Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*waves* welcome new members! take a look around and explore a little! dont be shy
    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Muh_tuttles View Post
      *offers the noobs a cookie each*

Don't listen to a thing the otehrs say about my cookies - they are perfectly safe!!!
      thanks for the welcome everyone.

and thank you for the cookies
      Todd: There is much about wraith that you do not know.

Comment

Originally posted by wraith2cool View Post

Is that person gonna really eat MT's cookies? *covers eyes and can't bare to watch*
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome Wraith2. If you notice a rash it's because you ate the cookies. Not that you werent' warned. MT's cookies have various and sundry effects that will wear of in a few years. Until then *gives wraith2 some itch relieving ointment*
          Enjoy yourself here.
          no means no, and so does pepper spray
          Sig by The Carpenter
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
            Welcome Wraith2. If you notice a rash it's because you ate the cookies. Not that you werent' warned. MT's cookies have various and sundry effects that will wear of in a few years. Until then *gives wraith2 some itch relieving ointment*
            Enjoy yourself here.

I did eat one cookie. and I did notice something I think it was a rash. thank you for the relieving ointment.

Comment

I did eat one cookie. and I did notice something I think it was a rash. thank you for the relieving ointment.
              OMG the rash. If you got the rash then you are susceptible to all the other side effects. OMG I'll send help.
              no means no, and so does pepper spray
              Sig by The Carpenter
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                OMG the rash. If you got the rash then you are susceptible to all the other side effects. OMG I'll send help.

Yes send help. I do have the rash. help me help me.

Comment

Yes send help. I do have the rash. help me help me.

*hides in another thread til the rash and other sundry side effects wear off*
                  "Wøøf!"

Comment

*shakes her head* I knew it. It was bad. *still isn't looking*
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh, geez...bad things always seem to happen in this thread...

Comment

the rash is gone....I think...I hope.

Comment

the rash is gone....I think...I hope.
                          Let's hope. Told you not to at the cookies.

Comment

hey! newbies have a lot to learn AofA dont patronise them for instance i had barely any forum skillz at all before i arived here and now im one of the most seen and known posters in offtopic
                            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                              hey! newbies have a lot to learn AofA dont patronise them for instance i had barely any forum skillz at all before i arived here and now im one of the most seen and known posters in offtopic
                              Not trying to patronize the noobs. Just warning them.

Comment

Hello everyone! love the site. thought I would join the forum so I could get to know everyone and to get to know more people that don't think I'm absolutely insane for loving StarGate so much.

I first found StarGate when my mom and sister found the it and told me that Macgyver was in it. I was awesome, but didn't pay much attention then I cought an episode everyonce and awhile. Then for some reason I started watching Atlantis last year and have been getting more and more addicted to it ever since.

My favorite SG-1 character is probably Daniel and my favorite Atlantis character is Rodney.

Comment

Working...
                                X