Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome newbies. Have fun here. Leave your sanity at the entrance and your hands inside the gate. Watch out for poison cookies, flying monkeys and Jper, Iffy, Lazlo, and VampyreWraith....................
    for you Friday listening pleasure
    no means no, and so does pepper spray
    Sig by The Carpenter
    sigpic

Comment

Me! Why would anyone need to watch out for sweet lil old me . I even made some um... special cupcakes just for the new people. Aren't I just sooo sweet (how did those smilies get in there)

P.S. Ummm... why isn't there a lil angel smilie with a halo and everything. I really need one of those.
      sigpic

Comment

Angel smilie
        This place has no need for them, no one would believe it
        no means no, and so does pepper spray
        Sig by The Carpenter
        sigpic

Comment

Your probably right; but then we can at least pretend to be sweet and innocent so as to not scare away the newbies.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
            Welcome newbies. Have fun here. Leave your sanity at the entrance and your hands inside the gate. Watch out for poison cookies, flying monkeys and Jper, Iffy, Lazlo, and VampyreWraith....................
            for you Friday listening pleasure http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_6TRfu8Nxg
            I am sweetness and light, do not listen to GB.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
              I am sweetness and light, do not listen to GB.
              *drinks milk*...*read's Iffy's post*....*Spits out milk* HA! You Ma'am are the death incarnate!

Dark_shadow, Lainier, remember this rule above everything else. It's the most imporatant rule eva'. I am The Doctor
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                *drinks milk*...*read's Iffy's post*....*Spits out milk* HA! You Ma'am are the death incarnate!

Dark_shadow, Lainier, remember this rule above everything else. It's the most imporatant rule eva'. I am The Doctor
                I love you too. Can't death be sweet and don't they say you see a bright light when you are on the way out of the world?
                sigpic

Comment

New members the best advice I can give is to always bring your own rations and stay far away from the sweets being offered.

Comment

Originally posted by Selene1212 View Post
                    New members the best advice I can give is to always bring your own rations and stay far away from the sweets being offered.
                    Cookie?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iffy View Post
                      cookie?
                      NEVER!!!! hehe
                      Last edited by Selene1212; 25 September 2010, 07:10 PM. Reason: switched caps to lower case

Comment

Originally posted by Selene1212 View Post
                        NEVER!!!! hehe
                        Alright than you can hold the monkey.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                          Alright than you can hold the monkey.
                          Only if I can feed him a cookie.

Comment

Originally posted by selene1212 View Post
                            only if i can feed him a cookie.
                            sigpic

Comment

how in darns name could u people eats cookies. think of what your doing to your heart.

'takes bite out of cheese burger'
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Hi, I'm new on here today, i've been browsing the site for a while now but only just got an acount.... So HIII everyone!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                                'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                                : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                                I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                                Indeed

Comment

Working...
                                X