Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
        He's not a new memeber , silly Lazlo
        But he is on mi_guard's menu...
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AllyCat View Post
          Glad to have ya'll here, even though ya'll are sending bad, bad weather to me.... Make it up... Someone GET ME SOME CATNIP!!!
          **Gives AllyCat a big 'ole popcorn bowl of catnip**

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post

Because bunny is yummy.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
              * showers ally in nip*
              :: merows and starts licking all the catnip up she can and falls over with wide eyes :: mer......ow?

Originally posted by Selkhet View Post
              **Gives AllyCat a big 'ole popcorn bowl of catnip**

::: runs around yowling before doing a mad backflip kitty dive into the bowl :: Ooooooooo I LIKE YOU!

:: hordes her bowl of nip ::
              This isn't about love. This is about revenge....

Comment

I think a nip o.d. has just occurred.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AllyCat View Post
                  :: hordes her bowl of nip ::

I think a nip o.d. has just occurred.
                  I think you are right. I feel partly responsible.

Maybe I should have given him a smaller bowl.
                  sigpic

Comment

I am Sirez, FROM THE WORLD OF YESTERDAY!!! I come from a land far and wide known as California, I have been a Stargate fan since, well, I can remember...hmmm say 10 years or so (since I was 13) I remember seeing the movie way back when and being absolutely amazed at the complexity and scope of the device itself, I knew the Stargate would be able to go other places, I mean comon billions of possible addresses to an almost limitless amount of destinations (Including Destiny itself) around the borderline infinite span of the Universe? alright i'm down for this ride...I remembered also drawing pictures of the Stargate on little 5x5 pieces of paper with different addresses next to them...not even particularly thinking about what I was doing...

Years! later I sit down to what became well known as the scifi channel and am watching a show with a strange circular device in the background and remembered being puzzles for a moment...then all the sudden there are ZOMBIES COMING OUT OF DR. JACKSONS CLOSET!! through an event horizon!!!...I was immediately traumatized for life and forever intrigued with a team who did whatever it took to get there buddy back while travelling half way across the galaxy to fend off bad guys and crazy technology in the process...but man that doesn't even begin to explain this show...not even in the slightest...its just, amazing...and I felt now, that I would come join my fellow Stargate freaks here with the coming end of our beloved show, it will forever hold a place in my heart and mind -_- as well as maybe some day on my skin...who knows...dedicated a large chunk of my life to this AMAZING! series...I pride myself on having seen EVERY single episode of anything related to Stargate (including SGI, fo cereal) unless theres some channel on YouTube that i'm missing or something 0-o

of course theres the other matter of this site itself here...I did also have to do a few checks to make sure this wasn't a government owned website funneling more mass desensitization and dis-info around the world (just TELL US! already, JEEZ!) call me paranoid, but everyone must wake up immediately or fear the worst...but good to know (http://i51.tinypic.com/25z14qo.jpg) your a nice little house on a main street...HI GATEWORLD!!! do you have a Stargate there? or maybe hiding some dead Goa'uld symbiot's down in your basement for genetic testing? haha...anyhow awesome site and thanks for having me!...SHAL KEK NEM RON!!

Comment

Hi there Sirez.
                      Welcome to Gateworld.
                      Have fun here.
                      Hope to see you on the threads...

Oh...
                      Watch out for the monkeys...
                      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                      To thy own self... Be true
                      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post

Because bunny is yummy.

Maybe I should have given him a smaller bowl.
                        Um.............Selkhet?............The cat's a girl
                        no means no, and so does pepper spray
                        Sig by The Carpenter
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sirez View Post
                          I am Sirez,of course theres the other matter of this site itself here...I did also have to do a few checks to make sure this wasn't a government owned website funneling more mass desensitization and dis-info around the world (just TELL US! already, JEEZ!) call me paranoid, but everyone must wake up immediately or fear the worst...but good to know (http://i51.tinypic.com/25z14qo.jpg) your a nice little house on a main street...HI GATEWORLD!!! do you have a Stargate there? or maybe hiding some dead Goa'uld symbiot's down in your basement for genetic testing? haha...anyhow awesome site and thanks for having me!...SHAL KEK NEM RON!!
                          Hi there, welcome to the Forum. Glad you could make it before the ship sailed
                          You really didn't think the government would used it's own IP address did you?
                          *increases forceshield and puts on tin foil hat*

Enjoy yourself , watch out for offers of cookies, they might be poisonous, and don't blink, don't turn around, don't look away and don't blink
                          Have a nice day
                          Sig by The Carpenter
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sirez View Post
                            I am Sirez, FROM THE WORLD OF YESTERDAY!!! I come from a land far and wide known as California, I have been a Stargate fan since, well, I can remember...hmmm say 10 years or so (since I was 13) I remember seeing the movie way back when and being absolutely amazed at the complexity and scope of the device itself, I knew the Stargate would be able to go other places, I mean comon billions of possible addresses to an almost limitless amount of destinations (Including Destiny itself) around the borderline infinite span of the Universe? alright i'm down for this ride...I remembered also drawing pictures of the Stargate on little 5x5 pieces of paper with different addresses next to them...not even particularly thinking about what I was doing...

Years! later I sit down to what became well known as the scifi channel and am watching a show with a strange circular device in the background and remembered being puzzles for a moment...then all the sudden there are ZOMBIES COMING OUT OF DR. JACKSONS CLOSET!! through an event horizon!!!...I was immediately traumatized for life and forever intrigued with a team who did whatever it took to get there buddy back while travelling half way across the galaxy to fend off bad guys and crazy technology in the process...but man that doesn't even begin to explain this show...not even in the slightest...its just, amazing...and I felt now, that I would come join my fellow Stargate freaks here with the coming end of our beloved show, it will forever hold a place in my heart and mind -_- as well as maybe some day on my skin...who knows...dedicated a large chunk of my life to this AMAZING! series...I pride myself on having seen EVERY single episode of anything related to Stargate (including SGI, fo cereal) unless theres some channel on YouTube that i'm missing or something 0-o

of course theres the other matter of this site itself here...I did also have to do a few checks to make sure this wasn't a government owned website funneling more mass desensitization and dis-info around the world (just TELL US! already, JEEZ!) call me paranoid, but everyone must wake up immediately or fear the worst...but good to know (http://i51.tinypic.com/25z14qo.jpg) your a nice little house on a main street...HI GATEWORLD!!! do you have a Stargate there? or maybe hiding some dead Goa'uld symbiot's down in your basement for genetic testing? haha...anyhow awesome site and thanks for having me!...SHAL KEK NEM RON!!
                            Don't forget to eat bunnies...oh, and Don't blink, blink and you are dead! @.@ Have fun
                            By Nolamom
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                              Um.............Selkhet?............The cat's a girl
                              oops, my bad, didnt know sorry
                              sigpic

Comment

oops, my bad, didnt know sorry
                                Another Ohioan You guys are all over the place. Stop sending bad weather my way
                                Sig by The Carpenter
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X