This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wraith queen inga View Post
    Well... Wraith Guards, Captains, Scientists, Commanders, Queens (If you want to be a queen i suggest you take it now before other people "steal" the spots ).

Thats pretty much about it! ^^

Oh, you can also be a Keeper!

My hive is pretty new... so if you want a good position... i suggest you join as soon as possible before someone else steals the spot you desire!
    Name: Tahck'Vel

Description:
    Dark hair yellow eyes great command ability able to avoid enemy ships with ease. Great with any kind of weapons and knows exactly what to do with any situation and will not tolerate mutiny.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

"You will have no doubt learnt," he replied, "that the Wraith Allence is, currently, without a Primary. I am offering you this position." He smiles at Queen Ingas, "of course, the choice is entierly yours, I would not wish to force your dicision."
      *Kal'shath looks back to her Queen, wondering how she will take the news and hoping that her Queen will accept the offer*
      *Sheilds mind again*
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

*bows to captain Tahck'Vel*
        Greetings Captain.
        sigpic

Comment

*Queen Inga wonders for a moment*
          *And then a disturbingly confident smile strikes her face*
          *She looks up and tells Todd on the screen:*
          "Why dont you come over here, Commander, and we will discuss it further?"
          *Todd agrees to this and then the screen turns black*
          *The queen exits the bridge, followed by Kal'shath and Wraith Captain Tahck'Vel*

Comment

*While walking towards the dart bay, Queen Inga turns to Captain Tahck'Vel*
            "Do you think he can be trusted, Captain?"

Comment

*Kal'shath makes her excuses to her Queen and goes to the sleeping pods to rest*
              *Sheilds her mind in case she dreams about the enemy commander*

[[Night night]]
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wraith queen inga View Post
                *While walking towards the dart bay, Queen Inga turns to Captain Tahck'Vel*
                "Do you think he can be trusted, Captain?"
                *I don't trust anyone. But at the moment he could prove useful.*
                *If he decides to cross us however, he should provide my Queen a refreshing meal.*

Comment

More about me:

Description:

I have VERY white skin, white hair that ends shortly above the shoulders, and crystalblue eyes but still with the reptilian stuff in it!

I am very brutal in nature and have a wicked sense of humor... nonethenless, i show respect to my underlings (especially to Draygon ^^) and am very sad if any of them dies or such.

NOTE:

Do NOT reply to this post, but instead continue the story ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                    *I don't trust anyone. But at the moment he could prove useful.*
                    *If he decides to cross us however, he should provide my Queen a refreshing meal.*
                    *smiles*

"I agree to the fullest, Captain, trust me"

*and so they continue down the hallway, both laughing hysterically to the last thing Tahck'Vel said*

Comment

*So my queen how many guards will be with him at all times?*

Comment

Inga I shall continue this later I need a brief nap.

Comment

"A whole bunch, Captain, trust me, after all of our "intimate" encounters in the wild, i have learned never to underestimate that Wraith, nomatter if hes armed or not"

*The two of them, and the wraith guards, now enter the dart bay, where Todd, standing in front of his dart, awaits them, with a smile on his face*
                          "Inga, long time its been, hasnt it?

Comment

*Chief Scientist returns in his dart with a smile on his face because he has just purchased a quality water heater for the hive. The smile vanishes when he sees Todd. He gives the Queen a look that says, "What does he want?"*
                            God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
                            Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                              Name: Tahck'Vel

Description:
                              Dark hair yellow eyes great command ability able to avoid enemy ships with ease. Great with any kind of weapons and knows exactly what to do with any situation and will not tolerate mutiny.
                              Greetings Captain Tahck'Vel. *bows head*
                              God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
                              Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Daedalus View Post
                                *Chief Scientist returns in his dart with a smile on his face because he has just purchased a quality water heater for the hive. The smile vanishes when he sees Todd. He gives the Queen a look that says, "What does he want?"*
                                *To Chief Scientist*
                                "Welcome back, As you see, the good Commander here has come for a visit"
                                "And he has a most... Interesting offer to me and the rest of my hive"
                                *The Chief Scientist nods understandingly, but still remains hostile towards Todd*
                                *Queen Inga then looks back at Todd and says:*
                                "Shall we continue this in my chamber, so we can sit down"
                                *Todd nods and smiles*
                                *And so the group leaves the dart bay, and heads of for the Queens Chamber*

Comment

Working...
                                X