Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to everyone for the welcomes. Since I'm new at this, it's going to take me a little while to figure out how to post individual replies - I'll just guess for now! Thanks again, looking forward to some fun.............

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
      hello new to this im julie aka pookey i from uk and am a cook and chief bottle washer love sg1 and sga big fan of zelenka who wouldnt be he so cute and im glad to be part of gateworld dont know what i done there something to do with colours cant shift it sorry new computer and a thickie operating it
      Originally posted by Fallen_Ancient View Post
      Hiya guys!
      My name is Jessie. I'm 15 years old and from New Zealand. I love stargate and been watching it since I was 8. I love both SG-1 and Atlantis. Not really sure what to say here ... but I hope to see you guys around on the forums.
      Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
      Hello everybody.
      I'm a new member from Sydney, Australia. Been a 'Gate' fan since the begining. And being new to the net, I think I might have died and gone to heaven in finding this forum. Found another, but I din't think I'll stay there...it's more about arguing all the pro's and con's of all the Stargate franchise, than the one thing we're all passionate about, just good discussion and friendly chat of our favourite shows. Nice to be here.
      Originally posted by Vixen in Violet View Post
      Ahh! I feel slightly overwhelmed at looking at all the activity of this site! Hey, I'm Angela and I've been a fan of Stargate for a few years now. I'm still a senior in high school and I try to watch episodes in my spare time. After reading and writing (but mostly reading!) Stargate fanfiction over at fanfiction.net for years, I finally decided to see what all the fuss was about at GateWorld. And, lo and behold, I find a place where I can finally talk about my Stargate interests. Now I'm rambling...

Anyway, I'm a 'shipper. That part of me will never change. And with that, neither will my love for Sparky and other pairings. Um... so yeah. I would love to get to know all of you better.
      Originally posted by mechi View Post
      Hi everyone,
      My name is Mechelle and I just joined this site. I love Stargate Atlantis and SG1. Looking forward to having a lot of fun here. I love all the pictures and discussions I've seen here as a guest, and decided to give this a try!!
      Originally posted by Aragon101/Loneranger-1 View Post
      Just realized i never introduced myself...

Hi all! I'm Aragon101 for the most part, but my FF.net name is LoneRanger-1 *don't ask, i got it YEARS ago*

I've been a fan of Stargate since the original movie (The original DVD which i actually still own!) as well as through SG1 and SGA. I have... no opinion on SGU as i'm reserving judgment (i don't have high hopes, but i'm not saying it'll be bad)

I write as a hobby, both original and Fanfic, though most of my fanfic is John Sheppard Centric as i identify quite easily with him. Sam's my second favorite with O'Neill coming in third.

Atlantis is my favorite simply because of the characters, i found the episodes themselves a bit lacking, but my own imagination was more than enough to satisfy me

As far as shipping, i can do without it, but why ignore a large aspect of human nature?

Whumping i like to a certain degree, but i'm more emotional than physical when it comes to whump.

I'm a contractor so i'm often busy and don't spend much time on the forums or writing as i'd like.

Really i've only written 4 things with sheer quality in mind, and here they are (Shameless Advertise FTW!)

<snip for space>

That's it! wow this post took a little while... all that copy pasting is annoying on a Tablet PC
      Hi and welcome to GW! Nice to have you all here.
      sigpic
      Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Greetings to all, name's Alexandra, but you can call me Lex
        Canadian Wraith lover and computer noob, I've been a Stargate fan since I was 13, I'm now 16 and still watching old episodes of SG-1 from time to time

Unfortunately I'll admit I'm pretty shy (hell, it took me half an hour to decide if I was gonna post this)
        The harvest moon is rising
        Wraith are never-ending

Comment

Hi Hive Queen, welcome to Gateworld.
          Todd: There is much about wraith that you do not know.

