PIEEEEEEEEEEEEE

/want
        Ukko ate it all.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nanouk View Post
          PIEEEEEEEEEEEEE

/want
          All pie belongs to the mighty Ukko. It is one of Gateworlds rules, but Ukko is the only one who can see this rule, so you have to take his word for it.

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
          Ukko ate it all.
          Iffy will bake more?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
            All pie belongs to the mighty Ukko. It is one of Gateworlds rules, but Ukko is the only one who can see this rule, so you have to take his word for it.

Iffy will bake more?
            Maybe.
            sigpic

Comment

::Beams a selection of cakes and other sundries into the thread::

Welcome to all the newbies.
              Have fun and enjoy the ride.
              The cookies have been known to have side effects.
              Beware of the Monkeys... They come in a selection of colours... !
              "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
              Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
              Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
              Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
              I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
              To thy own self... Be true
              May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Im a very much newbie here
                Ive been stalking you guys in secret for about a year now (this forum is really great), but I hadn't joined. For some reason I felt like doing so tonight

Im Nan, 24 years old from Amsterdam. Relatively new to the whole Stargate fandom (watching Atlantis atm, watched all of SG1 in 3 months during the summer....). but not less obsessed Other fandoms I hang out in are Sanctuary, NuBSG, Xena, Resident Evil and Underworld. Appart from spending insane amounts of time in fandoms (posting on boards, reading fanfics, making music vids you know, the works) I try to study. Im a grad student at the VU University in Amsterdam and I study cognitive neuroscience. From januari on I will move to Helsinki Finland to do my graduation research.... so yeah .. I guess every aspect of my life is pretty nerdy ...

Anyway this post is too long just wanted to say HI im here!
                Welcome Nanouk!!! I was in Amsterdam this summer, and I'm also thinking about the student exchange "ERASMUS" to study in Netherland a year. I don't know if my English is good enough, but not hurt to try. Cognitive neuroscience sounds great, it was one of my considered curses, after high school, but after all I've chosen Biology. I was also kind of a new stargate fan, becouse before I was only a bookworm. I watched few SGA episodes with my boyfriend, and I've got involved so much, that I'm a bigger sci-fi fan than he was. I watched 6 episodes per day!

greetings!

(Yay!!! Finally I can welcome someone too!!! )
                I'm still learning English, and I would be delighted if someone would write me a message or an email. Feel free to correct my posts, spelling and/or grammar, and sentences that don't make sense. School-English just isn't the same. I try not to use the dictionary at every turn, so it's highly likely I'll be making stupid mistakes here and there. Thank you for your patience, and....

Allons-y Alonzo!!!
                (something I always wanted to say)

Comment

Originally posted by Annkoo View Post
                  Welcome Nanouk!!! I was in Amsterdam this summer, and I'm also thinking about the student exchange "ERASMUS" to study in Netherland a year. I don't know if my English is good enough, but not hurt to try. Cognitive neuroscience sounds great, it was one of my considered curses, after high school, but after all I've chosen Biology. I was also kind of a new stargate fan, becouse before I was only a bookworm. I watched few SGA episodes with my boyfriend, and I've got involved so much, that I'm a bigger sci-fi fan than he was. I watched 6 episodes per day!

greetings!

Your English is good. Im English, trust me when i say its better than some of the English people i know.

The word i bolded and underlined is the wrong one there though. A Curse is something Witch does: the word you want is Course. Example: "I considered taking a course in neuroscience."
                  sigpic

Comment

greetings!

YAY! Thanks for the welcome
                    Depending on which study you do there are different standards for the level of English.
                    For my masters you need to have a certain level of English which you can test with for example the TOEFL test.
                    But I did it and only made 1 mistake (out of 600 questions) so I found it extremely easy hehe. And if you have a bachelors of science in biology you can do a neuroscience masters if you wish .

Anyway thanks for the welcome
                    sigpic

Me @ Livejournal, Youtube, Tumblr Deviant-art and my band: Alantia

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                      Your English is good. Im English, trust me when i say its better than some of the English people i know.

The word i bolded and underlined is the wrong one there though. A Curse is something Witch does: the word you want is Course. Example: "I considered taking a course in neuroscience."
                      Thank you! I know that... see? this is an example of my stupid mistakes. And unfortunetly to write in english is much easier than to speak. Spoken english is some Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey...Stuff for me. I've got to find someone to talk, i can't afford to pay for the lesson.
                      I'm still learning English, and I would be delighted if someone would write me a message or an email. Feel free to correct my posts, spelling and/or grammar, and sentences that don't make sense. School-English just isn't the same. I try not to use the dictionary at every turn, so it's highly likely I'll be making stupid mistakes here and there. Thank you for your patience, and....

Allons-y Alonzo!!!

Comment

Btw, these cookies are not that bad, take one too

Allons-y Alonzo!!!

Comment

Btw, these cookies are not that bad, take one too
                          *claps hands with glee* Feeling anything yet?
                          sigpic

Comment

COOOOKIIEESS

And no I dont feel anything (Im from Amsterdam, you dont want to know what we do to cookies here....)
                            sigpic

Comment

COOOOKIIEESS

And no I dont feel anything (Im from Amsterdam, you dont want to know what we do to cookies here....)
                              Not that kind of feeling. Here try this batch.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                                Not that kind of feeling.
                                Not that kind of feeling ... oh dear lord *backs away from cookies slowely*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X