Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ruling queen is queen "dell'shat and she is a power full enemy.
    Me and my hive from the ancient wars once battled her fleet they where out numberd by 10 hives but she destroyd all but 2 of "my hives".
    sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
      The ruling queen is queen "dell'shat and she is a power full enemy.
      Me and my hive from the ancient wars once battled her fleet they where out numberd by 10 hives but she destroyd all but 2 of "my hives".
      *Queen Inga hisses in rage*
      *She reaches out and detects her rival queens presence on one of the other hives*
      *She then points out the window at the ship where the other queen is and says:*
      "Commander, Please make that ship go away"
      *smiles evil*

Comment

Yes my queen*smiels evil*

*Weapons fier*

My queen they are returning fier but whit our hull mods they wont make much damedg

*bridge shakes*

*big flash of light*

My queen the hive has been destroyd and you have expanded your impier*smiels evil*
        sigpic

Comment

Astra has only sat down in her luxurious bathtub as she notices the hostile mood in the telepathic buzz all around her.
          "I have a bad feeling about this."
          Then the whole ship rocks as if hit by enemy fire and water spills from her bathtub on the floor. She gets up, dries and dresses herself and hurries to the bridge. If the ship was damaged she needed to be quick.

Comment

*As she arrives at her quarter, having only just been discharged from the infermary, Kal'shath is throw off balance as the ship is hit by enemy fire*
            *Hissing, she changes her course and heads for the bridge*
            *On her way there, she meets up with Astra and both head towards the bridge*
            If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
            sigpic

Comment

*Queen returns to her chamber to have some sleep*

[[Night, Night]]

Comment

Everything has been dealt with when Kal'shath and Astra arrive on the bridge.
                Astra returns to her quarters to continue her bath.

(night night)

Comment

*Kal'shath asks Astra if she can walk with her back to Astra's quarters as she wishes to speak with her*

(night night )
                  If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                  sigpic

Comment

My queen we aperd to sufer minor damedg to our "food dispencer"(you know where rodney and ronon is traped in allies.)
                    The power is gone there aswell on decks 15-25
                    sigpic

Comment

Commander goes to his quarters and reads a status report until he falls asleep

(nighty night)
                      sigpic

Comment

Commander goes to his quarters and reads a status report until he falls asleep

(nighty night)
                        telepathic message back to you:

Good night, Commander!

Comment

*The Chief Scientist reports that the power problems have been dealt with. He then suggests to the Queen that the hive start culling a nearby world because he has adjusted the sensors to detect the Atlantian weapons before they can power up. He tells her Chaya has gone as far as she can to help the Atlantians. They will now be forced to engage us ship to ship.*
                          God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
                          Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Shief cientist would you then pleas do some more reacherc on how to better our hull and the strenght of our weapons.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Daedalus View Post
                              *The Chief Scientist reports that the power problems have been dealt with. He then suggests to the Queen that the hive start culling a nearby world because he has adjusted the sensors to detect the Atlantian weapons before they can power up. He tells her Chaya has gone as far as she can to help the Atlantians. They will now be forced to engage us ship to ship.*
                              "Good work", says Inga and smiles*
                              *And then she contacts The Commander (Rasunda) and tells him:*
                              "You now have my permission, Commander... Proceed to cull a world"
                              *Smiles evil again*

Comment

Shief cientist would you then pleas do some more reacherc on how to better our hull and the strenght of our weapons.
                                *The Chief Scientist tells the Commander that he is on it. He has already made this hive's defensive and offensive systems much superior to any other hive. He then smiles evilly and says that it will not be hard to improve them even more. However, he warns the Commander that the ship is beginning to reach the limits of its potential. He will need a more efficient power source to improve the ship in the future.*

Originally posted by wraith queen inga View Post
                                "Good work", says Inga and smiles*
                                *And then she contacts The Commander (Rasunda) and tells him:*
                                "You now have my permission, Commander... Proceed to cull a world"
                                *Smiles evil again*
                                *The Chief Scientist says thank you and tells the Queen it is so good to have her back.*
                                God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
                                Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Working...
                                X