X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fazza92 View Post
    Hey guys.

Just wanna say, it's awesome to finally be here!
    Thanks for the warm welcoming guys, especially to Madwelshboy
    Hi, welcome to GW, hope you have a lot fun here!

http://freezeframe4vets.org/index.php
    http://nanjana.livejournal.com

Comment

Originally posted by dale007 View Post
      Hello my name is Dale. Just signed up but been around here for over a year as a guest but glad that I took the step to sign up.
      Great to have you here! Hope you will have more fun now where you here with us! I'm also fresh to this page but had a look sometimes here, to see some nice pic's and to take a look whats new! Enjoy it here!

http://freezeframe4vets.org/index.php
      http://nanjana.livejournal.com

Comment

Hello all, as usual long time lurker just registering.

Huh, forum is really huge, lots of stuff to process ... I'll need few days to really start posting ...

Comment

Hi ernesto, welcome to Gateworld.
          Todd: There is much about wraith that you do not know.

Comment

Welcome every new members. I am still a proobie but I can welcome you here ..I hope Enjoy it.

It is great that there are people from Europe , I am not feeling alone
            Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Hi there, yet an other Stargate fan signing in
              I'm Mularac, bringing regards to all of you from the far corners of South America
              Oh, and I'm also an Stargate modder, I'm working on a Stargate mod for the game Nexus: the Jupiter incident with a bunch of people from across the world
              just pointing it out...
              ok, good to be here, finally. But it'll be a while for me to actually start posting... too many threads and pages to process...
              "El arquero es un escultor, su arco, su cincel; su temple, la roca a esculpir"
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              "The archer is a sculptor, his bow, his chisel; his temple, the rock to be sculpted"

Comment

Hi I am a new member......have been a stargate fan since it all started and finally took the time to register and get involved in all the discussions. Look forward to chatting with you all

Comment

Welcome new members. Enjoy yourselves
                  Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                  / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Hello and welcome dale007, ernesto, mularac and Mrs X! Have fun posting and enjoy the community!

Comment

Hi Mularac and Mrs X, welcome to Gateworld.

Comment

Originally posted by dale007 View Post
                        Hello my name is Dale. Just signed up but been around here for over a year as a guest but glad that I took the step to sign up.
                        Originally posted by ernesto View Post
                        Hello all, as usual long time lurker just registering.

Huh, forum is really huge, lots of stuff to process ... I'll need few days to really start posting ...
                        Originally posted by Mularac View Post
                        Hi there, yet an other Stargate fan signing in
                        I'm Mularac, bringing regards to all of you from the far corners of South America
                        Oh, and I'm also an Stargate modder, I'm working on a Stargate mod for the game Nexus: the Jupiter incident with a bunch of people from across the world
                        just pointing it out...
                        ok, good to be here, finally. But it'll be a while for me to actually start posting... too many threads and pages to process...
                        Originally posted by Mrs X View Post
                        Hi I am a new member......have been a stargate fan since it all started and finally took the time to register and get involved in all the discussions. Look forward to chatting with you all
                        Wow, so many noobs. Welcome to Gateworld, all of you!

Comment

Hey guys, I've been using gateworld for quite a while now, though this is my first foray into the forum side of things.
                          I've been watching Stargate (both incarnations) for a long time, and I enjoy some other shows, such as Farscape, and some Anime thrown in there for good measure
                          Hope to have a pretty good stay here.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tawny View Post
                            Hey guys, I've been using gateworld for quite a while now, though this is my first foray into the forum side of things.
                            I've been watching Stargate (both incarnations) for a long time, and I enjoy some other shows, such as Farscape, and some Anime thrown in there for good measure
                            Welcome former lurker. We knew you were out there somewhere. Welcome and enjoy
                            no means no, and so does pepper spray
                            Sig by The Carpenter
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tawny View Post
                              Welcome. Good to see you around the forum, and nice that you decided to join us here. I hope you have fun, and if you need any help, just ask any of us.

Comment

[QUOTE=Tawny;10448699]Hey guys, I've been using gateworld for quite a while now, though this is my first foray into the forum side of things.
                                Hope to have a pretty good stay here.[/QUOTE

Hi Tawny, welcome to Gateworld.

Comment

Working...
                                X