*stuggles* NO!!!!
    *force feeds a of a*
    Meh...

Comment

Originally posted by Livestick View Post
      *force feeds a of a*
      *spits bits of toxic cookie out and shoves her face into the dirt*

Comment

Hm.... what are the side effects of slightly toxic cookies? *tilts her head*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SerenaSerenity View Post
          Hm.... what are the side effects of slightly toxic cookies? *tilts her head*
          I don't now, but I don't want to find out. It seems they just like torturing me!

Comment

Originally posted by xxHannaHxx View Post
            Hey there.. new kid here. Just wanted to give myself an intro. My name is Hannah and I live in Wasilla Alaska. I'm a pretty obsessive Atlantis fan and Hardcore lover of Rodney Mckay with a soft spot for Michael Kenmore.
            I also like Star Wars and comic books a lot.

So...... HI!! ^-^
            WOOT!!! I too am a hardcore lover of Rodney (isn't he just the cutest and sweetest little darling ever? ) and there's always room for Michael .

Hope you enjoy the forum!

Some threads you might thoroughly enjoy:

Under Characters and Relationships:

Hewlett thunk thread

the Pro Dr Keller/Rodney Mckay Ship thread

and the Chevron thread. Pretty much you just do the next number and chat with the others very fun.

Originally posted by ventuscarmen View Post
            Don't want to scare the newbs indeed! I come on here and i'm immediately threatened by poisoned baked goods

Heya! I've been watching Stargate for a little over 6 years now and i've been coming to Gateworld for five (I found it when I was looking for information on the show because in my re-run world I was in season 2 but new season 6 episodes were about to start so they had a 6 marathon and so much had changed I had to figure out what! I spent half the day trying to figure out what episode Daniel died in...) My first episode was Torment of Tantalus and I walked in on the middle of it and my first reaction was "Why are they all in matching uniforms and why is that guy carrying a big stick?" and I became addicted shortly after! I basically grew up with Stargate because I started watching it in middle school and now it serves to keep me sane in college! Unfortunately, I cant find anyone quite as obsessed as I am (one friend is close though and we had a 24 episode stargate marathon! Twice! It was basically amazing).

I've been a member here a couple of times but never really interacted (the first time I tried to talk in a forum when I was pretty young someone called me dumb for getting an episode name wrong so I stayed away for awhile...) but! Its about time I posted as well as read! Plus i've have 4+ years of studying up on episode names the amount of space that Stargate info takes up in my brain might be unfortunate if it didn't make me so happy...

ok! rant done! carry on
            Yay! I am so glad you are back despite someone calling you dumb. My first experience was a whole lot nicer and I hope your second experience is much nicer

*gets shovel to go bury whoever was rude enough to do that *

Enjoy yourself! have an awesome time and if anyone is mean to you, just report them to the mods . Tame is an awesome and powerful mod!
            "Wøøf!"

Comment

*screams* MCKAY FANS? NYOOO!! >.< lol welcome new people! youcan expect random, wierd and nice tretament in this thread! enjoy it while it lasts and dont be scared of getting things wrong. some people are mean but you will find the more time you spend obsessing here the more you learn!

PS i said slightly poisonous damnit! they wont kill you for a coupleof years i bet my life on it! *bites a cookie* *watches her hair fall out* FREE HAIRCUT!
              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Muh_tuttles View Post
                Enjoy yourself! have an awesome time and if anyone is mean to you, just report them to the mods . Tame is an awesome and powerful mod!
                *points* TAME LIKES MY COOKIES ask her lol
                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by xxHannaHxx View Post
                  Hey there.. new kid here. Just wanted to give myself an intro. My name is Hannah and I live in Wasilla Alaska. I'm a pretty obsessive Atlantis fan and Hardcore lover of Rodney Mckay with a soft spot for Michael Kenmore.
                  I also like Star Wars and comic books a lot.

So...... HI!! ^-^
                  Hi, and welcome! *smiles* I'm more of an obsessive SG-1 fan, but I love Atlantis too. I'm also more of a Daniel Jackson fan, but I like Rodney too. So all is good. *smiles*

Hope you have lots of fun here. I have been so far. Just loving it.

