to work on writing all three items, finishing one story, (got about six or seven total scenes to work on of the last chapter of a story, then a prolouge piece and two chapters for another story, then a extensive finely detailed story for Warhammer)

so posting in anywhere on GW will be limited to certain areas at best guys >.<

At least I posted to those that require it, am now waiting on a few folks.....

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
            I thought I was the Jewish Yiddish Speaker around here I guess I am not alone
            stupid Bing translator doesn't have yiddish... “oy vey iz mir”

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
            - picked up a couple here and there....mainly because in the ST: SCE novels the captain of the SCE vessel, the USS da Vinci....is Jewish....
            D'oh

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
            Jeez, finally replied. *bangs head against wall*

AA don't do that you might damage said wall
            Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
            durk....

My mind is starting to narrow its focus only to writing, I have planned early this week to work on a story of mine to at least finish it and start two more. So now my muse is slowly narrowing its focus to work on writing all three items, finishing one story, (got about six or seven total scenes to work on of the last chapter of a story, then a prolouge piece and two chapters for another story, then a extensive finely detailed story for Warhammer)

so posting in anywhere on GW will be limited to certain areas at best guys >.<

At least I posted to those that require it, am now waiting on a few folks.....
            For moi???? I dunno I'm waiting on Foley to get his charrie back to the Daedy

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
              stupid Bing translator doesn't have yiddish... “oy vey iz mir”
              А таки чего ви хотели? Speak Russian with Jewish accent instead, half of Israel speaks it too.
              Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

I bet..O-o ahem Vad, I think there are some Russian pilots asleep on the Daedy

Comment

Bing translate is useless, usegoogle or babylfish or howeveritspelled.

am I the only one seeing a scrollbar in V's post ?

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

btw; howeveritisspelled I made up, I have no idea if it is a real site or not

Though I'd not be surprised if it was a real site

Comment

I'll awake them after my today exam. Today we've an exercise in handing in crap for excellent marks.
                      Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Bing translate is useless, usegoogle or babylfish or howeveritspelled.

am I the only one seeing a scrollbar in V's post ?
                        Babylon, it's ok but not as accurate as Bing with some languages, there are lot's of them but many are not user friendly No I see it to

btw; howeveritisspelled I made up, I have no idea if it is a real site or not

Though I'd not be surprised if it was a real site
                        prolly is

Originally posted by Vagabond Serpent View Post
                        I'll awake them after my today exam. Today we've an exercise in handing in crap for excellent marks.
                        that's different

Comment

i see no scroll bar
                          sigpic

Comment

Ryn; I am refferingto post number 2376, under the post number on the righthand side of the forum.

Mel sees it too, OK good I'm not alone, thankfully I'd already reported it

Comment

Ryn but i is pookey or i was last time i checked its V's post your referring to, and no i dont see it
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                                i see no scroll bar
                                it is there on the right hand side of his post Aunty

Ryn; I am refferingto post number 2376, under the post number on the righthand side of the forum.

Mel sees it too, OK good I'm not alone, thankfully I'd already reported it
                                *we are not alone*

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                                Ryn but i is pookey or i was last time i checked its V's post your referring to, and no i dont see it
                                I think it's time for her to go to bed...oh wait she's already there with MArk, perhaps she should get out of bed then

Comment

Working...
                                X