This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi!

I'm new here! I love sci-fi and fantasy since i was a child (films, books, everything), so I came here to talk with other freaks like me . I also want to practise my english, which I'ts not very good right now, but i hope to make it better with your help! Here is so many great people, and i am sure i couldn't have chosen a better place!

I would be very happy if somebody e-mail me too! It is much more motivating if you have to anesver somebodys e-mail! So write to me! Correct me if i am making mistakes! (Really, i won't be desolated, so DO IT!)

Something about me: I am a dreamer, and a kind of romantic type. Im science fiction great fan, as I said, byt also an adventure games fan (Myst series, The Longest Journey etc.). I can think about a single game enigma by hours, becoming mad and frustrated, but the feeling when I can finally figure it out is FANTASTIC! I also really enjoy sailing, especially when the wind is strong, and i am completly wet, becouce of waves crushing on the deck. Otherwise i am a biology student.

I'm glad that i'm here, and can't wait to talk with you!
    Greetings!
    I'm still learning English, and I would be delighted if someone would write me a message or an email. Feel free to correct my posts, spelling and/or grammar, and sentences that don't make sense. School-English just isn't the same. I try not to use the dictionary at every turn, so it's highly likely I'll be making stupid mistakes here and there. Thank you for your patience, and....

Allons-y Alonzo!!!
    (something I always wanted to say)

Comment

Originally posted by Annkoo View Post
      Hi!

I'm new here! I love sci-fi and fantasy since i was a child (films, books, everything), so I came here to talk with other freaks like me . I also want to practise my english, which I'ts not very good right now, but i hope to make it better with your help! Here is so many great people, and i am sure i couldn't have chosen a better place!

I would be very happy if somebody e-mail me too! It is much more motivating if you have to anesver somebodys e-mail! So write to me! Correct me if i am making mistakes! (Really, i won't be desolated, so DO IT!)

Something about me: I am a dreamer, and a kind of romantic type. Im science fiction great fan, as I said, byt also an adventure games fan (Myst series, The Longest Journey etc.). I can think about a single game enigma by hours, becoming mad and frustrated, but the feeling when I can finally figure it out is FANTASTIC! I also really enjoy sailing, especially when the wind is strong, and i am completly wet, becouce of waves crushing on the deck. Otherwise i am a biology student.

I'm glad that i'm here, and can't wait to talk with you!
      Greetings!
      Welcome Fellow freak
      Have fun , keep your hands inside the gate and noone gets hurt.
      And whatever they tell you, I didn't do it
      no means no, and so does pepper spray
      Sig by The Carpenter
      sigpic

Comment

Welcome Annkoo!

I've loved every form of science fiction for about the last 50 years too. Glad to have a fellow scifi freak around!

Have a cookie...
        sigpic

Comment

Girlbot and Nolamom, you are some kind of official welcoming-committee, or you're just having fun saying "Hello" and "cookie" thousand times?
          I'm still learning English, and I would be delighted if someone would write me a message or an email. Feel free to correct my posts, spelling and/or grammar, and sentences that don't make sense. School-English just isn't the same. I try not to use the dictionary at every turn, so it's highly likely I'll be making stupid mistakes here and there. Thank you for your patience, and....

Allons-y Alonzo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Annkoo View Post
            Girlbot and Nolamom, you are some kind of official welcoming-committee, or you're just having fun saying "Hello" and "cookie" thousand times?
            Oh, nothing "official" I assure you! There are just some of us who enjoy making new members feel welcomed. (Do you feel welcomed?)

By the way - the "cookies" are a long-standing joke. They are supposed to have serious side-effects.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              Welcome Annkoo!

I've loved every form of science fiction for about the last 50 years too. Glad to have a fellow scifi freak around!

Have a cookie...
              *is new*

*takes cookies*

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                *is new*

*takes cookies*
                yeah, riiiight. Really new. Hardly been around at all.
                sigpic

Comment

yeah, riiiight. Really new. Hardly been around at all.
                  *waves* Hi, Nolamom I'm PH from the Cantina

Comment

and PH from the Barbot Adventures, and PH from...
                    sigpic

Comment

You've seen my Youtube channel? I've only just joined Gateworld..

*takes more cookies*

Comment

You've seen my Youtube channel? I've only just joined Gateworld..

*takes more cookies*
                        I just set up an account so that I could subscribe to yours
                        sigpic

Comment

I just set up an account so that I could subscribe to yours
                          It means you can comment on the videos too

Comment

It means you can comment on the videos too
                            yes, that was the idea. I don't do vids myself, so there's no point in having my own account otherwise...

Back on topic: Welcome Newbies!
                            sigpic

Comment

yes, that was the idea. I don't do vids myself, so there's no point in having my own account otherwise...

Back on topic: Welcome Newbies!
                              Hi

*takes another cookie*

Comment

Yes, I feel welcomed, thank you
                                And... What kind of cookies are they? Chocolate maybe? I'll take one too!

Allons-y Alonzo!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X