X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Set a course for one of our richer feeding grounds

*jumps to hyperspace*

Chief scientist then begin working on a better power sorce.
    And scan the galaxy for ancient power sources*smiels evil*
    sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Daedalus View Post
      *The Chief Scientist tells the Commander that he is on it. He has already made this hive's defensive and offensive systems much superior to any other hive. He then smiles evilly and says that it will not be hard to improve them even more. However, he warns the Commander that the ship is beginning to reach the limits of its potential. He will need a more efficient power source to improve the ship in the future.*
      Astra stands at a computer terminal and works on the further improvement of the power output. She's quite frustrated because the ship has nearly reached its limits. She racks her brain to come up with an idea when suddenly she remembers having heard of a world where the inhabitants have got a mythological crystal which is rumoured to be a power source. It could be a ZPM. She contacts Queen Inga and tells her telepathically that it could be worth a try to obtain that crystal.

She remembers Kal'shath wanting to speak to her the last evening. She had been too tired for a talk then but now she contacts Kal'shath with her mind and asks if she has time now to speak.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
        Astra stands at a computer terminal and works on the further improvement of the power output. She's quite frustrated because the ship has nearly reached its limits. She racks her brain to come up with an idea when suddenly she remembers having heard of a world where the inhabitants have got a mythological crystal which is rumoured to be a power source. It could be a ZPM. She contacts Queen Inga and tells her telepathically that it could be worth a try to obtain that crystal.

She remembers Kal'shath wanting to speak to her the last evening. She had been too tired for a talk then but now she contacts Kal'shath with her mind and asks if she has time now to speak.
        *kal'shath recives the message and sends a reply saying that she is in her quaters if Astra would like to meet her there*
        If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
        sigpic

Comment

*Inga, resting on her throne in her chamber, responds to the telepathic message:*
          "We may head there right after the culling, Astra, inform the Commander (Rasunda) of this"

Comment

Originally posted by wraith queen inga View Post
            *Inga, resting on her throne in her chamber, responds to the telepathic message:*
            "We may head there right after the culling, Astra, inform the Commander (Rasunda) of this"
            Telepathic message to Commander (Rasunda):
            "I have intelligence that a power source most likely a ZPM is in possession of the human population of a planet nearby. The queen wishes us to go there after the culling. I will give you the coordinates."
            *Astra sends the coordinates to the Commander*

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
            *kal'shath recives the message and sends a reply saying that she is in her quaters if Astra would like to meet her there*
            Astra stands before Kal'shath's quarters and uses the door chime.
            *bing-bong*

Comment

Astra stands before Kal'shath's quarters and uses the door chime.
              *bing-bong*
              *Kal'shat hopens the door and invites Astra in*
              "I never had a chance to thank you properly for saving my life whrn that traitor attempted to escape." she said looking AStra straight in the face, " It must be hard, coming to a new hive when your own is destroyed, to be faced with having to make yourself know and respected again."
              *Kal'shath's gaze flickers for a second as she remember's the technician's words before she killed him. But the moment passes an dshe smiles at Astra*
              "I know that you were a Keeper aboard your old Hive, and I would hope that i would be able to count on your assistance in the future."
              sigpic

Comment

*Kal'shat hopens the door and invites Astra in*
                "I never had a chance to thank you properly for saving my life whrn that traitor attempted to escape." she said looking AStra straight in the face, " It must be hard, coming to a new hive when your own is destroyed, to be faced with having to make yourself know and respected again."
                *Kal'shath's gaze flickers for a second as she remember's the technician's words before she killed him. But the moment passes an dshe smiles at Astra*
                "I know that you were a Keeper aboard your old Hive, and I would hope that i would be able to count on your assistance in the future."
                Astra: "I am always glad if I can be of assistance. Thank you for your concern and understanding. I am feeling more and more at home here. Although I still mourn for my former hive I can say now that this is my hive and I will serve and protect it as I would have done for my old hive."

Astra shields her mind as she thinks that she would like to gain more influence and higher status on this hive but without making Kal'shath her enemy. But she knows it will be a hard struggle to become as powerful as a Keeper again.

Comment

Astra: "I am always glad if I can be of assistance. Thank you for your concern and understanding. I am feeling more and more at home here. Although I still mourn for my former hive I can say now that this is my hive and I will serve and protect it as I would have done for my old hive."

