Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of whumping.... I want some Connor whump.

Like.... where are those EbilLucianAllianceFolksiezTM????? Hmmmmmm???? come on, out with ye. Where ye hidin'? Hmmmm? *looks behind and under the sofa*

*stamps foot, demands whump, now *

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
      First we had Princess with Brain wind, now Aunty Suze has fried brains for dinner
      *thwhacks Mel for saying such things about her two aunts*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
        *thwhacks Mel for saying such things about her two aunts*
        I can foresee some....erm....interesting....posts for the RP....

a bit OT but I made a new thread where veggies and vegans can share their recipes....even though I am a meat-eater....

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...-Recipe-Thread

I started it off with a recipe for vegan pancakes....

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
          I can foresee some....erm....interesting....posts for the RP....
          speaking of posts, the spin off thread is till in active status last I recall Mel said it was for the heckof it when people were bored. so that said..... There is a post waiting your reply along with those that want ot reply to it, after all Mel and I thought up some..... fun... For the thread

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

i'll be taking over the role of Colonel Reynolds thanks to rogue ranger.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
              i'll be taking over the role of Colonel Reynolds thanks to rogue ranger.
              Welcome Colonel, as resident royalty I'll say that any formal greetings aren't needed here

Welcome to the game!

Comment

Hi Sheppy ^^ Great to have a new victim player. Guys this is our new best friend Sheppy, be nice and LM don't you dare tie him up

Comment

Can I tie him up?? lol

Comment

Welcome Colonel, as resident royalty I'll say that any formal greetings aren't needed here

Welcome to the game!
                    Royalty?

As far as tying up, can anyone imagine if Vala and Larrin got together to plotting!?
                    Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
                    Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
                    Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
                      Royalty?

As far as tying up, can anyone imagine if Vala and Larrin got together to plotting!?
                      I can

Comment

Royalty?

HelLO I am a Princess here Resident Planner of storylines!

Some people get all the fun though I think me and mel have some plans in the making.... I just have to finish things for New Birth and Felinus Pax before anything else can be focused upon >.<

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy Pena View Post
                          I can
                          lol that was kinda my point
                          Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
                          Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
                          Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

lol I know.

Comment

Welcome to the game!
                              oh that makes me a Princess as well

Originally posted by Rudy Pena View Post
                              Can I tie him up?? lol
                              nope

Royalty?

We have a plan

HelLO I am a Princess here Resident Planner of storylines!

Some people get all the fun though I think me and mel have some plans in the making.... I just have to finish things for New Birth and Felinus Pax before anything else can be focused upon >.<
                              Ah...Sis, what did I tell you....ssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
                                oh that makes me a Princess as well

Ah...Sis, what did I tell you....ssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!
                                What do you mean telling me a 'Ssshhhhhhhhh!' That's pretty rediculus! Everybody in the multiverse's got him "SSSSHHHHHHH!!" I even know a ol.d Death Knight that thinks he's still got him "SHUTUP STUPID!!" See I told you he thought he still had him!

And yes in youral family linage, you are indeed a Princess.... or an archduchess, one of those two, but still reffered to as Highness

Comment

Working...
                                X