Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todd waited as the various reports came in. They did not look good. He sighed and made his way to find Kal'shath. No doubt she would want an explination. He hoped that his second in command would be able to secure the other ship, because if not, they were as good as dead.
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

Lay in a course for the lantian ship!
      Overload the power system!
      Guard;We need to get out of here!
      Coward!
      Guard;We need to protect the wraith on that planet!
      The hell we are!
      *The Ha'tak hits the Apollo, while overloading the core, the Apollo explodes along with the Odessey, and 2 ha'taks, cripeling the Daedalus and 2 hak'tyl*
      *And the darts/DeathGilders left, start to dog fight, but the wraith winns and they start to beam up wraith, and takes them aboard the Daedalus*
      sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

*As soon as the bridge of the Daedalus is secure the Chief Scientist hurriedly tries to repair the ships systems.*
        God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
        Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Amina helps the Chief Scientist to repair the systems. She successfully put the main environmental controls back online. She tells the CS of her success and goes off to find more things to fix.
          sigpic

Comment

*in a DeathGlider*
            *I'm siting, on my way to the Daedalus*
            This is the Second-in-command, I'm on my way to the Daedalus, hope we have more Jaffa to feed on...
            *On the Daedalus*
            Amina;We are about to beam the surviving jaffa from the ships to this ships hangar, and the survivors of this vessel is there now.
            Good, beam them to the other hangar, remove all fighters if you have to!
            *In a hangar*
            Caldwell;I am the commander of this vessel, returne it to us and you will be spared!
            I do not take well on threats, you will healp is get the ship up and runing, or I'm going on lunch!
            Caldwell;Over my dead body!
            That can be arranged!
            ^*I put me hand on Caldwells cheast, and feeds on him, untill he dies*
            Every one will healp us, or you'll be feed up on!
            Marks;We'll healp you...all of us.
            Good, you may healp our CS and Amina with the repairs.
            sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Knock, Knock!

anyone here?

Comment

I am.

Dr. D
                God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
                Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Time to continue this, guys?

Edit: I officaly close this thread, so a second one can be born.
                  Last edited by wraith queen inga; 19 August 2009, 04:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X