This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(lol ok bye)

daryl is the insane doctor of all insane doctors. if he cant fix you then i may have to take longer finding someone just as good
    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
      (lol ok bye)

daryl is the insane doctor of all insane doctors. if he cant fix you then i may have to take longer finding someone just as good
      *nods* I don't want to be like this forever. Please find someone. Or think of something. *stifles a sob*

(I'm stalling my mom, lol)

EDIT: Snap. Really got to go now! More memory loss later, lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
        *nods* I don't want to be like this forever. Please find someone. Or think of something. *stifles a sob*

(I'm stalling my mom, lol)

EDIT: Snap. Really got to go now! More memory loss later, lol)
        Well, I don't know many people here yet, so I don't know who can come and help ya out.

(Okay hun, take care. I have to leave too for a bit. Have to go to the laundry mat and then the store and then I'll be back. Man, I need to get a lap top. lol More insanity later.)
        sigpic

Comment

*waves bye bye to serena* ah well. *grins at any new recruits* wasnt that fun?
          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, I just found my way over here and am kicking myself for not finding this place earlier! It looks like alot of fun!
            Lets just say Radek Zelenka can be my Mad Scientist any day!
            sigpic
            Thanks to Humanityspotential for the awesome Zelenka Siggie!

Comment

OK I've never posted on anything like this before. I was sent here by someone who reads my fic. I love SGA and spend my free time writing. I transport people to drs appointments so I often have to sit and wait for them so this is when I write. I share David Hewletts birthday (I had it first!) which is really cool as Dr McKay is my favorite character. I grew up in England but now live in the midwest (my dad was in the army). I really don't know what I'm doing here so forgive my clumsiness with this format ;D
              debbie

Comment

Originally posted by SerenaSerenity View Post
                Well, I don't know many people here yet, so I don't know who can come and help ya out.
                Oh. Okay, then. *waves* Bye! *looks around* Crap...I'm all alone again! *runs and hides*
                Last edited by Alteran of Atlantis; 16 November 2008, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Oh. Okay, then. *waves* Bye! *looks around* Crap...I'm all alone again! *runs and hides*
                  Wise.
                  Meh...

Comment

Originally posted by Livestick View Post
                    Wise.
                    *jumps out of the shadows* W-who are you?

Comment

*jumps out of the shadows* W-who are you?
                      I am Livestick. You know, the person who randomly tortures you? *gets a flamethrower and shoots fire at a of a*
                      Meh...

Comment

I am Livestick. You know, the person who randomly tortures you? *gets a flamethrower and shoots fire at a of a*
                        No-no. I can't remember anything. Someone hit me on the head with something. I lost my memory. *screams and dodges fire* D-don't hurt me!

Comment

No-no. I can't remember anything. Someone hit me on the head with something. I lost my memory. *screams and dodges fire* D-don't hurt me!
                          Ah. Memory loss, eh? *gets out medicine chest and pulls a few random pills out* These should help restore your memory. That, or kill you. One or the other. *hands them to a of a*
                          Meh...

Comment

Ah. Memory loss, eh? *gets out medicine chest and pulls a few random pills out* These should help restore your memory. That, or kill you. One or the other. *hands them to a of a*
                            *looks at pills* Um... I do not want to die. Maybe I should wait for susanne and Serena to find a solution.

Comment

*looks at pills* Um... I do not want to die. Maybe I should wait for susanne and Serena to find a solution.
                              Suit yourself. It could take a while for susie and serena to find a cure, though. They may not even find one at all. My solution is available now. And, we've never tested these pills in alterans like yourself. They may have a different effect instead if killing. You never know.
                              Meh...

Comment

Suit yourself. It could take a while for susie and serena to find a cure, though. They may not even find one at all. My solution is available now. And, we've never tested these pills in alterans like yourself. They may have a different effect instead if killing. You never know.
                                Um...I-I want to get better. But I don't want to die either. What other affects. *blinks* And what is an Alteran?

Comment

Working...
                                X