Comment

Originally posted by Hive Queen View Post
            Greetings to all, name's Alexandra, but you can call me Lex
            Canadian Wraith lover and computer noob, I've been a Stargate fan since I was 13, I'm now 16 and still watching old episodes of SG-1 from time to time

Unfortunately I'll admit I'm pretty shy (hell, it took me half an hour to decide if I was gonna post this)
            Hi Lex, and wlecome. I'm PJOZ, but you can call me Ray. Glad you like the Wraith, they are so cool (I especially like Todd). Anyway, don't be shy, I've been a "Gate" fan since the begining of the series, but it took me ages to get my first computer (my own that is) and even ages longer to connect to the net. I'm a complete non-computer person, so I struggle my way through everything. But glad to have you aboard!
            My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
            sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

btw I was wondering, after how many posts you no longer need to wait for a mod to make your posts visible?
              The harvest moon is rising
              Wraith are never-ending

Comment

Hi everyone.......I am new to the forum, but I love stargate, especially atlantis. Hope I can have some good discussions about everything stargate!!!!
                Colonel Sheppard: "Think Positive"
                Dr. McKay: "We can't all be track stars!"
                Teya Emmagan: "Atlantis is the best hope for all of us"
                Ronan Dex: "Stay behind me if you want to live"

:sheppard::mckay::ronan::teyla:

SAVE STARGATE ATLANTIS!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hi, Spy welcome to Gateworld enjoy your stay.

Comment

Hello everyone! I'm Mealla and I am relatively new to Stargate. I knew the show before but I wasn't that interested in like I am now. I first watched SGA, and after finishing that, I bought all SG-1 DVDs and I'm currently catching up with the earlier episodes.

I love other SciFi shows like Doctor Who & Star Trek, and also reading, writing & drawing.
                    This heart was like a tardis
                    I went and lost the key in a fight

Facebook | Twitter | Livejournal | Last.fm

Comment

Hi Mealla, welcome to Gateworld.

I love star trek..it's a very good show!

Comment

Hi everyone!
                        I'm Vandola (real name Kristina, but you can call me Krissy too ;-) )
                        I'm from Germany and a fan since I was a child..well I turned 18 some weeks ago but still feel like a child
                        My favourite character is Sam Carter and Amanda Tapping is my favourite actress too.

I also love watching Sanctuary, House MD, CSI and much more :-)
                        Moreover, I make Music vids and write FFs sometimes too.

Hope to stay here a long time :-)

Comment

Hi Krissy, welcome to Gateworld.

Comment

Originally posted by Mealla McAllister View Post
                            Hello everyone! I'm Mealla and I am relatively new to Stargate. I knew the show before but I wasn't that interested in like I am now. I first watched SGA, and after finishing that, I bought all SG-1 DVDs and I'm currently catching up with the earlier episodes.

I love other SciFi shows like Doctor Who & Star Trek, and also reading, writing & drawing.
                            Welcome Mealla. Hope you enjoy being here, if you have any questions, don't ask me (only kidding). Just click on my profile and PM me, I'll help you with anything you want to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Vandola View Post
                              Hi everyone!
                              I'm Vandola (real name Kristina, but you can call me Krissy too ;-) )
                              I also love watching Sanctuary, House MD, CSI and much more :-)
                              Moreover, I make Music vids and write FFs sometimes too.

Hope to stay here a long time :-)
                              Hi Krissy, welcome. We hope you'll stay. PM me if you need any help. Love that you love AT. Haven't seen Sanctuary yet, I can't get over the demise of SG1/ SGA just yet, so to watch her in another show...well I don't want to be let down.

Comment

Hello Folks

Hello to other newbies, I'm here, now I'm here found my way through the galaxy! I'm from germany, but I'm also dane so a half-breed! I love Stargate from the first episode and I see it again and again and again, can't get ehough from it! I love Ben Browder, as an Fan can love an actor (don't understand me wrong) I'm a benaholic!

http://freezeframe4vets.org/index.php
                                http://nanjana.livejournal.com

Comment

Working...
                                X