Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't forget to pay your dollar for each time you visit or post on a thread....send money to Lazlo and enjoy your time here...that's $1 also
    http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Lazlo View Post
      Don't forget to pay your dollar for each time you visit or post on a thread....send money to Lazlo and enjoy your time here...that's $1 also
      *sends laz a dollar*

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

Lazzie, quit begging, its embarrasing
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mattraypharbor View Post
          apophis-rings::

Hey yall ive been watching the gate since season 1, love atlants, uni is pretty good.
          welcome to the forum..............................What took you so long?
          Have fun,
          no means no, and so does pepper spray
          Sig by The Carpenter
          sigpic

Comment

Hey yall ive been watching the gate since season 1, love atlants, uni is pretty good.

But i basicly signed up because im disapointed that this next year will be the first without a new gate season of some kind, so i came on here to share my support and my 2cents, PLZ COOPER ANYONE!!!! SaVe ThE GaTe!!!!!::beckett
            Here have a cookie, it will make you fell better. Oh and Welcome to GW.

I had to delete ronon & beckett, to post this :lol.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Lazlo View Post
              *steals money Lazlo gets and gives it to someone more deserving*

Comment

Originally posted by syfygyrl View Post
                *steals money Lazlo gets and gives it to someone more deserving*
                Thank you
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                  Thank you
                  Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of....Billy. Or Ally. Anyone but you.

Comment

Originally posted by syfygyrl View Post
                    Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of....Billy. Or Ally. Anyone but you.
                    *Bans syfygrl from the temple*
                    sigpic

Comment

*Bans syfygrl from the temple*
                      The Great God Ukko has been denied!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                        The Great God Ukko has been denied!
                        At least you address me by my correct title. You are not banned from the temple.
                        sigpic

Comment

At least you address me by my correct title. You are not banned from the temple.
                          How sweet, here have cookie.
                          sigpic

Comment

But i basicly signed up because im disapointed that this next year will be the first without a new gate season of some kind, so i came on here to share my support and my 2cents, PLZ COOPER ANYONE!!!! SaVe ThE GaTe!!!!!::
                            Here is a battery, a q – tip, a shoelace, and a dirty, oily cloth. That should set you up nicely in your protection against SOME of the people on the forums. :: eyes Laz, swishing her tail :: There are sooooo many things one can build with those items :: nod nod ::

And while your building… get me some catnip … I am out and going through withdraws! :: rubs against syfygyrl and purrs ::

And remember…. Worship the Antlers. The Great God Ukko demands it. And so do I.
                            This isn't about love. This is about revenge....

Comment

* showers ally in nip*
                              sigpic

Comment

*Waits for Easter bunny to arrive*
                                http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X