Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have just opend fier and the atlantian ships shields are weakining and they are returning fier.

*bridge shake after weapons impact*

My queen we are taking hull damedeg but it looks like the mod is more then expcted
    sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
      We have just opend fier and the atlantian ships shields are weakining and they are returning fier.

*bridge shake after weapons impact*

My queen we are taking hull damedeg but it looks like the mod is more then expcted
      *It shakes again*
      *And then the queen says:*
      "Keep firing, Commander!"

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
        "Scared of your Queen lerning the truth about yu?" Todd asked malishiously as Kal'shath led him down another corridor.
        "No," she replied, "Worried that she will send someone after me to find out."
        *leads him further inot the hive*
        *Kal'shath and Todd continue deeper into the hive*
        *They are unknowing that they are being followed by the technician (the first one seen in this thread), who has overheard their conversation*

Comment

*enters the room and bows before the primary*

"How very generous of you to offer me a place on board your hiveship since my own has been destroyed by the Lanteans. I barely escaped with my life. For those who don't know me yet I am - I was the Keeper of my hive and my name is Astra. I don't want to interfere with your own Keeper so I will find me a new occupation here. My speciality is spaceship maintenance and programming. I can make your ship fly faster and more efficient if you wish to accept my offer."

Comment

*Queen smiles*
            "Good timing, Ex Keeper!"
            "You mind helping destroy that enemy hive?"

P.S:

Well call you, "The Programmer", if its okey with you?

Comment

*Kal'shath and Todd stumble as the hive rocks from another balst*
              "Are we under attack?" Todd asks nochilantly
              *kal'shath snarls as she struggles to get to her feet. Todd offers her a hand up*
              "We do not need to be enemies, Kal'shath"
              "I have a long memory, Todd" she spat, "i have not forgotten what happened the last time I trusted you"
              *she stalks down the corridor. Todd pauses for a minute, sensing something on the edge of hearing, but a growl from Kal'shath bid him follow*
              *The technicion, growing concerened, sends a telepathic message to Queen Inga, before continuing to follow*
              Last edited by Draygon; 22 February 2009, 09:42 AM.
              If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
              sigpic

Comment

*Chief Scientist reports to the Queen that the hull is still holding and that his new weapon is severely depleting the Atlantian's shields*
                God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
                Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

*Queen recives Technicians telepathic message, makes her excuses to her crew, and heads of to find Todd and her Keeper to confront them*

Comment

Astra, the Programmer occupies a computer terminal and starts to communicate with the ship.
                    "My queen Inga, I think I can optimise our hull. It seems to be a bit weak but with a few simple adjustments I can make it about 5% more durable."
                    She sets to work.

Comment

"You are not still bitter about that are you?" Todd asked as she led him into an empty chamber, "That was over ten thousand years ago."
                      *Kal'shath turns suddenly and slaps Todd. Todd backs up a few paces and looks at her in mild amusment*
                      "What was that for?"
                      "My duty was to defend this hive while the others slept."
                      "And if I remember, it was my information that allowed you to wake your hive in time to prevent them from falling to the Lantians."
                      *Kal'shath hissed*
                      "You only warned me because I discovered you hacking into our database. I promised not to inform my hive of your presance, but now you have left me in a difficult situation!"
                      "How so?"
                      "I betrayed the trust of my Hive in letting you live and if the Queen-"
                      *A noise from the corridor makes both wraith turn in time to see the techician run back in the direction of the control deck*
                      *Kal'shath is unable to move, petrified by what the Queen will do to her if her secret is discovered*
                      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                      sigpic

Comment

Astra glares at a red alert light which begins to blink rapidly. Her amber eyes are searching the screen in front of her for any hints of what has happened.
                        She sends a telepathic message to her queen.
                        "My queen, the Daedalus has afflicted damage to our hull. I can fix it but we need time!"
                        Swirling around, her long smooth silver hair trailing behind her, she turns and begins to type hectically at another terminal.

Comment

*the Chief Scientist rushes to help Astra with the hull and tells the Captain to keep firing the new weapon*
                          God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
                          Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Astra nods at Chief Scientist grateful for his assistance

Comment

Intercom: My queen the lantian ships shields are down.

*explosions can be seen on the Daedalus hull*

Intercom: Queen the lantian ships shields have raised again, but we inflicted severe damedg to there so called "beam weapons" as well as their hyperdrive.
                              sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Astra: "Hull structure is repaired but still weak. We need to take out the Daedalus' weapons. Another direct hit at a weak spot could lead to a hull breach."

Comment

Working...
                                X