This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AllyCat View Post
    Shhhhh.., your going to spoil my plans for world domination. After all I am Bastet :: hands you a pamplet on Cats for World Domination ::

Welcome Myst...Come in and join us.. Promise we won't bite.. unless your a bird
    My cats must be from the other movement. The pamphlet they gave me was different... *scratches head*

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
    Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
    sigpic
    now also appearing on DeviantArt
    Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Originally posted by themyst View Post
      I just found this welcome thread!

Well it's really nice to be here.
      I just found your post here
      Welcome Newbie. Glad you found Stargate also
      Have fun here, see you around the threads
      no means no, and so does pepper spray
      Sig by The Carpenter
      sigpic

Comment

welcome themyst i once had a video game that must have been named after you

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

Hi there themyst.
          Welcome to Gateworld...
          "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
          Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
          Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
          Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
          I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
          To thy own self... Be true
          May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by billyd797 View Post
            welcome themyst i once had a video game that must have been named after you
            Ahh, you must be talking about Myst. I just googled it - looks interesting!

Thanks for the welcome, everyone.

Comment

Your are so welcome .. It's what we do... Right before I recurit you into the Cat Movement... Yes, for a limited time, and the price of your soul you too can take place in important History to come! Yes, the Goa"uld are taking over ... starting with me.

I am the kitteh of doom!! Bwhahahahahaha :: cough cough cough hairball cough cough ::

This isn't about love. This is about revenge....

Comment

Your are so welcome .. It's what we do... Right before I recurit you into the Cat Movement... Yes, for a limited time, and the price of your soul you too can take place in important History to come! Yes, the Goa"uld are taking over ... starting with me.

I am the kitteh of doom!! Bwhahahahahaha :: cough cough cough hairball cough cough ::

The cat movement, hmm? Well, I've got four of them to help recruit me into it ...

Comment

*bangs Ally on the back* That's right. Let's get this hairball out of your system!

Comment

Not on the carpet!
                    sigpic

Comment

The cat movement, hmm? Well, I've got four of them to help recruit me into it ...
                      hehehe my agents of doom... For I am Bastet and they shall come forth and be my Jaffa :: snickers ::

Originally posted by syfygyrl View Post
                      *bangs Ally on the back* That's right. Let's get this hairball out of your system!
                      :: flattens her ears, bushes her tail and arches her back and coughs... and coughs.. and coughs another hair ball on the ground ::

LOOOKIEEEEE A present for you

:: sits and licks her claws, preening happily ::

Comment

hehehe my agents of doom... For I am Bastet and they shall come forth and be my Jaffa :: snickers ::

:: flattens her ears, bushes her tail and arches her back and coughs... and coughs.. and coughs another hair ball on the ground ::

LOOOKIEEEEE A present for you

:: sits and licks her claws, preening happily ::
                        Thanks. *admires hairball* My cat gives me plenty of those as well.

Comment

Originally posted by syfygyrl View Post
                          Thanks. *admires hairball* My cat gives me plenty of those as well.
                          LOL! Same... I came home to my cat Anubis who left me presents while I was at work lol and still is.. which gave me insperation :O

:: flicks her tail happily ::

Comment

u been hanging with ukko too much

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

Welcome new members
                              When you've cleaned up all the hairballs and made your way through the antlers and hanging people....have a good time. Don't forget to annoy Girlbot, and if you have any really stupid or dumb questions, ask Bagpuss..
                              http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
                              sigpic

Comment

Ahh, you must be talking about Myst. I just googled it - looks interesting!

Thanks for the welcome, everyone.
                                I played Myst too! Welcome!
                                Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

Working...
                                X