• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh good!
    sigpic
    Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Hi, can someone please tell me why GW continues to shrink my sigs? My current (new) sig is 600x200px and is only 54.8kbs, so Gimp says. Am I uploading my sigs wrong?

This is the original size...

...now look at my sig as it appears in this post. It's smaller and blurrier. Don't like.

This post, by Skydiver, clearly states sigs can be 700x200px. Am I misunderstanding this? Again?

What are the sizes?

A max pixel size of 700 wide by 200 tall. A max file size of 100K total for all the parts of your sig.
      Can the actual sig, that is to say, the sig (image) itself be 700x200px or dose the 200 (have to) include the area outside the sig image? Like text below the sig...i.e giving credit to a sig maker or perhaps a favorite quote?

This confuzzles me to no end. Sigh.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
        Hi, can someone please tell me why GW continues to shrink my sigs? My current (new) sig is 600x200px and is only 54.8kbs, so Gimp says. Am I uploading my sigs wrong?

This is the original size...
        http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/...azy4Jensen/SPN sigs/JA-sig-blue2.jpg

...now look at my sig as it appears in this post. It's smaller and blurrier. Don't like.

This post, by Skydiver, clearly states sigs can be 700x200px. Am I misunderstanding this? Again?

Can the actual sig, that is to say, the sig (image) itself be 700x200px or dose the 200 (have to) include the area outside the sig image? Like text below the sig...i.e giving credit to a sig maker or perhaps a favorite quote?

This confuzzles me to no end. Sigh.
        the Sig size is really 700x180 not 700x200 that's why it resizes your sig, and I don't really trust the new 100kb limit so I still make mine under 53.7kb.

Comment

Rodney is Godney - I tried to PM you, but your box is full
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
            the Sig size is really 700x180 not 700x200 that's why it resizes your sig, and I don't really trust the new 100kb limit so I still make mine under 53.7kb.
            Okay...

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
            Rodney is Godney - I tried to PM you, but your box is full
            Yeah, sorry about that. It's always full. I'll go make some room...somehow.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Okay I'm testing my sig.
              Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Yeah, it's working! Now I can work on a different one for after Tuesday.
                Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Why is my sig raised (last one was too) instead of sitting at the bottom of the box like everyone elses.
                  Spoiler:
                  sigpic

Comment

Take a look in your "Edit signature" controls and at your center and /center tags.

Move the /center tag up to close any gaps under or beside your sigpic code.
                    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                      Take a look in your "Edit signature" controls and at your center and /center tags.

Move the /center tag up to close any gaps under or beside your sigpic code.
                      All fixed.
                      sigpic

Comment

Looks good !

*Sends Ukko some Pie*

Comment

*Eats pie in one bite*
                          sigpic

Comment

Luckily for you it was a vr version of the lukewarm s and k pie I'm having for real.

Comment

Does anyone know to reduce the size of a gif so I can stick it in my sig without using photoshop please?
                              sigpic

Comment

GIMP is a free program for photo editing
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X