Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Kal'shath just reaches the bridge when she feels a familier presance return to her mind. Smiling she informs the Hive.*
    "The Queen is awake."
    *Leaving those on the bridge to breath a sigh of relief and celebrate in their own way, Kal'shath decides to visit the infermary and greet her newly-awakened Queen.*
    *And maybe lie down for a bit...*
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
      *Kal'shath just reaches the bridge when she feels a familier presance return to her mind. Smiling she informs the Hive.*
      "The Queen is awake."
      *Leaving those on the bridge to breath a sigh of relief and celebrate in their own way, Kal'shath decides to visit the infermary and greet her newly-awakened Queen.*
      *And maybe lie down for a bit...*
      *Queen Inga send you a telepathic message:*
      "Its good to be back, trust me!

Comment

*Kal'shath manages to make her way to the infermiry and sees Queen Inga, alive and well, sitting on one of the beds. She bows to her Queen, but this proves to be a mistake. Two doctors manage to catch Kal'shath before she falls to the floor. Kal'shath manages to smile weakly at Inga.*
        "Gald to see...you are well." she manages to say, before being guided to a chair beside the Queen.
        sigpic

Comment

*Kal'shath manages to make her way to the infermiry and sees Queen Inga, alive and well, sitting on one of the beds. She bows to her Queen, but this proves to be a mistake. Two doctors manage to catch Kal'shath before she falls to the floor. Kal'shath manages to smile weakly at Inga.*
          "Gald to see...you are well." she manages to say, before being guided to a chair beside the Queen.
          "So, Kal shath, whats new on my hive?"

Comment

*Kal'shath looks at the celing for a moment before answering*
            "the traitor is dead, killed by my hand while attempting to ecape."
            *Inga nods knowingly*
            "We attampted to cull a palnet, but something went wrong and we lost many darts and the hyperdrive was damaged. I do not know the full details yet, my Queen. I was... preocupied."
            sigpic

Comment

*Kal'shath looks at the celing for a moment before answering*
              "the traitor is dead, killed by my hand while attempting to ecape."
              *Inga nods knowingly*
              "We attampted to cull a palnet, but something went wrong and we lost many darts and the hyperdrive was damaged. I do not know the full details yet, my Queen. I was... preocupied."
              "Im sure youve done a great job, Kal Shath", says Queen Inga.*
              *Jumps of her bed*
              "Now you must take me to the bridge, so i may speak to my crew"

Comment

Originally posted by wraith queen inga View Post
                "Im sure youve done a great job, Kal Shath", says Queen Inga.*
                *Jumps of her bed*
                "Now you must take me to the bridge, so i may speak to my crew"
                *Kal'shath stands up.*
                *immediatly her vision goes cloudy and she sways dangerously. One of the doctors steadies her.*
                "I think Keeper Kal'shath should remain here until she ahs fully recovered, my Queen. She was badly injured by the traito and needs time to rest and feed before I can allow her to return to her duties."
                *Kal'shath does not have the strength to argue. She mearly waits patintly for the queen's response.*
                sigpic

Comment

*Kal'shath stands up.*
                  *immediatly her vision goes cloudy and she sways dangerously. One of the doctors steadies her.*
                  "I think Keeper Kal'shath should remain here until she ahs fully recovered, my Queen. She was badly injured by the traito and needs time to rest and feed before I can allow her to return to her duties."
                  *Kal'shath does not have the strength to argue. She mearly waits patintly for the queen's response.*
                  "Of Course, Doctor, I will see you later then Kal shath"
                  *Kal shath nods*
                  *The Queen leaves the infirmary*

Comment

Technisian:commander the hyperdrive is repard

Good, i shall inform the queen so we can get on the way

Intercom: My queen i was happy by the news of your awakining and the hyperdrive is now fully operational as well as the other systems.
                    Should we travel somwhere?
                    sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
                      Technisian:commander the hyperdrive is repard

Good, i shall inform the queen so we can get on the way

Intercom: My queen i was happy by the news of your awakining and the hyperdrive is now fully operational as well as the other systems.
                      Should we travel somwhere?
                      *Walking towards the bridge*
                      "Take us to the outpost, Commander, so we can all rest a little"

NOTE:

We have an outpost on a junge planet called Salathar, there are two other hives, which we are allies with, on the planet. We usualy land by the sea

Comment

*taps a few butons*
                        *ship enters hyperspace*

My queen we are in hyperspace
                        and we will arive in 4 hours so rest

Note:

MMMM sea weiw
                        sigpic

Comment

*hive droping out of hyperspace*

My queen we have debris of 3 cruisers in orbit and the surfice has been severly bombarded.

Launch all darts!

Queen i'm reading a hive and 6 cruisers in the out skirts of the system
                          should we leve?

1 min later

My queen they have shange course and are heding right for us, they will be in fiering range whit in 3 min.

What should we do?!

MY QUEEN?

3 min later

They are fiering

*bridge shaces*

we are taking hull damedg fier!

*1 cruiser blows up*

We must leav!

JUMP TO HYPERSPACE!
                          Last edited by Rasunda; 23 February 2009, 12:44 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

*The Chief Scientist tells the Commander to take the hive to a nearby gas giant. The ship drops out of hyperspace and enters the atmosphere of the gas giant. The Chief Scientist informs the Queen that the hull damage should be repaired in another four hours. He then requests that Astra work on the hull while he goes over the sensor data on the energy wave. After that he walks off the bridge and heads for his lab.*
                            God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
                            Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
                              *hive droping out of hyperspace*

My queen we have debris of 3 cruisers in orbit and the surfice has been severly bombarded.

Launch all darts!

Queen i'm reading a hive and 6 cruisers in the out skirts of the system
                              should we leve?

1 min later

My queen they have shange course and are heding right for us, they will be in fiering range whit in 3 min.

What should we do?!

MY QUEEN?

3 min later

They are fiering

*bridge shaces*

we are taking hull damedg fier!

*1 cruiser blows up*

We must leav!

JUMP TO HYPERSPACE!
                              *Tahck'Vel arrives back on the bridge and sees the sensors*
                              *What the hell happened?! Our ship is badly damaged and the hives are following us!*
                              *bleeping on console... "Our hyperdrive is failing!*
                              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                                *Tahck'Vel arrives back on the bridge and sees the sensors*
                                *What the hell happened?! Our ship is badly damaged and the hives are following us!*
                                *bleeping on console... "Our hyperdrive is failing!*
                                *The Chief Scientist tells the Captain that is why he ordered the ship into the atmosphere of a gas giant. We will be able to repair the hull and the pursuing ships will be unable to target us.*
                                God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
                                Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Working...
                                X