Don't want to scare the newbs indeed! I come on here and i'm immediately threatened by poisoned baked goods

Heya! I've been watching Stargate for a little over 6 years now and i've been coming to Gateworld for five (I found it when I was looking for information on the show because in my re-run world I was in season 2 but new season 6 episodes were about to start so they had a 6 marathon and so much had changed I had to figure out what! I spent half the day trying to figure out what episode Daniel died in...) My first episode was Torment of Tantalus and I walked in on the middle of it and my first reaction was "Why are they all in matching uniforms and why is that guy carrying a big stick?" and I became addicted shortly after! I basically grew up with Stargate because I started watching it in middle school and now it serves to keep me sane in college! Unfortunately, I cant find anyone quite as obsessed as I am (one friend is close though and we had a 24 episode stargate marathon! Twice! It was basically amazing).

I've been a member here a couple of times but never really interacted (the first time I tried to talk in a forum when I was pretty young someone called me dumb for getting an episode name wrong so I stayed away for awhile...) but! Its about time I posted as well as read! Plus i've have 4+ years of studying up on episode names the amount of space that Stargate info takes up in my brain might be unfortunate if it didn't make me so happy...

ok! rant done! carry on
                  Welcome! Glad tou came back. So far I've had a better first experience, but hopefully this one will indeed be better. SOme people are mean, but I tend to just ignore them. Cause no matter where ya go, there tend to be some bad apples. *nod nod* But yeah, let a mod know and I'm sure they will handle it. *smiles*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
                    I don't now, but I don't want to find out. It seems they just like torturing me!
                    Awww, naw, they just want you to try it is all. *nod nod*

*looks over the slightly toxic cookie for a moment. Then just eats one. Hair falls out too. Blinks* Well, I don't have to worry about paying for a hair cut anymore. LOL
                    sigpic

Comment

ok! rant done! carry on
                      Welcome Newbie. glad you gave us another try. This is the place I come for my Stargate fix, since I have no imaginative friends who like sci Fi. Notice I said imaginative not imaginary. Subject for another forum
                      Is she talking about us? shhhhhhh... quiet, no I wasn't talking about you.
                      good, just checking. *walks off whistling*
                      no means no, and so does pepper spray
                      Sig by The Carpenter
                      sigpic

Comment

*feeds GB a cookie and watches her hair um... rust? *
                        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Welcome, Hanna and VC! I'm sorry that you got made fun of! If anyone's ever mean to you, just sic the mods on them.

I've been here for about four months, and most of the people are pretty nice. LOL about the marathon! That's something I can see myself doing. In fact... *goes to fetch Atlantis DVDs*

I got into Stargate when I was in middle school. That translates to...about a year ago! Lowly High School freshie speaking here!

Originally posted by SerenaSerenity View Post
                          Awww, naw, they just want you to try it is all. *nod nod*

*looks over the slightly toxic cookie for a moment. Then just eats one. Hair falls out too. Blinks* Well, I don't have to worry about paying for a hair cut anymore. LOL
                          I just got my hair highlighted! I don't want it to fall out!

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
                            Welcome, Hanna and VC! I'm sorry that you got made fun of! If anyone's ever mean to you, just sic the mods on them.

I've been here for about four months, and most of the people are pretty nice. LOL about the marathon! That's something I can see myself doing. In fact... *goes to fetch Atlantis DVDs*

I got into Stargate when I was in middle school. That translates to...about a year ago! Lowly High School freshie speaking here!

I just got my hair highlighted! I don't want it to fall out!
                            Which is why you're the perfect candidate for me to torture. *beams several cookies into a of a's stomach and watches her hair fall out*
                            Meh...

Comment

you cruel thing Livestick
                              "Wøøf!"

Comment

Greetings, folks! I've been looking at Gateworld for a while now, but initially avoided it because, until recently, I was waiting to watch the seasons all at once when they came out on DVD and was terrified of spoilers. Since Season Four of SGA, I've been watching them as they air, so I decided it was finally time to sign up and perhaps post here and there.

Sadly, I don't have too many friends who are fans of science fiction, so I'm quite looking forward to getting to discuss things with fellow diehards. This will sound terrible, but I had some troubles with insomnia and found that the DVD commentaries really helped me sleep. This is not to say that they're boring: it's just easy for me to close my eyes and drift off to sleep during them. My favorites are those with Peter DeLuise--when he lays off the potty humor--Martin Gero and Amanda Tapping, I think.

In any event, I'm a great admirer of both series, though I've been a bit less excited about the past two seasons of SGA. I was a huge fan of McKay even before SGA came out, and I'm wildly fond of Weir--probably because Torri Higginson is so delightful in the commentaries and extra features. Again, I wasn't thrilled about the direction they've taken Weir's character in recently, but that's surely something better discussed elsewhere on this site.

Thanks and take care.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X