Astra shields her mind as she thinks that she would like to gain more influence and higher status on this hive but without making Kal'shath her enemy. But she knows it will be a hard struggle to become as powerful as a Keeper again.
                  *Kal'shath smiles as she senses Astra's thoughts. However good she may think herself, Kal'shath has had much more practise than Astra at sheilding her mind from unwanted attention*
                  "I am keeping you from your duties," she says bowing to Astra, "But thank you again for speaking with me."
                  *Her eyes follow the ex-keeper as she leaves the room. Kal'shath is satisfied that she is now favourable in Astra's opinions. She will have the ex-Keepr under her wing in no time.*
                  sigpic

Comment

*recives not*

*we have NOW CULLED*

Set a course to thees co-ordinats

*jumps to hyperspace*

We got 1500 peapol in the cull
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
                      *recives not*

*we have NOW CULLED*

Set a course to thees co-ordinats

*jumps to hyperspace*

We got 1500 peapol in the cull
                      *Kal'shath hears the news and heads to the human storage areas to make sure that the new food stock is put away properly and not snacked on*
                      sigpic

Comment

*hive drops out of hyperspace*

Scan the sector

*scaning*

Commander we'r picing up an energy signatur on the surface

Launch darts, we may have culled earlier but we don't mind to take some humans and "freez" them.
                        Wraith in dart:"Commander we have beamed the crystal to my dart and we'r returning to the hive"

Good! I shal inform the queen of this!
                        *walks down and enters the queen shambers
                        Hello my queen we have the crystal and the chief scientist are having a look at it...
                        sigpic

Comment

*Kal'shath is busy checking the food stores when she hears strange voices coming from an ajacent corridor*
                          "This still gives me the creeps."
                          "Knock it off. You want the whole Hive ship to find us?"
                          "I just think that using a Zed-PM to lure a Hive ship so we can sneak aboard is just plain, well, creepy. The fact it worked is even weirder."

*Kal'shath snarls. The voices are human. Free huamns.*
                          "Okay. I definatly heard something just then."
                          *Kal'shath creeps to the corriodor, intending to cathc the humans and place them in coccons where they belong.*
                          *As she rounds the corridor, she sees two figures. They bear guns and the shorter, fatter human holds a Lantian scanner*
                          "Lantians!" she roars, attempting to charge at them.
                          "Ronon! Now!"
                          *An energy blast hits her in the back. She barely has time to warn the Queen before the effects of the stun weapon take effect*
                          sigpic

Comment

*Kal'shath is busy checking the food stores when she hears strange voices coming from an ajacent corridor*
                            "This still gives me the creeps."
                            "Knock it off. You want the whole Hive ship to find us?"
                            "I just think that using a Zed-PM to lure a Hive ship so we can sneak aboard is just plain, well, creepy. The fact it worked is even weirder."

*Kal'shath snarls. The voices are human. Free huamns.*
                            "Okay. I definatly heard something just then."
                            *Kal'shath creeps to the corriodor, intending to cathc the humans and place them in coccons where they belong.*
                            *As she rounds the corridor, she sees two figures. They bear guns and the shorter, fatter human holds a Lantian scanner*
                            "Lantians!" she roars, attempting to charge at them.
                            "Ronon! Now!"
                            *An energy blast hits her in the back. She barely has time to warn the Queen before the effects of the stun weapon take effect*
                            *The Queen, who is now walking through a hallway very close to the incident, picks up Kal shaths message*
                            *She pulls out her long knife and rushes to the hallway where the Lanteans are*
                            *Just as she rushes into it... Ronon appears behind her and stuns her*
                            *The Queen turns around, fighting the effects of the blast to the fullest, and tries to stab Ronon... but fails...*
                            *And then she falls to the floor and disappears from concience*

NOTES:

*The ZPM the Lanteans used in the trap is depleted... and therefor cannot be used at all.

*The Lanteans have now left the ship... and retrieving me and Kal shath is for the moment impossible.

Other than that:

TO BE CONTINUED...

Comment

*the commander comes runing trouh the hallway*
                              My queen!My queen!My queen!

*notice that they are gone*

*Presses an alarm buton and it sounds like the wraith alarms*

Intercom:Launch darts NOW!
                              Order 34 of them to gaurd the Portal(stargate)

*commander walks on the bridge*

Scan for nerby vessels and fier on any ship that isn't one of ours!

*scan detects the Daedalus*

Fier on the lantian ship NOW!

*bridge shakes by weapons fier*

Sir their shields are down and they are taking have damedg
                              They are near destruction should i sieze fier?

Yes do so, send troops there aswell!

*trup transport are near the Daedalus as she goes to hyperspace*

Intercom:Chief scientist, Astra get to the bridge NOW!
                              Last edited by Rasunda; 25 February 2009, 11:13 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Astra comes running onto the bridge.
                                "What is it?! Where are the Queen and Kal'shath? I can't feel their presence anywhere."
                                Astra then learns that the queen and Kal'shath have been abducted by the Atlantians and the Daedalus has vanished with them into hyperspace.
                                "The Queen has to have a tracking beacon. We must wait until the Daedalus drops out of hyperspace again then we should be able to locate them."
                                Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; 25 February 2009, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X