Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Kal'shath arrives on the bridge, smoothing her expression into one of calm detachment and sheilding her mind to stop the others learning of what just happened.*
    *Todd walks onto the bridge and Kal'shath represes a snarl. He ignores her and bows to Queen Ingas.*
    "You have made your decison?" he asks.
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

*Queen nods*
      "Indeed i have", she says and smiles, "I have decided to accept the offer"
      *Todd smiles*
      "A wise decision, My Queen"
      *He bows*
      *And so the Wraith on the entire bridge does, bows to the new primary of the alliance*
      *Queen Inga smiles and her blue eyes shine in the darkness*

Comment

*As the wraith return to their duties, Todd glances over at Kal'shath grinning wickedly, before going over to a terminal and start to download information*
        *Kal'shath shivers involenterily at Todd's acttions and sheilds her mind, hoping no-one noticed her sudden replase in concentration*
        sigpic

Comment

*Queen Inga turns to Kal'shath*
          "Kal'shath, could i speak with you in private outside?"

Comment

"Of course my Queen" replied kal'shath
            *She followed the Queen off the bridge, wondering what she wished to speak about*
            sigpic

Comment

*Once they had gotten out of the controlroom, Queen Inga suddenly said:*
              "I have sensed some strong feelings between you and the good Commander, Kal'shath, ever science he arrived, is everything alright?"
              *The queen looks, with her blue eyes, into Kal'shaths yellow ones, and captured something in the depth of them* Kal'shath then opened her mouth to speak:*

Comment

*Kal'sath drops her gaze, unable to look her Queen in the eyes*
                "It is nothing, my Queen. I met him once before, when he aided the hive defeat a Lantian warship during the War."
                *She looks back at her Queen, hoping that her mental defences are strong enough to hide her conflicting emotions*
                "That is all my Queen. I swear"
                *Queen Inga looks dubious, and Kal'shath feels nervous that she has broken her mental sheilds*
                sigpic

Comment

*Queen Ingas blue eyes glow once again in the dark and she opens her mouth to say something*
                  *Suddenly, a Wraith technician rushes out from the controlroom*
                  "My Queen, The Lanteans have just arrived in their ship (The Daedalus), and they are powering weapons on us!"
                  *The Queen turns away from Kal'shath and rushes away after the technician, leaving Kal'shath alone, and highly embaressed in the dark hallway...*

Comment

"Trouble with the Queen, Kal'shath?" says a voice behind her.
                    *Kal'shath whips around snarling to see the owner of the voice*
                    sigpic

Comment

*Chief Scientist informs the Queen that with his hull modifications the hive ship is now less vulnerable to beam weapons. That coupled with his new weapon should force the Atlantians to withdraw.*
                      God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
                      Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

"What are you doing here?" hissed Kal'shath, "Why are you not on the command deck with the Queen?"
                        "So she doesn't know?" Todd replies grinning
                        *Kal'shath hisses at Todd, before dragging him down the corridor*
                        "Not here," she hisess, "I do not want the Queen to overhear this."
                        Last edited by Draygon; 22 February 2009, 05:38 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Greetings my queen

*bows*
                          sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

"Scared of your Queen lerning the truth about yu?" Todd asked malishiously as Kal'shath led him down another corridor.
                            "No," she replied, "Worried that she will send someone after me to find out."
                            *leads him further inot the hive*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
                              Greetings my queen

*bows*
                              "Greetings, Commander"

"How are we doing with firing back at the enemy vessel, Commander?"

Comment

NOTE:

The enemy vessel is the Daedalus!

Comment

Working...
                                X