X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome and have fun!
      "Build a man a fire and he will stay warm through the night, set a man on fire and he will stay warm for eternity"

Comment

Originally posted by xSokarx
        Welcome!!
        Thank-you and thanks to everyone else you said welcome.
        altough at first I didn't think Id like this place just because it's SO big but it's kind of starting to grow on me
        You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
        -Libba Bray

Comment

me too, i'm still slightly scared, but i like the fun threads

Comment

Hey, I'm new here, I just joined the other day. I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Emma, aka Spacegirl(nz) and I live in New Zealand.
            sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
            "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
            My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

I'm Gnat and have been watching stargate for years (it was actually the desciding factor between the Navy or the Air Force). I'm currently an AFROTC cadet in Louisiana ^.^ Though I'm from Texas, mostly, so howdy!

Comment

Hi, newbie here.

I've been watching Atlantis for a couple of years now. Since I liked it, I decided to check out SG-1. Kinda backwards, huh?

Comment

WELCOME ALL NEWBIES
                  A well respected member of:

http://www.theamandatappingclub.net/
                  Check out my newest made forum!

http://forum.hopto.org/board/index.php

Comment

Welcome newbies!

Comment

Originally posted by Chailyn
                      Hi, newbie here.

I've been watching Atlantis for a couple of years now. Since I liked it, I decided to check out SG-1. Kinda backwards, huh?
                      Almost the exact some thing that happened to me except I've only been watching Atlantis for about one year.
                      And hello fellow newbie
                      You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
                      -Libba Bray

Comment

Hi everyone!

I'm an avid Stargate/Atlantis fan, and have been since the series began all those years ago now. I'm 23, and i'm from the UK, and I look forward to talking with you all!

All the best!

John

Comment

Hello all!

I started watching Stargate way back when it was on Thurs nights in my area, because it came on after Voyager and my friend said it was pretty good. 10 minutes into "Emancipation" I was hooked. I haven't become un-hooked yet.

Talk again soon!

~Cat the Alien
                          sigpic

"Let's not be too quick to exclude the possibility that the woman might be, uh... what is the clinical term? Nuts?" -- Rodney McKay, PhD

What does Cat have to say today?

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Mikalotia
                              Hey everyone!! I'm new to this forum, but have been watching for quite a while now.
                              Hey Mikalotia!!
                              -Libba Bray

Comment

Originally posted by Mikalotia
                                Great to see you Love!
                                Great to see you too
                                So how you liking GW so far
                                its much bigger then sony, but I like it
                                theres so much to talk about
                                -Libba Bray

Comment

Working...
                                X