X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
    Hey, I resemble that remark
    psst............Jper washes his cookies in bleach to clean them......I'm just sayin
    Girlbot, queen of misinformation, ignorance and [mod-snip]

Spoiler:
    A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Lycoris View Post
      So umm. Just peeking my head in. I'm Lyco... I feel so.. naked without having done anything with profile, but I guess forgive me. I am a probie! I love sci fi, and drawing and ready. And then writing, mostly an original storyverse and often refer to the people in my head as if they were real. Well. Sort of. Mostly I gripe at them for annoying me. (That said if I randomly yell at a 'Scott' it's not one whose first name is Matthew. Just throwing that out there.) Also... Don't be surprised by random ferret appearances. (My favourite threat is sicking the War Ferret on people.)

Ermm. I got into Stargate just this past year and spreed my merry little way through SG-1 and Atlantis and am currently working my way through Universe. My favourite character is Vala. Because. Umm. Hawt? And awesomely insane? And and.... I could totally go on. And second is Sheppard. Also hawt, and so very dark despite quirkiness.

Yup. That's all I've got. OH WAIT! Cookies! I saw mention (and warning) of cookies! *snatches some and scampers off*
      Hello, can you hold my monkey?
      sigpic

Comment

Hello, I am new to these awesome forums, and I am a Stargate fan. My favorite series is Stargat SG-1, but I enjoy all three of them. Teal'c is my favorite Stargate SG-1 character, Ronon Dex is my favorite SGA character, and DR. Rush is my favorite from SGU.

I can't even begin to imagine what it would be like to travel by stargate to other planets and galaxies, if such a thing were real. The creators of each series, every single character from each series, and the writers of the episodes of all three series have done a fantastic job. The actors and actresses are excellent as well. I never grow tired of watching the old episodes of Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis.

I am visually impaired, so I have no idea how the Stargate works. Any help is appreciated very much.

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
          Posting is more fun than lurking.
          Well I better get posting then!

Comment

Hi, I am Super Carl. Bet you didn't know that.

Anyway, I am sort of new here. I've been mostly lurking from place to place keeping my head down. I started watching Stargate a few years back because there wasn't much else for me to watch. However, I ended up liking it a lot.

I Live in the USA, around the Washington DC area. I also liked Farscape despite some of it's smutty tendencies. I am a guy. And I am also runing out of things to say since I don't want to say too much about myself in one place.

Like I was saying, I have been mainly lurking in some threads. So hi.

Comment

Originally posted by JediMasterJoy View Post
              Hello, I am new to these awesome forums, and I am a Stargate fan.
              Originally posted by Mishu View Post
              Originally posted by Super Carl View Post

Hello Newbies. Keep your hands inside the gate and leave you sanity at the entrance. For those of you who have lurked. It's nice to see that the newest batch of lurkicide is working
              Watch out for flying monkeys, and poisoned cookies .
              and no matter what they tell you ....I didn't do it
              no means no, and so does pepper spray
              Sig by The Carpenter
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JediMasterJoy View Post
                Hello, I am new to these awesome forums, and I am a Stargate fan. My favorite series is Stargat SG-1, but I enjoy all three of them. Teal'c is my favorite Stargate SG-1 character, Ronon Dex is my favorite SGA character, and DR. Rush is my favorite from SGU.

I can't even begin to imagine what it would be like to travel by stargate to other planets and galaxies, if such a thing were real. The creators of each series, every single character from each series, and the writers of the episodes of all three series have done a fantastic job. The actors and actresses are excellent as well. I never grow tired of watching the old episodes of Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis.

I am visually impaired, so I have no idea how the Stargate works. Any help is appreciated very much.

Glad you enjoy all three of them. And I don't know how the gate works...it just does...

Originally posted by Mishu View Post
                Beware of the Mods! @.@

Anyway, I am sort of new here. I've been mostly lurking from place to place keeping my head down. I started watching Stargate a few years back because there wasn't much else for me to watch. However, I ended up liking it a lot.

I Live in the USA, around the Washington DC area. I also liked Farscape despite some of it's smutty tendencies. I am a guy. And I am also runing out of things to say since I don't want to say too much about myself in one place.

Boy we do have lots of lurkers, but velcome to zee forumz.
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

Hello Newbies. Keep your hands inside the gate and leave you sanity at the entrance. For those of you who have lurked. It's nice to see that the newest batch of lurkicide is working
                  Watch out for flying monkeys, and poisoned cookies .
                  and no matter what they tell you ....I didn't do it
                  Hi there. Did you make that sig? I don't really get it because it's about Andromeda. But They never really left home.

Comment

Hi there. Did you make that sig? I don't really get it because it's about Andromeda. But They never really left home.
                    That sig was made by another poster here. It was a surprise for me. But he based it on my character here;

http://gateworldcantina.wikia.com/wiki/Girlbot
                    Sig by The Carpenter
                    sigpic

Comment

Welcome new people. After I first got an account here I lurked for about 3 mos before actually posting anything(and I was lurking for waayy longer before actually registering for the acct; I hate signing up for stuff lol) But posting here is pretty fun for the most part and there are lots of nice people here.
                      sigpic

Comment

That sig was made by another poster here. It was a surprise for me. But he based it on my character here;

That other poster has a name...>.>

By Nolamom
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                          That other poster has a name...>.>

OK.Attention people:
                          My sig was made by the one and only , the great and illustrious, the always entertaining story telling ,aretood2, best known to his friends as Tood . and known to the HEA Society (that's Happily Ever After), as the guy who doesn't finish his stories

there, better
                          Sig by The Carpenter
                          sigpic

Comment

OK.Attention people:
                            My sig was made by the one and only , the great and illustrious, the always entertaining story telling ,aretood2, best known to his friends as Tood . and known to the HEA Society (that's Happily Ever After), as the guy who doesn't finish his stories

there, better
                            You forgot to mention Awesome and inspiring....*Leaves the room....gets stuck in the door do to huge head* NOOOOOOO!!!!! My cool exit!! RUINED!!!! *cries*
                            By Nolamom
                            sigpic

Comment

Looks confusing. So is this what "the gateworld cantina" thread is about? That thing is HUGE!
                              Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                              Welcome new people. After I first got an account here I lurked for about 3 mos before actually posting anything(and I was lurking for waayy longer before actually registering for the acct; I hate signing up for stuff lol) But posting here is pretty fun for the most part and there are lots of nice people here.
                              Thanks, I might try posting more often.
                              OK.Attention people:

there, better
                              Tood? Sounds like toad.
                              Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                              You forgot to mention Awesome and inspiring....*Leaves the room....gets stuck in the door do to huge head* NOOOOOOO!!!!! My cool exit!! RUINED!!!! *cries*
                              You people are funny.

Comment

You're wrong, he's Toodstool.
                                Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X